The iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30147 30147
im straight. they make the same phone over and over just slimmer

ill probably get a iphone 4 just for the face time
 7 years ago '05        #82
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30147 30147
funny i used the iphone 4 in the stor b4 i copped a iphone 3 and only difference is the facetime s**t which i probably wont even use
 03-28-2011, 01:04 PM         #83
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no, you're putting words in my mouth... i never said "apple is superior in every way"... check my resume.. i said "apple isnt the best at everything... but"...

all i really did was say that android fans are spec wh0ores... which is pretty true in most cases

i never said that android phones suck, i said that im not going to pick a phone strictly off specs

the funny part of this is that iOS fans dont come into android threads talking s**t.. but we're trolls!?
I know this f**got is not typing to me with his underdeveloped knowledge on computing.

Talk s**t and imma photoshop a string and cup, call it iPhone6 and get you and your mama to preorder that s**t for $500 a cup. Talk even more s**t and I'll "upgrade" the processor by adding an abacus to the bottom of the cup.
 03-28-2011, 01:11 PM         #84
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea ... I'm the one with hurt feelings yet I know my device is better. I'm just laughing at fools buying a device my phone made in 2010 is still s**tting on.

Oh don't be mad ....

Last edited by Metalzoa; 03-28-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #85
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you can have a difference in opinion (and i'd hope that you'd never write another essay again), but when it comes down to purchasing a PHONE, im not going make a decision on specs.... maybe for a laptop, maybe for a car, maybe for a house... but not for a phone

im not saying that im not looking at phone specs... i look at phone specs... but android having .12 more ghz in the processor is not going to make me get the phone... having 1 more inch vertically on the screen is not going to make me buy the phone
so basically, 'even though the phone is better, i'm going to pick the one i like best anyway'

which is fine, nothing wrong with that, but you're acting like the iPhone isn't an inferior device, that's the problem

its a never ending war... i say im not going to let a small difference in specs make me decide what to buy and you say "well you'll just buy whatever they put in a box with IPHONE on it..."

i even considered getting an android for my next phone... but the fact that it doesnt have the itunes store or the apple app store, that would be a huge change... i rely alot on itunes for my media b/c i buy alot from itunes and ibooks
and that's cool, nobody said you're wrong for liking the iPhone, just your reasoning for arguing for it is dumb

you recognize that there are better technologies out there, but because it's made by a certain company, and therefore has access to certain things that other phones don't, you say it's 'better'

im just simply saying that anything NON-APPLE yall would buy, and anything non-apple that has anything that apple doesnt have (in terms of specs) yall would flock to in a heartbeat
if iPhone had a keyboard and the fastest processor (or one of the fastest) at the time i was going to upgrade, and it was more open-sourced, i'd gladly purchase one

i don't hate Apple, like i said, they make quality products, they just get their customers to believe that even though it's inferior, previously used technology, it's still 'the best out'

you mentioned FACETIME, but tell me another american cellphone carrier that had a phone that had facetime developed inhouse by the phone/os manufacturer?!? please enlighten me.. nobody is saying that apple is the first to do what they do, but apple has an expertise in the user experience.
Cingular had video chatting on it's UMTS network back in like 06 or some s**t, right before it got bought by ATT, though i don't know who developed it, nor do i think it matters....

and yea, they have GREAT user interfaces, but that's not always what's important....

it's like buying a car because it has the most comfortable seat and steering wheel, even though it doesn't get as good of gas mileage or have as many features you'd use as some of the other cars that are in the same price range

you're buying something because YOU LIKE IT more that other things, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's when you guys claim IT IS BETTER because YOU LIKE IT when it's clear that other devices do the same thing that iPhone does (and more)

tell me if android has the following:
remote home sharing to phones and tablets via itunes or music sharing program
AllShare

that's for Samsung phones, which i have, so i'm not sure if there's another application that does it, nor do i use AllShare on my phone because it's useless to me

video conferencing from an inhouse developed application (non 3rd party)
there are many Andriod phones that can do video chat

what i don't understand is why you're so worried about it being 'in-house' developed.....for me, it doesn't matter who makes the program as long as i can use it and it works

question: what is the way you download music, movies, books onto your phone?
me personally? i usually will connect my USB cord, but i can also remove my MicroSD card and load media that way

although, there are apps that let me download songs and books, not sure about movies though

and since you asked some questions, i'll ask some

without jailbreaking your phone, can you do these things?

can you change the way your entire user interface looks? can you change the dock on the bottom to have what ever programs you want instead of just 'phone/Safari/etc'? can you change the way your icons are arranged, adding widgets that will do things like allow you to control every aspect of your devices' sound or shuffle all your music?

none of those things may matter to you, just like everything you asked is trivial to me, but if you're trying to play the 'my phone does things your phone doesn't' game, iPhone is never going to win against Andriod....
 7 years ago '05        #86
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
Seriously who cares though? What are u getting from apple or android by arguing over some dumb sh*t? If u know your sh*t is better why do u have to speak on it? Greatness shows itself if u sit back and watch long enough. Apples os might not be 100 but the device itself it right there with the best of them. Which is what they're selling! A device! The
OS come free either with the phone or thru updates. Are u selling a phone or are u selling an OS?
 7 years ago '04        #87
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 daliff said:
without jailbreaking your phone, can you do these things?

can you change the way your entire user interface looks? can you change the dock on the bottom to have what ever programs you want instead of just 'phone/Safari/etc'? can you change the way your icons are arranged, adding widgets that will do things like allow you to control every aspect of your devices' sound or shuffle all your music?

none of those things may matter to you, just like everything you asked is trivial to me, but if you're trying to play the 'my phone does things your phone doesn't' game, iPhone is never going to win against Andriod....
the answer is yes to everything except for the first to an extent, you can change your wallpaper
 7 years ago '05        #88
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
you can't do any of that with the iPhone, except maybe change the sh*t in your dock, i don't really know if you can

and @ 'you can change your wallpaper'
 7 years ago '05        #89
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 dmunson318 said:
Seriously who cares though? What are u getting from apple or android by arguing over some dumb sh*t? If u know your sh*t is better why do u have to speak on it? Greatness shows itself if u sit back and watch long enough. Apples os might not be 100 but the device itself it right there with the best of them. Which is what they're selling! A device! The
OS come free either with the phone or thru updates. Are u selling a phone or are u selling an OS?
I'm really tired of the phrase "Who Cares?"

You're all sheep, just man up and admit it.
 7 years ago '05        #90
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i don't really think they're sheep, i don't deny that some of them actually think that the iPhone is the best phone on the market

'who cares?' only comes up from those guys when they say the sh*t is the best and they get confronted with information that shows it's not the best

they switch from 'it's the sh*t because it's got a 5MP camera and Face Time!!' to 'so what if other phones had that before? iPhone is still good'
 7 years ago '05        #91
dmunson318 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
I'm really tired of the phrase "Who Cares?"

You're all sheep, just man up and admit it.

i aint tripping call how u see it! don't make no difference how u feel because i know what i like. i like the evo and the atrix those will be the only phones id attempt to put my iphone down for. but to sit up here and act like the iphone is just some bottom of barrel phone id pure-d-hate
 7 years ago '10        #92
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 5679 5679
These dudes is still mad that we like our iPhones?

03-29-2011, 07:06 AM         #93
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:
These dudes is still mad that we like our iPhones?

nobody is mad about that. you prefer simplicity, i prefer options.

android will almost always be my top choice due to flexibility apple cannot offer me on a hardware or software level.
 7 years ago '04        #94
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 daliff89 said:
you can't do any of that with the iPhone, except maybe change the sh*t in your dock, i don't really know if you can

and @ 'you can change your wallpaper'
so you're telling me u cant move apps around on the iPhone? and you need a widget to change sounds or shuffle? sounds more complicated than good to me, all we have to do is shake our phone to shuffle it

Last edited by finishim; 03-29-2011 at 01:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #95
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i don't really think they're sheep, i don't deny that some of them actually think that the iPhone is the best phone on the market

'who cares?' only comes up from those guys when they say the sh*t is the best and they get confronted with information that shows it's not the best

they switch from 'it's the sh*t because it's got a 5MP camera and Face Time!!' to 'so what if other phones had that before? iPhone is still good'
the bottom line here is, if you like smooth functionality and don't care about tweaking everything, downloading mp3s to your phone without jailbreaking it, USB connects, get the iPhone, if you like to tweak stuff, get an android phone

simple the way the phones look is in the eye of the beholder, and without knowing specs, a lot of phones seen to work at similar speeds
 7 years ago '05        #96
dmunson318 
space
space
hardware level iphone 4 competes with any phone that dropped at the same. of course it's out dated towards newer phones. sh*t is almost a year old!
 7 years ago '05        #97
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
those pic's make sense
it's kinda got the concept they used with the new ipad2's being slimmer and what not
only thing i wish there was a solution for was gaming
i got a sh*t load of emulators/roms and i can't use the touch controls worth sh*t
i know they have the icontroller thingy but it looks like a.ss
 7 years ago '07        #98
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you can move apps around on the iphone.. you dont have widgets though

you can also organize apps into folders...

as far as the sounds, theres a settings page for sounds... and a button to switch the ringer noise

the only thing apple doesnt have on the desktop is widgets...
I think your forgetting that a lot of us jailbreak our phones, so yes we can do all those things.
 7 years ago '05        #99
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
so you're telling me u cant move apps around on the iPhone? and you need a widget to change sounds or shuffle? sounds more complicated than good to me, all we have to do is shake our phone to shuffle it
i'm telling you that you don't have the ability to customize your phone like i do

and i don't have to have a widget to do any of those things

i have a widget on my home screen that lets me silence my text notifications but keep my ringer on, that way if i get a text nobody can hear it, but i still get alerted when i get a call

of course, i can still go Menu > Settings > Sound > Volume and adjust all that stuff the way you'd do it on your iPhone, but having that on the main screen and just being able to tap it to adjust all that is much easer

finishim said:
the bottom line here is, if you like smooth functionality and don't care about tweaking everything, downloading mp3s to your phone without jailbreaking it, USB connects, get the iPhone, if you like to tweak stuff, get an android phone

simple the way the phones look is in the eye of the beholder, and without knowing specs, a lot of phones seen to work at similar speeds
who has to 'jailbreak' their phone to download MP3s? i can get music on my phone with an app from the market, i can use my USB cord, i can use bluetooth, or i can use my MicroSD card

and there's nothing more functional about having to click 2-3 times to do something when i can do it clicking once
 7 years ago '04        #100
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 daliff89 said:

i'm telling you that you don't have the ability to customize your phone like i do

and i don't have to have a widget to do any of those things

i have a widget on my home screen that lets me silence my text notifications but keep my ringer on, that way if i get a text nobody can hear it, but i still get alerted when i get a call

of course, i can still go Menu > Settings > Sound > Volume and adjust all that stuff the way you'd do it on your iPhone, but having that on the main screen and just being able to tap it to adjust all that is much easer

who has to 'jailbreak' their phone to download MP3s? i can get music on my phone with an app from the market, i can use my USB cord, i can use bluetooth, or i can use my MicroSD card

and there's nothing more functional about having to click 2-3 times to do something when i can do it clicking once
true u cant mess with the general layout of the iphone out of the box, but ince jailbroken, it can do anything vould name software wise that an android can do and more, but this whole turning that off n not this is useless to many, and the whole secon part of your post is my point, if u need to have those connections, get an android phone, and please do not compare how smooth iOS is to android, where it lacks in all these functions that most could care less about, it makes up for in how smooth of an interface it is

Last edited by finishim; 03-29-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago