The iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ Maroon Tiger

'i know that those Andriod phones have better specs and technology, but who cares, i like the iPhone better so it's better!!!'

Apple has the best marketing department that has ever existed ever, they make amazingly reliable products, they make amazingly easy to use products, and they make visually stunning products

but what Apple does is take technology that has already been implemented in other devices and markets them as 'new' or 'breakthroughs'

yes, other companies will advertise features like that, but they don't do it like Apple does

they may advertise a feature, such as an 8MP camera or an AMOLED screen, but they don't ONLY advertise that

Apple ran commercials about their games on the iPhone and how you could control them by accelerometer, making it seem like that was the s**t and couldn't be done on any other phone

only Nokia put out a phone that could use an accelerometer for gaming almost a year earlier....

then they advertise Face Time like it's big s**t, only European companies had been doing it for years on 3G networks, not WiFi, and Cingular did it back in 2006 or some s**t before they 'merged' with ATT

Europe also has mad phones with front-facing cameras, and has for years, something that Apple advertises heavy

Apple is f**king GREAT at taking features that have been done before and making it seem like their phone is the first phone to do those things

if you like an iPhone better than a phone with Andriod on it, then cool......but don't act like iPhone is better than Andriod just because you like it better

the only thing that Apple really DEFINITELY has over Andriod is it's UI, but Andriod isn't hard to get used to and can be made to look damn near any way you want to make it look and function any way you want to make it function

and you can do that right out of the box, no root/jailbreak required
 7 years ago '05        #62
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
man pull ya f**kin panties back up ggggoooootttt damn sound like some b**ch a.ss high school n*ggas arguing over who f**ked the b**ch first when everybody f**ked the b**ch. jesus!~
 03-27-2011, 09:53 PM         #63
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
man pull ya f**kin panties back up ggggoooootttt damn sound like some b**ch a.ss high school n*ggas arguing over who f**ked the b**ch first when everybody f**ked the b**ch. jesus!~
is that what you did in high school?

03-28-2011, 12:06 AM         #64
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga you can not be this stupid. tell me you are trolling please. i beg you.
 7 years ago '04        #65
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Damn Apple Fanboys & Android Fanboys go almost as hard as PS3 & 360 fanboys.

[pic - click to view]

Personally, owning a droid, I would probably not get an IPhone because I get free apps for my phone and as a cheap a.ss college student, I enjoy that part of my phone. I also love the keyboard because I can type faster and more accurate than anyone I know. Furthermore, I love widgets because it gives me information right then and there, without having to click into the application.

However, that's me and my personal opinion for MY phone. I don't think I would freak out over someone choosing the IPhone over Android. But at the same time if an IPhone user tells me their phone is better because ______ and then give me something my phone can do, it's a bit annoying but at the same time I wouldn't waste too much time arguing
 7 years ago '05        #66
dmunson318 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
is that what you did in high school?

certified king of david blaine's son!
 03-28-2011, 01:16 AM         #67
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
please answer my questions at least... how am i trolling in a thread about apple?

*oh and be very afraid of the itunes cloud rumors... b/c you know android aint seeing any of that
your right.

03-28-2011, 01:33 AM         #68
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude we know its not going to look like that... but if the iphone 5 is that slim... it would great...

you gotta admit that the final iphone 5 design is going to be great... apple never fails on that..

this years iphone is going to be a great product yet again... and the haters are gonna hate regardless

i cant agree with that. honestly i think the 3g iphone had a s3xier look than the iphone4.
but does apple make a great design in their product? yes they do.

famoussasjohn said:
All it takes is 3D to come out for a phone and it makes all the Android fans go nuts. That's with all technology, you're hating because Apple has the most hype. You don't see any site making any of these infographics about upcoming phones because the problem with Android is there is a new phone every other week.
whos going nuts over 3d? 90% of androids users arent even hyped about it.

and how do you call the pic the op posted a infograph?

dmunson318 said:
lol who went crazy though?
im not saying people went crazy like teenie boppers see justin beiber. i ment going crazy like that s**t looks sick or i like the that looks or this looks, when they are referring to photoshoped pic of a 4th gen ipod.

Maroon_Tiger said:
for android fans, all it takes is another brick shaped phone with .05 more ghz in the processor, and they're flipping out over it...

android fans are just mad that ALOT MORE people resonate with the iOS user experience...

like this new atrix android phone, docking a phone to a computer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^ THIS s**t is going too far... its just a damn phone
whats wrong with more power. its in are nature to want more power? i have my evo over clocked to 1.2ghz and i it loads and runns way smoother than before i overclocked it.

im not against apple products i've owned about 4 different ipods and stuck with them even when people were jumpin on the zune wagon.

i just dont agree with at&t and their extortion prices is all. matter of fact i was looking into an iphone even after owning the g1 but at&stick it in your a.ss without lube wanted damn near a grand to give me an iphone.
 7 years ago '10        #69
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 5732 5732
 gilbydakid said:
i just dont agree with at&t and their extortion prices is all. matter of fact i was looking into an iphone even after owning the g1 but at&stick it in your a.ss without lube wanted damn near a grand to give me an iphone.

iPhones are priced pretty much the same as most high-end Android phones on AT&T and other competing phone companies.
 7 years ago '10        #70
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you can have a difference in opinion (and i'd hope that you'd never write another essay again), but when it comes down to purchasing a PHONE, im not going make a decision on specs.... maybe for a laptop, maybe for a car, maybe for a house... but not for a phone
:applause:

Some people just don't get it. It's a phone...not a computer. I don't care about getting the max specs or having my phone be 1/3 as powerful as a Playstation 3 (lol). I value the experience...the joy of browsing and using my phone...and looking at my phone. The glass and metal iPhone 4 design is gorgeous. Nothing comes close to looking as good in my opinion.
 03-28-2011, 05:43 AM         #71
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since you waited and told me you weren't trolling ...

Maroon_Tiger said:
1. please provide proof

[video - click to view]

Maroon_Tiger said:
2. retina display is good enough to not care about something slightly better
3. external storage for a phone bro!?? really?... iphone packs 32GB, they'll have a 64 gb version in 2-3 months... yall can get more than 64 GBS on Android?!?
The problem here is not having high internal hard drive memory space. The problem is that there are many more uses for external memory like flash-writing data for temporary purposes by the device. It's actually faster to write/read temporary data to it that way. Doesn't sound like much but it really speeds up your phone's abilities in ways you wouldn't expect.

Maroon_Tiger said:
4. TYPICAL NERD s**t... its not about being a SPEC wh0ore... you pick a phone b/c of the experience... i picked apple b/c i love the products/software integrated in/around the iphone.. and i love the iOS experience/performance... and the design...... and apple picks up functionality fairly quickly if the competition has something exclusive
I pick a phone because it works better and has the potential to do more. I work with computers round the clock so it helps for all my devices to play well with each other and give me the option of mix-n-matching my electronics so I can buy the best of one thing and know I can use it across many areas.

eg.

I buy a bluetooth headset with great quality ... not because I use a bluetooth headset with my PHONE, but I use it with my PS3 and speech recognition on my PC. Being able to use it for my phone is an added bonus that could come in handy (or hands-free, to be technical lol) if need be. That's just basic though.

My Galaxy S is powered via MicroUSB, so the same charger that charges my headset charges my phone. My USB to MicroUSB cord can be used as a data transfer cable or double-up as a way to charge my phone without an outlet.

The MicroSD card in my phone works for my PSP, Camera, Camcorder and other devices. I don't have to go out of my way to get expansive memory ... I have tons of cards from other devices to pick and choose from.

Wireless bluetooth keyboard I have works for the PS3, my PC AND my Phone. You're starting to get the picture here how much cross compatibility there is between my devices. If I wanted to plug my phone to a TV for output and type on a keyboard while surfing the net off the phone from my bed in a hotel room ... there is no app for that.

Maroon_Tiger said:
5. i am aware that android multitasks better, but apple has multitasking.. and it is very good

Again, what wins me over is the total experience... knowing that apple is dedicated to being the best, and delivering innovative solutions on hardware and software...its not b/c of marketing... i've been an apple customer since the 15gb clickwheel ipod.. im not some bandwaggon fan...
Apple does not innovate. You have no idea how many phones are capable of doing all of what the iPhone does AND MORE right out of the box, but because it doesn't sync with iTunes you won't know about it. And even when it does sync with iTunes, Steve Jobs shows his c*ck and tells you to kiss it.

Even when other developers work to make sure their devices sync with iTunes so that their customers can use any device of their choice (Apple or not) they can access their music, Steve Jobs goes out of his way repeatedly to shut down their efforts. Basically ... if you want to sort your music with itunes, you need an i-device. Not because there aren't any other options but because Steve Jobs says he doesn't want you to have other options. It translates to more money in his company's pocket so its in his best interest to do that.

Maroon_Tiger said:
AGAIN please provide info on how you can do the following on ANDROID:
  • remote wifi home sharing to stream media to phones and tablets via itunes library or music sharing program library
  • App-based:

[video - click to view]

Samsung allShare:

[video - click to view]

Maroon_Tiger said:
  • video conferencing from an inhouse developed application (non 3rd party)
  • I never use the video calling feature on my phone, much less video conferencing. I don't know what options are out there or how practical they are so I'll leave this point alone.

Maroon_Tiger said:
  • question: what is the way you download music, movies, books onto your phone?
  • 1. Drag and drop via MicroUSB data cable
    2. Wifi access to my PS3/PC data server
    3. Remote access via SFTP to said media servers (PS3/PC)
    4. Bluetooth file transfer
    5. Windows Media Player sync

Maroon_Tiger said:
  • video, music, picture, app wifi streaming to tv through your phone/mp3 player
  • Samsung AllShare

Maroon_Tiger said:
  • renting movies on your phone. buying movies/tv shows on your phone
Netflix. I won't buy a TV show or movie as long as I have Netflix but if you must know, the PS3 is capable of purchasing movies from PSN network, which I can access remotely on my phone through the many methods I've mentioned before.
 7 years ago '05        #72
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Right but who cares about all that s**t when you have an iPhone right?

iSheep.
 03-28-2011, 08:11 AM         #73
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok you are clearly trolling. All that typing and all you can ask is about the part I'm least interested in.

Yes .. I can buy movies and s**t from my phone. It's called a f**king browser.
 03-28-2011, 08:21 AM         #74
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matter of fact why the f**k am I buying a movie when I have Boxden, a megaupload account and Netflix? Give me a good reason why I should be concerned about that.
 03-28-2011, 08:32 AM         #75
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
well my definition of trolling is someone who comes into a thread that they're not interested in to talk misc. s**t...

i havent used an android phone b4.. on an iphone you click the itunes app and you can purchase tv shows, movies, music videos with 2 taps of your pinger...
So basically you come in here to say Apple is the best but you don't know anything about Android.

That sounds like coming into a thread to talk misc. s**t about a device you've never used before.

By your own definition, you are a dumbass troll. Keep it pushing .. I own this thread now.
 03-28-2011, 08:48 AM         #76
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait
 7 years ago '10        #77
space
space
I swear...every iPhone thread....the Android n*ggas swarm in looking insecure. s**t is sad.

iPhone heads rarely care to hijack Android threads. Its cool tho cuz yall keep our phone buzz up and with it them ebay resale prices.
 7 years ago '05        #78
dmunson318 
space
space
s**t is hilarious man. if u don't like just don't like it. trying to persuade people to not like some s**t that ain't even bad is extremely gay! i don't have no problem with my iphone besides the os being a lil out dated
 03-28-2011, 09:01 AM         #79
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sure first its all "Apple is the best" now y'all wanna play the victim huh.

n*ggas won't change. Always looking for an excuse to justify stupid decisions. You get schooled now Android owners are bullies.

Fill one of these out and send to Steve Jobs so he can take care of y'all.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #80
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
well my definition of trolling is someone who comes into a thread that they're not interested in to talk misc. s**t...

trolling doesnt mean asking questions that someone doesnt want to answer, but w/e

i havent used an android phone b4.. on an iphone you click the itunes app and you can purchase tv shows, movies, music videos with 2 taps of your pinger...

sometimes you are on the go and you want to watch a music video or tv show/etc... so you dont always have a laptop on you or usb wires to sync files to your phone
android market has an app that lets you watch tv shows for free.
that and the fact that it has flash and i am able to see every website like its suppose to be turned me into an android fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy