The iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
it's funny you guys say people buy the iPhone just cuz it's apple, so what reasons do people buy any other phones for? that whole argument is just stupid, most people make their decisions at the phone store, unless they are completely sure and set on something, and if that something is an iPhone, obviously it's the best for them to then so why dog em? not every consumer is a tech spec enthusiast and most go by looks and a couple random features that some may not even care about, everyone likes what they like, stop trying to act superior as if you own apple or samsung etc
 7 years ago '04        #122
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 JaiMega said:
It doesn't have the apple logo on it.
it's not about having a phone that does what yours does, its about adding a couple features to an already great phone, a lot of people like the look of the iPhone, so there for one could be a reason, iOS is different, and the added features on the iPhone through jailbreaking sometimes have nothing to do with things you can do on an android base phone, it's not that we jailbreak it to be like a droid, it's that if we wanted to do those things, we could
 7 years ago '05        #123
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if android ever topped apple, all would act like us... "look at these haters trying to talk sh*t for attention"...

but that day will never come
It already has, again with the talking outta your a.ss...

there are more android users than iPhone users...

but that just means now theres more stupid people using android

7 years ago '10        #124
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,007 | Props total: 5729 5729
 Metalzoa said:
What I don't get is .. if you were going to jailbreak your iPhone anyway, why not just buy an Android phone?

Yall cant be this dense.
 03-30-2011, 09:43 PM         #125
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

nice attempt to bait me into an argument. i see you son.

team android stand up ... these apple fans stay hiding behind logos and ignorance. we know they want what we got. even when you jailbreak you're still in the waiting room .. waiting to be super-powered like google. y'all put way too much money in Steve Job's pockets so you'll argue till the cows come home while we were drinking milk since the AM.
 7 years ago '05        #126
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
soooooooooooo.... u completely missed my point then? i don't want my phone with widgets for twitter and facebook and sh*t. jailbroken i have in app texting, sbs settings so i can toggle switches such as wifi and 3g etc, and if i want music to play i can hold the home button and simply say "shuffle songs" or "play songs by" and it does it with no problem. if i dont want to hear that song i shake it and it skips to the next one. phone does what i need it to do with little to no work at all now whats wrong with that?
 7 years ago '05        #127
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
if hyundai but out a sports car that looked and did more sh*t than the ferrari for half the cost would u stop liking the ferrari because the hyundai sports car has just two or three more features?
 7 years ago '04        #128
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
It already has, again with the talking outta your a.ss...

there are more android users than iPhone users...

but that just means now theres more stupid people using android

that's part of the point though, you guys are so mad at ONE phone, compared to how many? this alone proves how great the phone really is, there's no phone anywhere close to the iPhones sales, and with everyone phone apple comes out with they've sold more and more

if apple came our with multiple versions and different phones, there's no doubt it'd be the #1 iOS and I know you KNOW that, if you don't you're just lieing to yourself, were arguing about a phone here, not hundreds of phones with the same iOS, that's what you guys don't get makes this so ridiculous
 7 years ago '05        #129
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 dmunson318 said:
soooooooooooo.... u completely missed my point then? i don't want my phone with widgets for twitter and facebook and sh*t. jailbroken i have in app texting, sbs settings so i can toggle switches such as wifi and 3g etc, and if i want music to play i can hold the home button and simply say "shuffle songs" or "play songs by" and it does it with no problem. if i dont want to hear that song i shake it and it skips to the next one. phone does what i need it to do with little to no work at all now whats wrong with that?
there's nothing wrong with saying 'i like my phone better'

it's when you guys say 'my phone is better' when you're having to alter it to do things mine does out of the box

dmunson318 said:
if hyundai but out a sports car that looked and did more sh*t than the ferrari for half the cost would u stop liking the ferrari because the hyundai sports car has just two or three more features?
honestly? if the Hyundai was a quality vehicle, i'd be buying the Hyundai

if i have two different things that serve the same purpose, i'm looking to buy one, and one does more things than the other, i'm going to buy the one that does more things if they're the same price

and to your last post, you're still saying 'it's the best cause most people like it'

just because Apple would sell more devices than Android if they put out more platforms doesn't mean that they're better products, it just means they do a better job at marketing their products
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy