NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,555 | Props total: 13171 13171
 palogee said:
All the left handed s**t I see non black people say... Yet I'm labeled the racist because I speak on historical facts and today's (White) agenda.

Wow.

Guess this is worse than this s**t

Stop crying.
 03-24-2011, 12:18 PM         #22
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
All the left handed s**t I see non black people say... Yet I'm labeled the racist because I speak on historical facts and today's (White) agenda.

Wow.

"today's white agenda" elected a black president. the two previous presidents (s**tty ones, mind you) DID expand govt spending, social programs, equal opportunity laws, foreign aid, and now health care opportunities... for everybody.

but i see you would rather make s**t racial just like the non blacks who bother you
 7 years ago '08        #23
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 palogee said:

Wow.

No, you're labeled a racist bc you like to try to put the white guilt on people.

Anyone w/ a brain knows that s**t isn't flyin.
 7 years ago '06        #24
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
Black people always know how to really bring the noise!

*raises roof*
 7 years ago '07        #25
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
I could see if this was a Country Western site or a Islamic News board all this Racism, but wow we on a Hip Hop site and all you on both sides are acting ignorant as f**k in every thread like this you got ppl rushing in saying "white ppl" or "black ppl" man you all a bunch of internet hating wannabe tough guys being racist behind a keyboard, you lost at life....
 7 years ago '10        #26
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:

Wow.

Bro theres a huge difference in the videos. Those white girls were going at it with each other, yet those black girls and guys were messing up all of burger king. At least the white b**ches werent vandalizing dennys. But if you look at BK it looks like a tsunami went through that place. Im not tryna be racist but there are more and more videos of black people f**king s**t up in an uncivilized manner, which looks like it represents every black person. Is it the lack of education or culture. You tell me.
 7 years ago '08        #27
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 AwolRJ said:
I could see if this was a Country Western site or a Islamic News board all this Racism, but wow we on a Hip Hop site and all you on both sides are acting ignorant as f**k in every thread like this you got ppl rushing in saying "white ppl" or "black ppl" man you all a bunch of internet hating wannabe tough guys being racist behind a keyboard, you lost at life....
lol Your basic highschool mentality which is probably an even higher education level than most of the people who post on this site.
 7 years ago '09        #28
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 purtayboi said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #29
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 mcruz said:
Bro theres a huge difference in the videos. Those white girls were going at it with each other, yet those black girls and guys were messing up all of burger king. At least the white b**ches werent vandalizing dennys. But if you look at BK it looks like a tsunami went through that place. Im not tryna be racist but there are more and more videos of black people f**king s**t up in an uncivilized manner, which looks like it represents every black person. Is it the lack of education or culture. You tell me.
I disagree. Anyone who sees this video and thinks that's how all black people are is pathetic. I represent myself. Ignorant a.ss black people doing s**t like that represents me in no way. Yes, I am pretty sure that the majority of things like this happens with certain kind of people. Let's start with their education level. An idiot who does dumb s**t like this, especially in the cameras obviously have nothing to lose. There are many times when I want to punch the hell out of people, but the consequences are not worth it. You're right, there is a difference between the two videos, but I've been to baseball games and bars when white people have done similar s**t to the first video. So because there are more videos of black people acting ignorant and s**t means what? I can easily say that the majority of times that I hear of child molestation/rape cases, it usually is a white man. Let's not pinpoint a partucular race here as if we all act like that...

Last edited by assanlb; 03-24-2011 at 02:26 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #30
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 assanlb said:
I disagree. Anyone who sees this video and thinks that's how all black people are is pathetic. I represent myself. Ignorant a.ss black people doing s**t like that represents me in no way. Yes, I am pretty sure that the majority of s**t like this happens with certain kind of people. Let's start with their education level. An idiot who does dumb s**t like this, especially in the cameras obviously have nothing to lose. There are many times when I want to punch the s**t out of people, but the consequences are not worth it. You're right, there is a difference between the two videos, but I've been to baseball games and bars when white people have done similar s**t to the first video. So because there are more videos of black people acting ignorant and s**t means what? I can easily say that the majority of times that I hear of child molestation/rape cases, it usually is a white man. Let's not pinpoint a partucular race here as if we all act like that...
It's about how they are raised. I know some white kids who are just as bad. Its the fact that percentage wise more black kids grow up with less parental guidance and less money. And when you have kids having kids, adult behavior never gets through.

It's an American thing too. I've noticed that Africans (they or parents are immigrants) at my college are always super motivated, crazy talented, yet the most humble about it. In America, growing up with single parents who have no job nor want one and would rather wait for gov checks every month doesn't instill a work ethic to EARN YOUR OWN MONEY.
 7 years ago '05        #31
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 TYT said:
It's about how they are raised. I know some white kids who are just as bad. Its the fact that percentage wise more black kids grow up with less parental guidance and less money. And when you have kids having kids, adult behavior never gets through.

It's an American thing too. I've noticed that Africans (they or parents are immigrants) at my college are always super motivated, crazy talented, yet the most humble about it. In America, growing up with single parents who have no job nor want one and would rather wait for gov checks every month doesn't instill a work ethic to EARN YOUR OWN MONEY.
Definitely the truth. A cousin of mine was born when his mom was 15. He had his first son when he was 15, his son had a child at 15. He's a grandfather at 30. It's like the cycle will never end. At 15, what the hell do you know about raising a child?

There is a hospital around my way and all of their doctors are white or african. I was thinking, where are all the african american doctors? The fact is, those are the f**kers that people make fun of in middle and high school because they are wearing the off brand clothes. Meanwhile, they are getting A's and going to medical school and end up making six figures...My wife's jamaican and she was one of them. Looking now at those people on fb, the majority of those people aren't doing s**t with their lives. Not s**tting on my own people, but that is something to think about when you see that.
 7 years ago '10        #32
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 assanlb said:
I disagree. Anyone who sees this video and thinks that's how all black people are is pathetic. I represent myself. Ignorant a.ss black people doing s**t like that represents me in no way. Yes, I am pretty sure that the majority of things like this happens with certain kind of people. Let's start with their education level. An idiot who does dumb s**t like this, especially in the cameras obviously have nothing to lose. There are many times when I want to punch the hell out of people, but the consequences are not worth it. You're right, there is a difference between the two videos, but I've been to baseball games and bars when white people have done similar s**t to the first video. So because there are more videos of black people acting ignorant and s**t means what? I can easily say that the majority of times that I hear of child molestation/rape cases, it usually is a white man. Let's not pinpoint a partucular race here as if we all act like that...
I hear what your saying bro, and just to clarify I'm not one of those dudes that think all black people are like the ones in the video. s**t it happens to everyone of every color. However when you have sites like worldstarhiphop kinda glorifying this type of behavior, to other people it looks like thats how every black person is. And your right, at baseball games its always the drunk white guys causing a problem, and whenever someone commits a really messed up crime like child molestation percentages say its the white guys lol. But what I dont know is why black people get s**tted on more than the average person. Im not a professional on this thing but in my opinion its a combination of things. It may be the lack of a father figure, lack of education, or falling into the stereotype that white people give them. Fact is more young black adolescents need to create their own identities instead of following what they see on the internet/tv.
 03-24-2011, 03:37 PM         #33
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I suggest you guys watch this arguing about race and s**t...

[video - click to view]

03-24-2011, 03:52 PM         #34
nucca06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way to make the black race take two steps back..
 7 years ago '05        #35
eric wright 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 552 552
mooseknuckles4life

7 years ago '09        #36
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 Chest Rockwell said:
"today's white agenda" elected a black president. the two previous presidents (s**tty ones, mind you) DID expand govt spending, social programs, equal opportunity laws, foreign aid, and now health care opportunities... for everybody.

but i see you would rather make s**t racial just like the non blacks who bother you
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6: seriously.

SlickJ101 said:
lol Your basic highschool mentality which is probably an even higher education level than most of the people who post on this site.
not for nothing, but how is that even a response to that guy?
 7 years ago '09        #37
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Vincent_Chase said:
Don't watch Boondocks?
 7 years ago '05        #38
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 KJHARDY said:
This is why black men like white women more
smh f**k outta here with those lies aint no n*ggas f**kin with white girls like that. and why do people act like white people don't f!ght? where's all that white people lost, white people are animals and all that other bullshyt on that video where homie sucker punched dude into a coma? what kinda hip-hop site is this is everybody on this muthaf**ka white or somethin?
 7 years ago '04        #39
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 purtayboi said:

[pic - click to view]

:stupid: :stupid:
 7 years ago '04        #40
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 5 5
gotdamn, looking like la chat cousin

[IMG] [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by mrwickedmon; 03-24-2011 at 08:44 PM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy