The iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2011, 09:15 PM         #41
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
The A5 chip, designed by Apple and based on an ARM design, has two cores running at 1GHz, versus a single 1Ghz core in the A4 processor, which was used in the first iPad and the current iPhone 4. The A5 provides twice the CPU performance and nine times the graphics power of its predecessor, according to Apple.

Thats like saying a i7 can be a single core Processor Its the architecture of the chip, they would have to redesign the whole chip to make it a single core, and then it wouldnt be the A5 anymore...

if it is single core, it will be a faster A4, but the iPhone5 will be dual core, and will be an a5, and I have very little faith in apple, but if nothing else, they are consistent...
I was speaking hypothetically Half Toes. There would be no logical reason for it to be used as a single core.
 7 years ago '04        #42
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Maroon_Tiger said:
hey, its a hard knock life on the internet ... its all good tho... im just in awe that a phone has a dual core processor
I would have never thought a phone would have a dual core processor in it when I first got a cell phone. This s**t is getting nuts. I remember when a camera on a phone was the s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #43
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
i dont see why apples head be buying model after model, the 4 just came out, lol im good androided out, let my model soak for 2 years then maybe i re up
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 Jae_Mike said:
i dont see why apples head be buying model after model, the 4 just came out, lol im good androided out, let my model soak for 2 years then maybe i re up
4 came out last year, it's the same reason why people buy the hottest Android phone, they want the latest and greatest.
 7 years ago '04        #45
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 .Hafestos. said:
So you want apple to give you the same thing you already bought? that OS upgrade will be applicable to the 4
Why not? My iPhone4 is plenty fast and gets the job done well. All I REALLY want now is 4G, but that's AT&T's responsibility, not Apple's. I would like an OS overhaul over an iPhone5, yes, if that's what you're asking.

iPhone5 is gonna have to have some epic features/upgrades for me to cop another iPhone.
 03-25-2011, 11:33 PM         #46
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the iphone 5 is gonna be a photoshopped 4th gen ipod touch?
 7 years ago '05        #47
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Manny05 said:
dam. the brushed metal design
only way ill go back to the iphone is if they start using the microsd card and have full flash.

lol well u might as well stay with what u got. u want everything that steve jobs is against and in a few years flash will be second tier.
 7 years ago '04        #48
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
 gilbydakid said:
thats what im sayin. these n*ggaz is drooling over a f**kin ipod touch

i hope they dont make it that thin.
 03-26-2011, 04:58 PM         #49
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
All they need is a different label on the box and 1MP more on the back camera and these iBots will cop.
 7 years ago '04        #50
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 gilbydakid said:
^^ THIS ^^ But it doesnt matter, because Apple's marketing will be " The new Apple iphone 5 now on Verizon and AT&T.... its the best iphone out now" and people will line up to buy it.... isheep
 7 years ago '05        #51
dmunson318 
space
space
hate hate hate hate listen to yourselves. not one nice thing to say!
 7 years ago '04        #52
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
All they need is a different label on the box and 1MP more on the back camera and these iBots will cop.
come on now, that goes for any electronics, these phone will just get faster, cameras better, and operating system updates until the next big idea for phones come out, its no different than the droids fans salivating over the Evo 3d or the next Evo due out after
 7 years ago '05        #53
dmunson318 
space
space
htc drops like 10+ phones a year across multiple networks apple drops one phone on two networks currently now who's doing the most? yall tripping with that add 1 mp and and new box s**t because htc does that all year long with atleast two phones per quarter. chillout with the hate and just enjoy the competition. we are all grown(i hope) and we can all appreciate a good device no need to act like a b**ch about something u don't like.
 03-27-2011, 02:22 PM         #54
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
hate hate hate hate listen to yourselves. not one nice thing to say!
Hate?

Look how crazy everyone in here is going over a photoshopped picture.

if thats nit brainwashing I dont know what is.
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
All it takes is 3D to come out for a phone and it makes all the Android fans go nuts. That's with all technology, you're hating because Apple has the most hype. You don't see any site making any of these infographics about upcoming phones because the problem with Android is there is a new phone every other week.
 7 years ago '05        #56
dmunson318 
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
Hate?

Look how crazy everyone in here is going over a photoshopped picture.

if thats nit brainwashing I dont know what is.
lol who went crazy though?
 03-27-2011, 08:19 PM         #57
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
All it takes is 3D to come out for a phone and it makes all the Android fans go nuts. That's with all technology, you're hating because Apple has the most hype. You don't see any site making any of these infographics about upcoming phones because the problem with Android is there is a new phone every other week.
You're an idiot. You're actually comparing 1MP on a camera to 3D technology that humanity is struggling to harness?

Clearly Android owners have bigger expectations from their devices (which tend to cost the same or less than Apple's) so you tell me who the real idiot is: the ones chasing marketing or the ones chasing innovation.
 03-27-2011, 08:22 PM         #58
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
for android fans, all it takes is another brick shaped phone with .05 more ghz in the processor and they're flipping out over it...

android fans are just mad that ALOT MORE people resonate with the iOS user experience...

These iBots k!ll me. So if you're not looking for more processing power on your phone to handle all the apps and background processes efficiently, what exactly makes you buy a new phone?

Cause Steve Jobs tells you your current model is outdated?

03-27-2011, 08:47 PM         #59
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im saying, all these 2011 elite phones are fast these days... just b/c a phone has a faster processor, doesnt mean it provides a better experience, design, or call quality...

they should really just put specs on the box instead of the picture, and yall would just flock to something that has better specs...

s**t is for nerds... apple brings more than enough on the performance perspective.. im not going to flock to an android phone b/c it can run flash or its got a slightly faster processor..

and the iphone really doesnt get outdated until you get about 3-4 gens behind... the 3gs is still fast, the 3g can still use the latest os, the iphone 4 is very fast, and we're going to have a new iphone in 2-3 months that ouperforms the iphone 4
So what you are admitting is that despite all the BS you guys claim makes Apple better, it really isn't, correct?

I mean:

1. the iPhone4 is the king of dropped calls for new smartphones.

2. iPhone4 retina display is a notch lower than Super AMOLED (I use a Galaxy S)

3. External storage? No Micro USB? It's heavier than my Galaxy S and quite frankly its nowhere near as durable (i've thrown it repeatedly, used keys, knives and whatnot on the screen and it looks as good as brand new when i wipe it down)

4. The Galaxy S processing power is as powerful as 1/3rd of a Playstation 3. Much higher than the iPhone4.

5. True multi-tasking

Yet you want to claim the iPhone4 is a better made device with higher performance? Uhhh .. where do you get your information from?
 03-27-2011, 08:52 PM         #60
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think iBots just say Android is for nerds simply because they believe only someone who doesn't care about aesthetics would use it.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago