Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 notoriousthugzz said:
she had it right when she called them animals
f**k that it's still none of her business. she can get up and move elsewhere on the train. there are no rules against eating on the NY subway, so all she was doing was picking a f!ght and outnumbering herself.

ignorance on the old lady's part. I believe in respecting your elders, and respecting anyone. But when someone jumps outta pocket and starts calling you an animal or disrespecting you, what do they expect is going to happen?
 7 years ago '04        #82
daprophet612 
space
space
space
$646 | Props total: 0 0
let them eat it will create jobs for people to clean it up...
 7 years ago '06        #83
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 mixtape mutt said:
that dumb fat broad need to shut the f**k up and mind her business. how the f**k does eating spaghetti interfere with her commute. callin ppl animals when she look like a f**kin hippo
cause food smells.
A subway car? Why cant that ignorant b**ch wait til she get outside?
 7 years ago '06        #84
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 NO RELIGION said:
I was riding the subway in Tokyo one night,and I seen this Navy n*gga grab both rails above him,pull his body upward like a gymnast on a balancing beam,and kick an eldery Japanese woman dead in her f**king face.....man all I could do was

[pic - click to view]

your sn suits you.

Last edited by canal_boys; 03-26-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #85
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
stop with this racist BS, its not needed, i dont think it was an issue that day on the train....what was an issue is how those ghetto chicks acted improper, this proves lessons need to be learned but are not being taught, FIX IT!!! and that white lady was the only person with balls to say something about them eating on a train, i kno for damn sure i HATE that s**t so much, i dont wanna see people eating on a freaking train, it was made for traveling not eating u damn fools, stop being idiots, nasty a.ss f**kers eatin on a train, how bout a take a leak on the seat next to you next time we on a train, would u like it? i bet you'd say something
 03-26-2011, 04:27 PM         #86
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those girls were clearly not raised right and have no manners what so ever, you dont just f!ght people on a whim, and women really shouldnt be f!ghting at all. but you know what the whole thing screams inferiority complex to me especially if you are defending the actions of those women, i guess, if you want to call them that. its one thing to say everyone in that video is pretty much a dumb a.ss but to condone the actions of those girls because of what someone might be trying to imply, thats inferiority complex to me.

idk as a white person its just crazy to me like oh im an animal so lets act like animals, thats what you do? thats how you supposed to act. idk, just as i can see why black people go on about the redneck stuff etc. i can clearly see why these white people say what they say, at times. it aint right, but i see where they come from. cause apparently they acted appropriate.
 03-26-2011, 04:46 PM         #87
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 04:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #88
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 kingrey said:
you sound like a "vagangster."

violence doesn't solve everything but it's always a viable option, especially when dealing with some 50 year old broad set in her ways with her views, calling little black chicks animals. i bet she wouldn't say that sh*t to an old white broad eating sushi on the train.

that's why kids need to get spanked; pain is a deterrent to stupid behavior. if you spank your 3 year old when they run blindly into the street (and, thankfully, nothing happens), for the rest of their life they've learned not to run blindly into the street. if that b*tch would've gotten her a** whipped she'd have learned not to just come out of her face with some blatant BS, and MAYBE, just maybe, she'd learn to change her views about little black chicks...
You're hilarious, about a.ssuming that if they were white she wouldn't say anything, do you know her personally that s**t is racist? I didn't think so, always mother f**kers turning to the race card cause it's the easiest defense. I think it's hilarious how people defend the girls for acting the way they do, like animals and what she said was exactly true because you see what they did. Acted like f**kin animals.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 vagangster said:
I don't think its the point that someone was EATING on the train, but the fact that those two black girls are so f**king ignorant is unbelievable. You're really going to f!ght someone because they asked you not to eat ? All you would have to say is if you don't like it you can move to the next car or away from me, but instead instant start talking s**t. No respect , thats how it is these day its a f**king disgrace.
For every action there's a reaction, esp runnings of the mouth. Folks should just watch they mouth more often.

jmheight1 said:
No thats the exact point, NO one in NYC ever gives a damn about people eating. In all my life never have I seen someone give a damn. So being called "Animals" for it is going to touch a nerve.
We all know "animals" is white folks low key word for ******s.

TampaBay Bucs said:
I think they went about it the wrong way as well but that broad aint show no respect either calling ol girl an animal....with the extra emphasis on animal and s**t. They should have told her "f**k you if you dont like it then get up and move" and that may have been the end of it but it is what it is. Both parties was in the wrong Im just glad dude was there to bring some order to the s**t instead of being an ignorant n*gga adding fuel to the fire.
Maybe so. I see your point. But you know we are raised to not take s**t esp from white folks acting high and mighty.

Chest Rockwell said:
they proved the "animal" jab to be true, did they not?

old fat b**ch calling u a childish name does not mean u can go beat her a.ss. legally speaking these dumbass girls earned themselves an a.ssault charge. my dog has better self control than these people
Again. For every action esp stupid ones...............

daffy_1 said:
Just like other people said. I bet you a million dollars that white woman be eating twinkies on the train every morning with a coffee. She had no right to call them animals. If she didnt like them eating, she could have easily got up and moved to the next wagon.

But like others have said this is nothing in the NYC subway. I remember one time two drunk mexicans were talking s**t to this asian dude around 2 AM. The dude kept ignoring them but when he was about to leave one of the dudes spit and it hit his foot. He was with a chick and as she walked out he turned around and BAM!!! Straight knocked one of the mexicans dude out. The asian dude left and the mexican guy was on the floor unconcious. THey had to stop the train at the station to call the ambulance.

Another time this other asian dude pulled a 4 foot ninja sword in the middle of a crowded subway. Everyone was scared as hell.
Back in Atlanta maybe 7-8 years ago, they found a bazooka on Marta train tracks.

viOleNcE said:
Both sides were out of line here.

I agree, the fat lady shouldnt've called the black girls "animals."

But the black girls were wrong for getting in her face to start a f!ght, especially after she said get out of my face and all they kept responding with was "Or what?" The lady obviously didn't want to f!ght, and she's obviously an older lady as well, so these two black b**ches are pretty lame for getting physical with her. They should be mature enough to brush her comments off, not everyone you run into will be nice to you.

Also, those of you that are defending the girl eating spaghetti, I'm willing to bet that most of you don't even ride on a subway often enough to know whether or not someone eating a meal on one would bother you personally.

I don't ride on subways, in fact, I've never been on one. But I do know that they tend to be pretty packed and close-quartered to begin with, so I completely understand those that find it disgusting that someone would decide to start chowing down on a meal in an already cramped space. I'm sure subways in general are pretty dirty as well, so why would you decide to eat on one to begin with?

So, yeah, both sides handled the situation poorly. I could see being bothered by those eating food, but I'd more than likely keep my comments to myself.
I was taught to my mind my business but defend yourself.

e117v1 said:
you're a.ssuming that the lady because she is white, called the chicks animals because they're black....
...and not because (in her view) they were actually acting like animals, in the wild, with no concern of their surroundings or being mindful of others, not living in a civilized world.
i'm almost willing to bet that even if food was banned on the train, these two "animals" would still not give a f**k and eat anyway...AND f!ght anyone who told them not to.

like someone else already pointed out, those "little black chicks" proved her correct by the way they reacted.
to your point, apparently no one smack them around when they were kids and teach them some f**king manners

the definition of a "public place" isn't a place you can do whatever how you want to, just so happens that there's other people around
it's doing things in an appropriate manner that doesn't affect the rest of the public around you, because it's a "PUBLIC PLACE"
We are still talking about eating and not urinating and the likes right? I could see if she was wolfing the food down & biting the fork and styrofoam. Boy Stop!

ImageOfTruth said:
Get off boxden you pencil neck f**got.

You're talking to a white person by the way but you should die all the same you inbred hick.
Dude is obviously on the wrong site. Obviously.

ImageOfTruth said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #90
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 mr.Gadget said:
i never eat on a train, i think its disgusting. Your touching the same handles, seats everyone else has...
She was using a fork.

I wouldn't have broke up s**t.
 03-27-2011, 11:53 PM         #91
slyestwun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingrey said:
so then afford a car or shut the f*ck up. fools out here working HARD and making 17000 a year, got 3 kids, alimony and child support, and 2 damn jobs while trying to take night school courses to better their pitiful lives, have NO time to smell fresh and clean EVERY SINGLE DAY, can only eat on the train cuz it's the only time they can actually AFFORD, monetarily, to do so, and HOW THE F*CK YOU KNOW HE'S GONNA LEAVE HIS TRASH BEHIND?? fine the fools that do or step up and ask them to throw it out, you p*ssy. da f*ck i gotta have my tax dollars wasted on cops enforcing bullsh*t like this??

...and billionaire mayor bloomberg rides the train so eat a fat d*ck, you f*ckin moron. try formulating something resembling thought before you open your damn c*m receptacle.
Wow did I hurt your feelings or something? Coming at me like if I am talking about your mother or something. Well If those are your excuses maybe instead of having more then one kid, try learning to use a condom. 17,000 isn't even enough to support yourself let alone a whole family. I know people who work 3 and 4 jobs and still have time to shower. It comes down to common courtesy and well if someone making 17,000 with 3 kids and taking night courses... yeaa I really doubt they have that or common sense. And also majority do leave it behind, I see it everyday. I'm a "f**king moron, pus*y" because you think otherwise, right your colorful language speaks volumes.

kingrey said:
you from new york? you ever see that happen right in your face?? i take the damn train every day and this is something i see all the time. like i said, if it were some little hipsters sitting there eating sushi she wouldn't have said sh*t. and whether it's sushi or f*ckin spaghetti IT IS STILL LEGAL. even the damn nypd is quoted as basically saying it's STUPID to try and implement a law that bans eating on the subway. you know why? cuz they take the train too, and sometimes they feel like eating a f*ckin sandwich on the way to work.

and in regards to the way they were acting, the b*tch instigated that situation. they weren't wildin on her before she said that. they were on some whatever s**t and you can clearly see when she called em ANIMALS is when they got offended and loud. and no one sitting next to them seemed to mind the damn spaghetti.

so next time someone calls your mother a f*ckin hoe to her face while you're standing there, i wanna see you give em a high five or a pat on the back, you hypocrite. they reacted the way anyone else would. if she would've told them to pick up the trash they left behind and they ODed then you'd be absolutely right, but she came out of her face and disrepectfully offended someone doing something completely legal. a lil thoughtless, yeah, but the lil b*tch was probably hungry enough to eat on the train.

and they seemed mannerly enough. what they were probably taught as kids was "when a fat old white b*tch calls you and animal you curse her out." i'm hispanic so my kids learn "when ANYONE that isn't your family calls you an animal, YOU CURSE THEM OUT." they step up, you knock em down. its put up or shut up in the real world.
Yeah exactly like I said before lovely language. I am not sure what a Hispanic is but if that is what you are teaching your kids great more power to you, have them using curse words to feel like they are empowering themselves a little more. That really gets people far in life. I wonder if that will work in the "real world". I don't have time to deal with someone who is going to "hurt" my feelings with simple words, now if they touch me it's a different story. But I'm really upset you didn't think what I posted "resemble thought" I mean there is already a ban on beverages for the same reason and it would prevent more ignorant acts from people. But I guess you are okay with a dirty city filled with rodents...
You know what enjoy your meal the next time you ride the subway...

Last edited by slyestwun; 03-28-2011 at 12:23 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #92
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
LOL I guarantee if it was a white person eating she wouldn't have said s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #93
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Gateway972 said:
So people have to offer a seat to someone because there pregnant if you want to sit down drive a car. Would you offer your couch to people you dont know to sleep on if they were pregnant?
My bed isn't a publicly funded entity and offering your seat to a pregnant woman is common courtesy. Alot of people are too self involved to realize that we share public space.

Last edited by hollyfield420; 03-28-2011 at 12:25 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now