Mar 24 - Khadafy guarded by elite, all-virgin, lipstick-wearing women bodyguards

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
5999 pageviews
56 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Mar 24 - Khadafy guarded by elite, all-virgin, lipstick-wearing women bodyguards

[pic - click to view]

Moammar Khadafy's last line of defense -- even as he is hiding out from the allied a.ssault -- wear lipstick and high heels.

They are 40 s3xy trained k!llers -- all virgins -- in what Libya calls the Amazonian Guard, a specially trained unit that protects the colonel's life around the clock at home and when he travels.

When Khadafy visited Rome two years ago, all eyes were on his Kalashnikov-toting entourage, dressed in fashionable khaki, designer sunglasses and red berets.

He created the Tripoli Women's Military Academy in 1979, the only police-training school in the Arab world that only admits women.

Khadafy said he did it because "I promised my mother to improve the situation of women in Libya."

Entrants to the academy spend three years learning the arts of hand-to-hand combat, and firing rocket-propelled grenades, and how to a.ssemble and disassemble a rifle.

Each candidate has to swear that they are and will remain a virgin, and are willing to give up their lives to save Khadafy's.

Competition to enter the school is described as brisk, and Khadafy himself chooses which graduates get to join his entourage, as "revolutionary nuns."

"Without the leader, women in Libya would be nothing," a 27-year-old academy trainee named Fatia told Canadian journalist Jane Kokan in a documentary about the Amazons. "He gave us life. I am ready to die for him."

One explanation for an all-women entourage, according to Western analysts, is that Khadafy believes would-be a.ssassins might try to k!ll him, but wouldn't want to harm women.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Khadafy guarded by elite, all-virgin, lipstick-wearing women bodyguards - NYPOST.com

56 comments for "Mar 24 - Khadafy guarded by elite, all-virgin, lipstick-wearing women bodyguards"

03-24-2011, 11:26 AM         #2
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has shown me that America is not a nation of peace. How in the hell did we just get off of the subject of Iraq and Afghanistan like they never happened? Wow......
 7 years ago '04        #3
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
 palogee said:
This has shown me that America is not a nation of peace. How in the hell did we just get off of the subject of Iraq and Afghanistan like they never happened? Wow......
I don't think we ever have been. Hell, we started this nation with a war and have been f!ghting ever since.
 03-24-2011, 01:02 PM         #4
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
When exactly has America been a Nation of peace? Slavery? the Civil War? World War 1 and 2? The Civil rights movement?
 7 years ago '06        #5
bigscoot0808 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
u guys are idiots Go live somewhere else if u dont like "what america is" im sure youd love living in libya
 7 years ago '06        #6
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 palogee said:
Well sorry to say it like this but you must not read the newspaper or you just are not up on politics. Teh reason why America and other UN allies are in Libya because the people no longer want an dictator. The problem is that thier leader wants people k!lled for having these thoughs. Please be aware that were are not the only military occupying Libya to reinforce the no fly zone. Not only that we are working to find someone to spearhead all activities in Libya while we offer support to protect the people. It's no different than egypt except their leader will not back down and will k!ll anyone if they have too.

As far as being off Iraq, afgahanistan and our military occupation of those countries - business as usual until the country has a hold on insurgence and taliban forces.

to think becuase we are not talking about it on BX that no one is thinking if the war is crazy...that or you dont know anyone involved in the military.

f!ghts like these help build bonds with countries - and its also good for mankind. Just becuase you would see someone getting hurt and wouldnt get involved does not mean that the next man is wrong for helping
 7 years ago '04        #7
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
It's all for show, that's what rich eccentrics do.

Only thing impressive about him is his wealth.
 7 years ago '07        #8
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 576 576
 ClevelandRay said:
Well sorry to say it like this but you must not read the newspaper or you just are not up on politics. Teh reason why America and other UN allies are in Libya because the people no longer want an dictator. The problem is that thier leader wants people k!lled for having these thoughs. Please be aware that were are not the only military occupying Libya to reinforce the no fly zone. Not only that we are working to find someone to spearhead all activities in Libya while we offer support to protect the people. It's no different than egypt except their leader will not back down and will k!ll anyone if they have too.

As far as being off Iraq, afgahanistan and our military occupation of those countries - business as usual until the country has a hold on insurgence and taliban forces.

to think becuase we are not talking about it on BX that no one is thinking if the war is crazy...that or you dont know anyone involved in the military.

f!ghts like these help build bonds with countries - and its also good for mankind. Just becuase you would see someone getting hurt and wouldnt get involved does not mean that the next man is wrong for helping
Stop right there, you always gotta take what ever you read from the "media" with DISCRETION(Like when television shows advise you with viewers discretion)...meaning don't just a.ssume what you see or hear is how it really is...

Also, its never good for mankind to start wars...
 7 years ago '06        #9
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 3172 3172
 jlandryst said:
"Without the leader, women in Libya would be nothing," a 27-year-old academy trainee named Fatia told Canadian journalist Jane Kokan in a documentary about the Amazons. "He gave us life. I am ready to die for him."
Wow. That's funny.
 7 years ago '08        #10
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 kendreezy said:
Wow. That's funny.
i need to see this documentary.....
 7 years ago '10        #11
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Black Samurai said:
When exactly has America been a Nation of peace? Slavery? the Civil War? World War 1 and 2? The Civil rights movement?
dont for get the genocide of the native americans
 7 years ago '04        #12
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1907 1907
 bigscoot0808 said:
u guys are idiots Go live somewhere else if u dont like "what america is" im sure youd love living in libya
Who are you talking to? And what relevancy does it have to the conversation?
 03-24-2011, 02:47 PM         #13
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them green beret boys bout to get laid, BIG TIME.

Virgin a.ssassin pus*y = dat piff.
 7 years ago '06        #14
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
they must've sacrificed their c*itoris
 7 years ago '05        #15
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,149 | Props total: 19863 19863
f**k dat political s**t this n*gga gaddafi pimpin swag is on 1000 40 virgins wit aks ready to k!ll for you f**k the mack and goldie is my n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #16
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 chi town hustla said:
f**k dat political s**t this n*gga gaddafi pimpin swag is on 1000 40 virgins wit aks ready to k!ll for you f**k the mack and goldie is my n*gga
hahahahah wow. you sir take the cake for the day. lol
 7 years ago '04        #17
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
the one on the right with the long hair.........

7 years ago '04        #18
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 ClevelandRay said:

when our government phuk s**t up here.... and you decide to stand for your rights and the government fuk u up like gaddafi doing his people....

I want to hear you say this same s**t you spitting when the UN give other countries the right to civilize things...
 03-24-2011, 08:11 PM         #19
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
i had to sig that one
 7 years ago '04        #20
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1041 1041
40 virgin murda mamis on my d!ck cuz i look like gaddafi

thats how you stay young tho... sucking the youth out of these virgins
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago