Mar 24 - B!kini Brawl in Panama City Burger King

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Shea-bird said:
Further to that, I had an Indian customer of mine say a cliche I really like, which compliments your last remark. He said "I'd rather have an intelligent animal, than a foolish friend." I really liked that one.
Makes you think and how sad the human race is...haha,

but I like that though.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 viOleNcE said:
Lol, for every 1 video you find of White people acting "Wild", there are 10 of black people acting like complete idiots.

Nice try, though.

[pic - click to view]

white people are so innocentttt.
 7 years ago '06        #63
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Jacc Blacc said:
they wanted to have it there way

if i was there i woulda filled up on my drink n opened my bag n coped a seat in the back
 03-25-2011, 02:41 AM         #64
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam that was f**kin stupid! What they do not give her fries with that shake ha!!
 03-25-2011, 02:41 AM         #65
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fail!!
 03-25-2011, 02:57 AM         #66
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
co-signs ... black people
Learn the difference between a black person and a n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #67
blackjackdre 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
at n*ggas
at crazy a.ss white people
at people

When was it oked that you can act like a fool in public
 03-25-2011, 08:17 AM         #68
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
All the left handed s**t I see non black people say... Yet I'm labeled the racist because I speak on historical facts and today's (White) agenda.

Wow.

Guess this is worse than this s**t

The woman took a flush punch at about the 1:08 mark
 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM         #69
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also smh at people saying s**t is to wild,Who knows what happen before in many cases,f**k ima smack someone if they bug me in front of other people
 7 years ago '06        #70
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
damn Burger King...if I was there and it was Wendys my black a.ss woulda ate for free #6 please...BIGGIE SIZE that s**t too
 7 years ago '09        #71
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Them b**chees in there tearing up the whole damn Burger King... Oh my goodness... WHat could have possibly been the reason for all of that... Chick beefin in a bathing suit causing a scene in the the Burger King like thatt ...

I put money she will end up in jail one day... That bittch belong in a cave... Hood a.ss Chick

at dude standing by the counter just chillin til he get hit by a chair

-I posted this in the thread in the streets-
 03-25-2011, 10:55 AM         #72
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are just angry as f**k.... f!ghting at a burger king..,

STUPID
 03-25-2011, 10:57 AM         #73
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
All the left handed s**t I see non black people say... Yet I'm labeled the racist because I speak on historical facts and today's (White) agenda.

Wow.

yeah youre right but that isnt worst that the video posted there.... they didnt throw a chair at the employees and f**k up the whole restaurant

or act like retards and stand on the counter throwing s**t at the employees...
 7 years ago '05        #74
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
Americas "Failed" education system at its best. Thanks U.S. government for instilling such morality in the children of this great country. The prisons are really doing a good job aT teaching and rehabilitating our lil boys and girls. Cant wait to see what next year brings....All i can say is, "Female or not, when they start gettin like that , its time to snap some sense into they head"- Bet they wouldnt try that s**t wit me if I was workin at BK. Id str8 fold her as up and serve her out da window wit a coke and a smile. Doesnt really matter anyways! Given her , lets say, cultural background, she'll prolly have AIDS and 10 fatherless children within the next year! And you people wonder why there is such a stereotype. Hmmm... All I know is actin like that where Im from will get ya k!lled!!! Believe it! Thanks for the lesson on how to have it my way!!
 03-25-2011, 11:23 AM         #75
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
they wanted to have it there way
 7 years ago '04        #76
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
b**ch better have my hershey's sunday pie !!

:cash:
 03-25-2011, 11:45 AM         #77
Sircapone925  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she just wanted to do some hoorat thangs for her friends,"wait a sec where my kids at?"
 7 years ago '05        #78
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 palogee said:

Wow.

you comparing this to the damn riot i just saw
 7 years ago '04        #79
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 assanlb said:
Definitely the truth. A cousin of mine was born when his mom was 15. He had his first son when he was 15, his son had a child at 15. He's a grandfather at 30. It's like the cycle will never end. At 15, what the hell do you know about raising a child?

There is a hospital around my way and all of their doctors are white or african. I was thinking, where are all the african american doctors? The fact is, those are the f**kers that people make fun of in middle and high school because they are wearing the off brand clothes. Meanwhile, they are getting A's and going to medical school and end up making six figures...My wife's jamaican and she was one of them. Looking now at those people on fb, the majority of those people aren't doing s**t with their lives. Not s**tting on my own people, but that is something to think about when you see that.
Yeah looking back, I admire the kid who was never good enough to play on the hoop team in HS and didn't rock dope clothes or have girls, but got a 4.0 and would help me with my Calculus(I'm white and he's black). Not the high school hoop star recruited to Duke and played for the Warriors for a little bit (Dem@rcus Nelson).

The hoop star was the s**t in high school, but didn't pan out in pro sports, but the former got his 4 year degree at UC San Diego and already has a 100k+ job as an engineer. Thats what I call that success.
 7 years ago '04        #80
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
that b**ch that jumped on the counter is a straight thorobred b**ch..
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy