Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you can move apps around on the iphone.. you dont have widgets though

you can also organize apps into folders...

as far as the sounds, theres a settings page for sounds... and a button to switch the ringer noise

the only thing apple doesnt have on the desktop is widgets...
I know all this, I own an ip4
 7 years ago '10        #102
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
I got widgets on my iPhone 4.

Yall go ahead and keep acting like jailbreaking don't exist.

Just keep acting...

7 years ago '05        #103
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 FrankAndBeans said:
I got widgets on my iPhone 4.

Yall go ahead and keep acting like jailbreaking don't exist.

Just keep acting...

no they think its a sin but rootings okay
 7 years ago '09        #104
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
I love apple for there products but also customer service they just swap out phones if somesh*t happens to ur phone like nothing.....

I can't wait for iOS 5

IPhone 4 still competes as the top phone and it's been out a year almost

The resolution on the phone screen is still amazing compared to any phone typing as of march 29
 7 years ago '05        #105
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
if you want to jailbreak your phone, that's fine with me

but all you're doing is giving yourself functions that my phone does out of the box really

and y'all keep talking about the interface, which is cool, but it's like you're going 'yea, i know your TV has more inputs and higher refresh rate and higher contrast ratio and higher resolution than mine, but my remote is so easy to use and the case looks fantastic!!'

like, you recognize that Android is the better phone, but you don't care because you like the way your sh*t works, that's what gets me

that you understand that something else is better, and not that you don't care, that you just go 'lalalalalalalala, mine is better cause i like it better lalalalalala'
 7 years ago '10        #106
space
space
 daliff89 said:
if you want to jailbreak your phone, that's fine with me

but all you're doing is giving yourself functions that my phone does out of the box really
...so? Jailbreaking the iPhone was an easy (and fun) experience. It's not a bother at all. I don't see it as a "knock" against that iPhone that it requires jailbreaking to get full access to its features. It takes like 5 minutes to do it and it is so widespread that it's basically just another option on the phone. At the end of the day my phone does what I want it to...be it through factory settings or otherwise. I suggest everyone jailbreak their iPhone...totally different phone afterward.

daliff89 said:
and y'all keep talking about the interface, which is cool, but it's like you recognize that Android is the better phone, but you don't care because you like the way your sh*t works, that's what gets me

that you understand that something else is better, and not that you don't care, that you just go 'lalalalalalalala, mine is better cause i like it better lalalalalala'
It seems you want to believe that iPhone users believe the Android based phones are better than their iPhones. If that makes you feel better then go ahead feeling this way. I don't bother myself with labeling one phone as "better" than another. That's fu*kin' dumb. "Better" is subjective. I PREFER the iPhone 4 over any other phone currently on the market. FOR ME...the iPhone is best. Depending on your needs and desires another phone may be better for you. If I (or anyone else) were to go around claiming one phone is better than another than I would be a fool. Each phone is catered to specific taste. Grow up.

The iPhone 4 is almost a year old so of course the newer Android phones have better performing hardware. But for my personal taste and needs, raw power (in a phone) isn't that important to me. A great interface, a great phone design, and value is what ranks high on my preference list (for a phone). Your TV analogy is off-base because a TV and a phone are used very differently. TVs have no "personality" nor do they offer an "experience". It's just a watched screen so the specs pretty much define clearly what you're getting. But you browse and interact with a phone. A better analogy would be one of video-games. The Androids would be the games with great, cutting edge graphics...the iPhone would be the game with awesome gameplay. In my opinion, awesome gameplay is more fun than awesome graphics. But that's me. You may be different...but I don't really care. Buy what you like.

I'm happy the Android demographic is growing and gaining strength because it keeps Apple on their toes and makes for better phones via competition. Androids are cool phones but iPhones are much more pleasing to me. I will get the iPhone 5 when it drops. Not interested in anything else. I had an Atrix for about a week but going from the glass/metal masterpiece iPhone 4 casing to the plastic Motorola felt like a downgrade. The specs weren't enough...both phones felt fast....but the iPhone felt special...in my hands. I love it. I returned the Atrix and got my iPhone 4 back.
 7 years ago '05        #107
dmunson318 
space
space
so what on what your phone does out the box. if an inch is given u take a mile! people need to lighten the fu*k up seriously. if can have the same access and features of android os with the press of a button and 30 secs then why not? u all make people not wanna buy android phones because i don't wanna become a hater like u all sh*t is ridiculous. there's noway possible that u cannot like the iphone at all. there's noway that sh*t is just hatred face it.
 7 years ago '05        #108
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
...so? Jailbreaking the iPhone was an easy (and fun) experience. It's not a bother at all. I don't see it as a "knock" against that iPhone that it requires jailbreaking to get full access to its features. It takes like 5 minutes to do it and it is so widespread that it's basically just another option on the phone. At the end of the day my phone does what I want it to...be it through factory settings or otherwise. I suggest everyone jailbreak their iPhone...totally different phone afterward.
you don't care if the person that manufactures your phone doesn't want you to do all those things?

that's what i'm saying, the majority of people don't jailbreak their phones, nor do they know what it is

and i don't consider jailbreaking a knock either, you pay for the phone, you should be able to access all of it's features right out of the box, i just feel like you shouldn't have to do anything to be able to do that

It seems you want to believe that iPhone users believe the Android based phones are better than their iPhones. If that makes you feel better then go ahead feeling this way. I don't bother myself with labeling one phone as "better" than another. That's fu*kin' dumb. "Better" is subjective. I PREFER the iPhone 4 over any other phone currently on the market. FOR ME...the iPhone is best. Depending on your needs and desires another phone may be better for you. If I (or anyone else) were to go around claiming one phone is better than another than I would be a fool. Each phone is catered to specific taste. Grow up.
yea, you prefer it, and i got no problem with that

i might prefer one thing over another, that doesn't mean it's 'better'.........and 'better' isn't subjective, it is when you're saying which you prefer, but not when you're talking about which one IS better

we'll do cars

one car gets 30 MPG city, has cruise control, front and rear A/C, 6 CD changer, USB inputs, AWD, 4 wheel disc brakes, 8 air bags, it looks great on the outside, but the steering wheel is kind of uncomfortable to hold and costs $25,000

the other car gets 25 MPG city, doesn't have cruise unless you hack the computer, only front A/C, single CD, a proprietary connector that you have to buy from the manufacturer if you want to hook anything into it, FWD, front disc/rear drum brakes, only 2 air bags, also looks great on the outside, but the steering wheel is extremely comfortable and easy to use and also costs $25,000

which one are you buying? are you going to sacrifice all of those features because your steering wheel is easier to use? because that's what you're doing....

the Android phones do more than iPhone does out of the box, (some of) their specs are better, (some of) their screens have higher resolution, all that says they're a 'better' phone

although it doesn't say which one is more 'preferred'

The iPhone 4 is almost a year old so of course the newer Android phones have better performing hardware. But for my personal taste and needs, raw power (in a phone) isn't that important to me. A great interface, a great phone design, and value is what ranks high on my preference list (for a phone). Your TV analogy is off-base because a TV and a phone are used very differently. TVs have no "personality" nor do they offer an "experience". It's just a watched screen so the specs pretty much define clearly what you're getting. But you browse and interact with a phone. A better analogy would be one of video-games. The Androids would be the games with great, cutting edge graphics...the iPhone would be the game with awesome gameplay. In my opinion, awesome gameplay is more fun than awesome graphics. But that's me. You may be different...but I don't really care. Buy what you like.
the Evo was released 20 days before the iPhone 4

i don't deny the interface is great, i think it's ugly but that doesn't mean that it's definitely ugly

and if you want to do video games, Android is like Little Big Planet where iPhone is like Goldeneye

you can do whatever you want on Android without having to do anything, but while it's really fun to use, you have to use a Gameshark on your iPhone if you want to be able to do all the cool sh*t

I'm happy the Android demographic is growing and gaining strength because it keeps Apple on their toes and makes for better phones via competition. Androids are cool phones but iPhones are much more pleasing to me. I will get the iPhone 5 when it drops. Not interested in anything else. I had an Atrix for about a week but going from the glass/metal masterpiece iPhone 4 casing to the plastic Motorola felt like a downgrade. The specs weren't enough...both phones felt fast....but the iPhone felt special...in my hands. I love it. I returned the Atrix and got my iPhone 4 back.
nobody is worried about which one you like more

i'll never tell you that you're wrong for liking one thing over another thing, my argument is you people keep acting like it's wrong to want a phone that's got the best specs out instead of having a phone that's easy to use

dmunson318 said:
so what on what your phone does out the box. if an inch is given u take a mile! people need to lighten the fu*k up seriously. if can have the same access and features of android os with the press of a button and 30 secs then why not? u all make people not wanna buy android phones because i don't wanna become a hater like u all sh*t is ridiculous. there's noway possible that u cannot like the iphone at all. there's noway that sh*t is just hatred face it.
'so what if you can do that with your phone as soon as you get it, if i hack mine i can do that too!!!'

do you see what you're saying? 'if i change my phone, i can do everything your phone does!!!'

and i've not seen anyone say they don't like the iPhone, just that it doesn't make sense to vehemently defend something that's inferior technology like it's the sh*t for an entire year until the new piece of inferior technology comes out for you to defend
 7 years ago '10        #109
space
space
Most professionals would consider the "better" product to be the one that holds its value better.

iPhone resale value >

And thats even in a market already flooded with iPhones. Crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #110
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
60 million people can't be wrong can they?
 7 years ago '05        #111
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Wow, you iPhone/Android fanboys are ridiculous. Just as bad as PS3/360 fanboys. Maybe even worse.

I'm an iPhone user and I'm satisfied with my product, thats all that matters to me. I hope all of you enjoy all of your individual phones.
 7 years ago '05        #112
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
@ 'it's the most popular so it's clearly better'
 7 years ago '05        #113
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 finishim said:
60 million people can't be wrong can they?
That's funny because everybody thinks most American consumers are stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #114
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '06        #115
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 JaiMega said:
That's funny because everybody thinks most American consumers are stupid.
exactly.
we all know most apple feens just buy it because its apple.
sh*t even my dad does it. i had to fill him in on why the xoom, the galaxy tab blow away the ipad. he had no clue, he just wanted to buy it because its apple.
 03-30-2011, 05:44 PM         #116
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What I don't get is .. if you were going to jailbreak your iPhone anyway, why not just buy an Android phone? You bought a phone for its OS and functionality, but you don't like it so you hack it to be more like Android.

I'm so confused but I'm just gunna let y'all do your thing. There's a phone for everyone so I'll just take my Android-loving a.ss over to the blue corner.
 7 years ago '05        #117
dmunson318 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
What I don't get is .. if you were going to jailbreak your iPhone anyway, why not just buy an Android phone? You bought a phone for its OS and functionality, but you don't like it so you hack it to be more like Android.

I'm so confused but I'm just gunna let y'all do your thing. There's a phone for everyone so I'll just take my Android-loving a.ss over to the blue corner.
jailbreaking was out before android os i could be wrong though. nobody wants their phone to be like an android we're just saying jailbroken ours does what yours does.
 7 years ago '05        #118
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
his point is if you want a phone that does what ours does, why not buy our phone?
 7 years ago '04        #119
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Manny05 said:
exactly.
we all know most apple feens just buy it because its apple.
sh*t even my dad does it. i had to fill him in on why the xoom, the galaxy tab blow away the ipad. he had no clue, he just wanted to buy it because its apple.
that explains why phones sold from 3G to 4 doubled? cuz people just found out about apple? you guys will keep making excuse while the proof is in the pudding
 7 years ago '05        #120
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 daliff89 said:
his point is if you want a phone that does what ours does, why not buy our phone?
It doesn't have the apple logo on it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy