The iPhone 5 Rumor Roundup [INFOGRAPHIC]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
So they got rid of the home button yet they left that big a.ss black spot of nothing there?

Doesn't make sense.

HTC Evo 3D + HTC Pyramid specs will still smack this s**t around like a little brother though.
 7 years ago '05        #22
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7094 7094
They have a summer release date at 20 percent?

Why in the hell wouldn't the new phone be released this summer? That's what apples done for the past few years, they aren't going to randomly switch it up now.
 7 years ago '05        #23
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 RYLNYC said:
With all that said, I'm not looking for much to be upgraded from the iPhone4 to the 5. If anything, I just want a better OS setup. The notification system is horrible in OS4 and it's a shame some guy managed to develop a homemade notification system (for jailbroken iPhones) that shiiiiiiiits on each and every single generation of OS push notifications. If you ever needed a reason to jailbreak, that app is more than enough to make you do it.

Wifi syncing is also becoming a necessity. Other than that, $500 well spent/invested on my iPhone4.
So you want apple to give you the same thing you already bought? that OS upgrade will be applicable to the 4

also hackers have a better multitasking for jailbroken phones too, the f**k you gonna let teenagers who spend their spare time doing this s**t, do it better than you apple?
 7 years ago '05        #24
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
So they got rid of the home button yet they left that big a.ss black spot of nothing there?
Im thinkinh the Home button will be a touch capacitive area, a la HTC/Samsung phones
 7 years ago '08        #25
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Maroon_Tiger said:
NFC basically = "wave to pay" technology so that if you go to the counter of a store and they have an upgrade version of the CC/Debit Card machine (that allows you to swipe your express pay card on your keychain to pay for your purchase)... you can pay with your nfc enabled phone

its basically functionality to allow you to check out in stores w/o touching your wallet/pocket... you just pay with the stored CC/debit card configuration on your phone or phones app...

its cool so if you're at a concert/game/movie and you're in line to pay for all your stuff, you can just pay with your phone

heres a pic and video of it..

[pic - click to view]

@ this. if i have to go thru the trouble of whipping out my phone/using an app, i may as well have just pulled out the damn credit card

other than trying to look like a james bond douchebag, i personally dont see any need for this. sadly, people are still gonna line the block for it on release day
 7 years ago '05        #26
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
@ this. if i have to go thru the trouble of whipping out my phone/using an app, i may as well have just pulled out the damn credit card

other than trying to look like a james bond douchebag, i personally dont see any need for this. sadly, people are still gonna line the block for it on release day
its already out, its in the Nexus S
 03-25-2011, 03:51 PM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gho5t said:
the a5 is dual core.
Can we stop making deadpan posts like this? Maroon went out of his way to make that post and you pick ONE thing out and try to make him look stupid when it clearly backfires.

A5 is a type of processor. It could be used as a single core A5. It's first implementation was a dual core. Which means 2 A5 processors. The A5 by default isn't dual core.
 7 years ago '08        #28
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
its already out, its in the Nexus S
heard that in the video. people are gonna be foaming at the mouth if apple drops it though
 7 years ago '04        #29
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
Apple stated they are not going to add NFC due to the fact that a lot of vendors havent started utilizing the technology in the united states, googles Nexus s has the tech installed
 7 years ago '05        #30
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
NFC basically = "wave to pay" technology so that if you go to the counter of a store and they have an upgrade version of the CC/Debit Card machine (that allows you to swipe your express pay card on your keychain to pay for your purchase)... you can pay with your nfc enabled phone

its basically functionality to allow you to check out in stores w/o touching your wallet/pocket... you just pay with the stored CC/debit card configuration on your phone or phones app...

its cool so if you're at a concert/game/movie and you're in line to pay for all your stuff, you can just pay with your phone

heres a pic and video of it..

[pic - click to view]

mark of the f**kin bea------- ahh f**k it n*ggas r too slow
 03-25-2011, 04:34 PM         #31
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
You're not smart because you subscribe to conspiracy theories, that just makes you gullible. A sheep to a different flock.
 7 years ago '07        #32
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
 dg177bx said:
 7 years ago '08        #33
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Apple drops s**t that others already have out and put together a marketing campangin claiming they changed the game. Then there clut follwers run out buy it and claim its the freshest and best s**t ever not realizing that other compaines have been done the same thing months or years ago.
 7 years ago '06        #34
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
dam. the brushed metal design
only way ill go back to the iphone is if they start using the microsd card and have full flash.
 7 years ago '08        #35
space
space
 dg177bx said:
it's a wrap once these n*ggas line up to get have their phones replace their cash
 7 years ago '10        #36
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,995 | Props total: 5688 5688
 nikko2152 said:
Apple drops s**t that others already have out and put together a marketing campangin claiming they changed the game. Then there clut follwers run out buy it and claim its the freshest and best s**t ever not realizing that other compaines have been done the same thing months or years ago.
Almost every company does this. Rarely is someone the first or "freshest" to do something...especially since most of the components in phones aren't made by the actual company themselves but rather by outside vendors specializing in the individual pieces. And don't act like the original iPhone didn't set the precedent for design and layout for most all touch screen smart phones that came after it.

Apple iPhone sells well because of it's trusted, consistent branding and because it's well packaged. Technology evolves and spreads too fast for people to still think their such-and-such is exclusively cutting edge. But why do you care about what other people think of their sh*t anyway.
 7 years ago '06        #37
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 205 205
hoping its 4g capable but all i wanna know is the 5 gonna be dropped for att and verizon the same time or are us verizon users going to have to wait
 7 years ago '05        #38
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Can we stop making deadpan posts like this? Maroon went out of his way to make that post and you pick ONE thing out and try to make him look stupid when it clearly backfires.

A5 is a type of processor. It could be used as a single core A5. It's first implementation was a dual core. Which means 2 A5 processors. The A5 by default isn't dual core.
The A5 chip, designed by Apple and based on an ARM design, has two cores running at 1GHz, versus a single 1Ghz core in the A4 processor, which was used in the first iPad and the current iPhone 4. The A5 provides twice the CPU performance and nine times the graphics power of its predecessor, according to Apple.

Thats like saying a i7 can be a single core Processor Its the architecture of the chip, they would have to redesign the whole chip to make it a single core, and then it wouldnt be the A5 anymore...

if it is single core, it will be a faster A4, but the iPhone5 will be dual core, and will be an a5, and I have very little faith in apple, but if nothing else, they are consistent...
 03-25-2011, 08:01 PM         #39
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
it will be off the chain, and htc, and samsung will have to throw all those blueprints in the trash basket and start over
Samsung yeah HTC ummm GTFOH son
 7 years ago '04        #40
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
September release? are they insane?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy