Mar 24 - Khadafy guarded by elite, all-virgin, lipstick-wearing women bodyguards

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #41
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 bigscoot0808 said:
u guys are idiots Go live somewhere else if u dont like "what america is" im sure youd love living in libya
no dude lol your the idiot, clearly
 7 years ago '09        #42
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 TrainWreck said:
I love living in Canada with my health care and multiculturalism. Ill continue to go down to my late grandfathers condo in Arizona for a vacation here and there but I would never in a million years live in the USA. To much ego an bs and the rest of the world hates that your government feels like you have to be some sort of savior or hero for the rest of the world. You guys need to fix whats wrong within your country before you go spending billions to fix everyone elses problems.
props
 03-26-2011, 09:03 AM         #43
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I don't think we ever have been. Hell, we started this nation with a war and have been f!ghting ever since.
every nation started with a war..excuse me war(s)
 03-26-2011, 09:05 AM         #44
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscoot0808 said:
u guys are idiots Go live somewhere else if u dont like "what america is" im sure youd love living in libya
its possible..(outside the box) 1 blood
 03-26-2011, 10:40 AM         #45
Infamous_01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #46
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
I like that guy, smart and creative. i bet he f**ked a fewof those b**ches on da low
 03-26-2011, 10:52 AM         #47
Infamous_01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrainWreck said:
I love living in Canada with my health care and multiculturalism. Ill continue to go down to my late grandfathers condo in Arizona for a vacation here and there but I would never in a million years live in the USA. To much ego an bs and the rest of the world hates that your government feels like you have to be some sort of savior or hero for the rest of the world. You guys need to fix whats wrong within your country before you go spending billions to fix everyone elses problems.
Hero? Saviour? PLEASE like they are trying to save anything. We already know they want to occupy Libya because Libya has the largest oil reserve in all of Africa and is top 10 in the entire world. 12th largest exporter of crude oil.

The American government fills the media with propaganda and those idiots eat it up like munchies after a fat spliff. Americans are still dying in Iraq....and for what? But hey that's your tax money...too bad it's being used to k!ll your people. You would have thought American citizens learned from Iraq. God bless America, greatest nation on earth
 7 years ago '05        #48
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 bigscoot0808 said:

n*gga stfu... i live in canada n reconize ur dumbass
 7 years ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12241 12241
That n*gga got the game fukd up..he want all virgins

Shiiiiiit give them broads some dik and I bet they protect his a.ss very well
 7 years ago '10        #50
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
I agree with the fact that we should help others but when we're saying we have no funding for transportation, schooling & other services that would help get this country on the right track I don't see why we can FIND the money either through borrowing or any other means to support f!ghting. Especially when there are other countries showing an active effort. We ALWAYS find money to f!ght but we can't support our own country in major times of need. That is what I consider wrong.
 7 years ago '04        #51
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts
space
space
$531 | Props total: 14 14
We are f!ghting so people aiint gotta hide in their homes cause they fear their government will k!ll them. This isn't a war on terror anymore. It's a war on peace and freedom. These people are brainwashed just like all you smart a.ss ignorant posters that laugh cause while our f!ghters are f!ghting for our freedom, they are trying to free the 3rd world countries as well. Look at the picture for what it is. Something has to be done. If we didn't stop it now, we'd have another hitler, and musselini genocide.
 7 years ago '08        #52
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous_01 said:
Hero? Saviour? PLEASE like they are trying to save anything. We already know they want to occupy Libya because Libya has the largest oil reserve in all of Africa and is top 10 in the entire world. 12th largest exporter of crude oil.
Why do people always fall back on the idiotic trope of "we just want their oil"? America doesn't NEED oil from Libya, matter fact they export less than 2% of America's oil imports; not even in the top 15.

Here's the recent list of oil imports to US:
 7 years ago '05        #53
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,130 | Props total: 19799 19799
 PimPtasicPat said:
We are f!ghting so people aiint gotta hide in their homes cause they fear their government will k!ll them. This isn't a war on terror anymore. It's a war on peace and freedom. These people are brainwashed just like all you smart a.ss ignorant posters that laugh cause while our f!ghters are f!ghting for our freedom, they are trying to free the 3rd world countries as well. Look at the picture for what it is. Something has to be done. If we didn't stop it now, we'd have another hitler, and musselini genocide.
u really believe that wow gaddafi been in power 40 years and guess who helped him get there come on man america does nothing for free and i dont like gaddafi either but facts are facts
 03-26-2011, 03:10 PM         #54
Infamous_01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Why do people always fall back on the idiotic trope of "we just want their oil"? America doesn't NEED oil from Libya, matter fact they export less than 2% of America's oil imports; not even in the top 15.

Here's the recent list of oil imports to US:
Fair enough. If it's not oil they want they then you know it's something else. And you would be a fool to believe its "democracy".
 7 years ago '08        #55
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous_01 said:
Fair enough. If it's not oil they want they then you know it's something else. And you would be a fool to believe its "democracy".
No it's not "democracy", America doesn't WANT or NEED anything in Libya. They're only there because they were asked to be; they're not even leading the effort to get rid of Gaddafi, France and UK are at the forefront of that.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy