Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,454 | Props total: 6403 6403
damn over a burger
 03-25-2011, 06:47 PM         #82
Puff DaDDio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats one crazy b**ch!
 03-25-2011, 07:15 PM         #83
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
Lol, for every 1 video you find of White people acting "Wild", there are 10 of black people acting like complete idiots.

Nice try, though.
wanna bet? Just because there is a site like WSHH promoting the ignorance on top of white media outlets making things like this top story news doesn't mean we do anything more than the next.

I will say when a camera is on "n*ggas"(Not black people) will actively act a fool.
 7 years ago '07        #84
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
stupid b**ches. that is all.
 7 years ago '04        #85
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
who needs TV, between itsbx and WSHH i'm laughing at these ignorant bamas non-stop!
 7 years ago '10        #86
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
n*ggas don't even know what happened to be Talkin that settin black people back bulls**t...maybe she had a reason to bug out...ya gay boys ain't never been n a f!ght before? It Happens :shrugs:
 7 years ago '04        #87
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
got damn hood rats

but n*ggas need to stop with that "setting black people back s**t"

seriously

stop looking for approval from other f**king races. Have some pride, respect ya self you no business born insecure motherf**kers

and to the poster above me...doesn't matter what happened....that type of behavior is inexcusable. b**ch got 3 kids and she wanna wonder who gonna take care of them now that she getting locked up? Should have thought about that before you went off the deep end ya rat faced b**ch!

Last edited by mt fuji; 03-26-2011 at 12:21 PM..
 03-26-2011, 11:05 AM         #88
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
All the left handed s**t I see non black people say... Yet I'm labeled the racist because I speak on historical facts and today's (White) agenda.

Wow.

Guess this is worse than this s**t

OMG LOL those white b**ches got f**ked up...its so funny how she was quiet at first but when her friend snow white came back they acted tough until they both got laid out and had nothing to say...hahahaha

Still that was pretty much a one on one f!ght...watching the video in the OP was like watching monkeys in a zoo throwing their feces around.....jumping on tables, throwing chairs, food, etc. I'll admit I see every race do dumb s**t but blacks take the gold medal thats for sure. Call it racist, I call it how it is.

Last edited by Infamous_01; 03-26-2011 at 11:11 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 dcashalston said:
n*ggas don't even know what happened to be Talkin that settin black people back bulls**t...maybe she had a reason to bug out...ya gay boys ain't never been n a f!ght before? It Happens :shrugs:

[pic - click to view]

WTF?! She had a reason to bug out like that?
even if they put onions and she specifically said no onions, thats still no reason to get that bucc in public, esp as a mother with kids. Dumb a.ss b**ches are the worst. Someone had to see about HER kids because of her hoodrat actions. They should have stripped her parental rights after them BK's beat her a.ss and jailing her. Dumb s**t like this don't set us back but it damn sure make us look bad.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-26-2011 at 11:22 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #90
DirtyPeddalz 9 heat pts
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
It's hilarious how so many heads are basing their racial views and commentary solely on what they see on Youtube videos or WSHH. Like the ammount of Internet videos you see of black people vs white people doing these things has a huge cultural meaning or impact. If you're making generalizations about a whole races behavior, or education levels due to some 2 minute clip you saw out of context, you stay losing.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
Headlines read:
"Wild, untamed gorilla escapes unknown beach zoo in Panama City. Wreaks havoc on Burger King employees Watch the footage on the next "When Animals Attack."
 7 years ago '07        #92
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
*facepalm*
 7 years ago '04        #93
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Tsukuyomi said:
Because it happens WAY too often, perhaps?... Then people like me, and other black folks who don't wild out like the f**king animals in this video get lumped in with them...

stereotypes don't just come from no where dude... and the fact that so many black youth seem to love living up to these stereotypes, like the ones in this video, is utter proof of that.
at the end of the day can you control that?

also, who is lumping "us" in with "them"?

Think about that then ask your self why you would care about what a Ignorant person would think about such things....
 7 years ago '07        #94
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55937 55937

damn, that white girl went Ham....
 7 years ago '04        #95
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #96
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,001 | Props total: 19904 19904
those chicks dont make me look bad at all.. my actions speak volumes, i mean granted if a white person saw me walking down the street they might be intimidated but once i speak and they get to know me, all water under the bridge
 03-28-2011, 11:22 AM         #97
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
update!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

BK Brawler Told Cops A Real Whopper
Viral video star gave fake name following Burger King bust

MARCH 28--The Alabama woman who recently busted up a Florida Burger King gave cops a fake name, address, and date of birth following her arrest for the melee, a video of which became the latest fast food outburst to go viral via YouTube.

The perp told Panama City Beach cops that her name was Kimesa Smith. She gave her age as 23 and said she lived at 2627 Westgate Street in Montgomery.

In fact, The Smoking Gun has discovered, the suspect’s actual name is Nekiva Vonte Hardy. She is 30 and lives with her children at 2627 Lark Drive in Montgomery. Her rap sheet includes arrests for cocaine possession, criminal mischief, and hindering prosecution.

Hardy, pictured in the above mug shots, is seen at left in the photo taken after the Burger King collar, and at right in the shot snapped following her November 2006 cocaine bust.

Hardy gave Florida cops the name of an acquaintance from Montgomery. In an interview, the real Kimesa Smith told TSG that she was “shocked” to see her name attached to the Burger King incident. Smith, 28, recently completed a two-year prison term (for burglary and theft of property), and is not allowed out of state without her probation officer’s permission.

Smith--who said that she used to have her hair done by Hardy at the Lark Drive residence--could not explain why Hardy would have appropriated her name. Both women attended the same Montgomery high school

At the conclusion of a telephone interview last week, “Smith” asked a reporter to send her an e-mail with a link to the TSG story about her arrest. She provided an address with “nekivahardy” in it. Asked about the address, she claimed that it was the name of her grandmother, who had recently died, and she was using it as a tribute.

A call this morning to Hardy’s phone number this morning revealed that the number is not in service. Hardy’s Facebook page has also been deleted, though a cached version of the profile page was found via Google.

On Friday, Florida prosecutors filed formal charges against “Smith,” accusing her of felony criminal mischief, two counts of misdemeanor battery, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest (she initially was charged with only simple battery, a misdemeanor). Hardy will likely face an additional charge (or charges) for the Smith masquerade.

Black or White...She is just trash in society....
 03-28-2011, 11:45 AM         #98
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
All the left handed s**t I see non black people say... Yet I'm labeled the racist because I speak on historical facts and today's (White) agenda.

Wow.

Guess this is worse than this s**t

real talk... ignorance is universal.
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy