Lil Wayne Has a Track That Will Make Other Rappers Want To Quit

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
@ wayne....

Ya'll on here really like that garbage pop rap huh...

smh
 7 years ago '06        #122
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
 NBA Brawler said:
If it don't sound like this

Then I'm like

does it get any betta than that track and 500 degreez?
 7 years ago '04        #123
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #124
ATL 770 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 101 101
 Smooth Brother said:
So are you saying Lil Wayne has ghostwriters, or are you saying he loves to take other rappers styles?

Have you ever heard of having an influence on somebody? If I'm around you all the time, of course I'ma soak up game. I might start using the slang that you use without noticing it, it happens all the time. Notice how Gillie Da Kid was running around in camouflage fatigues saying "whoadie", lookin' like a Hot Boy reject when he was still down with Cash Money. If Curren$y wrote Wayne's verses on that "BM J.R." track like you a.ssume, Gillie Da Kid (AKA Mr. Lies for attention) would have said something about that by now, let's be real here. Was Curren$y even down with Cash Money in 2003? Curren$y didn't find his "image" until he left Young Money. When Currensy was still down with Wayne he had Bars. Now he just on a laid back "I'm high" flow. I need to hear that "On the Tour Bus" music.

And it's no secret that Jay-Z is Lil Wayne favorite rapper, just like how Michael Jordan is obviously Kobe Bryant's favorite basketball player. But just because Jay-Z is his favorite rapper/MC, it doesn't mean that Wayne can't be better than his "idol" one day. Nas said Jay-Z bit his style, a lot of people say Jay-Z took Young Chris's "whisper" flow.

2pac on LL Cool J, Rakim, Ice Cube etc.:

I've master their styles. They can try and diss me, but I've mastered their styles.(paraphrased)

Lil Wayne was a better rapper before Drake even started rappin'. Drake tries hard to rap like Lil Wayne from time to time.

Example: His verse on "All of The Lights"

Lil Wayne's "Hot Boy" era>>>>>
Lil Wayne's "Sqad Up" era>>>>>

^And this was before any of dem n*ggas was around, he always had rappin' skills.

Those Big Tymers albums wasn't that lyrical, but a 14, 15 year old ghostwriting for people double his age is amazing.

Of course, it's very "rare" when Dre decides to rap.

^This

And Gillie already admitted that he never wrote for Wayne. He just helped improve his flow/delivery:

XXL: Were you straight writing verses for Wayne, or was it more of a coaching thing?

Gillie: No, Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy