Mar 24 - Brawl Over Spaghetti In NYC Subway Ignites Debate

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 vagangster said:
yea because violence solves everything, love how thats all this forum teaches.
you sound like a "vagangster."

violence doesn't solve everything but it's always a viable option, especially when dealing with some 50 year old broad set in her ways with her views, calling little black chicks animals. i bet she wouldn't say that sh*t to an old white broad eating sushi on the train.

that's why kids need to get spanked; pain is a deterrent to stupid behavior. if you spank your 3 year old when they run blindly into the street (and, thankfully, nothing happens), for the rest of their life they've learned not to run blindly into the street. if that b*tch would've gotten her a** whipped she'd have learned not to just come out of her face with some blatant BS, and MAYBE, just maybe, she'd learn to change her views about little black chicks...
 7 years ago '09        #62
kingrey 
space
space
 slyestwun said:
My two cents on this topic the old lady had nothing better to do, she should have moved to another cart. Those two chicks were straight up hood rats making people of color look bad just like all those vids on that foolish website. I would agree with a system wide ban on food though.

1. People are messy, it will avoid foods/liquids being spilled on someone else or similar arguments.
2. Food smells more in enclosed environment, it is already bad enough some people smell like the food they eat, bad body odor, or the worse weed (really?? early in the morning everyone should smell fresh and clean)
3. Most people I see on the train leave their garbage behind
4. It is f**king nasty have you seen the type of people who ride the train. I am sure everything in the subway system is contaminated with urine,blood,sweat,semen,v*gina juice,drugs,germs,stds,viruses, etc... a toilet seat in Micky D's is likely safer to touch
so then afford a car or shut the f*ck up. fools out here working HARD and making 17000 a year, got 3 kids, alimony and child support, and 2 damn jobs while trying to take night school courses to better their pitiful lives, have NO time to smell fresh and clean EVERY SINGLE DAY, can only eat on the train cuz it's the only time they can actually AFFORD, monetarily, to do so, and HOW THE F*CK YOU KNOW HE'S GONNA LEAVE HIS TRASH BEHIND?? fine the fools that do or step up and ask them to throw it out, you p*ssy. da f*ck i gotta have my tax dollars wasted on cops enforcing bullsh*t like this??

...and billionaire mayor bloomberg rides the train so eat a fat d*ck, you f*ckin moron. try formulating something resembling thought before you open your damn c*m receptacle.
 7 years ago '09        #63
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 viOleNcE said:
Like these people want to sit around some b**ch having drops of spaghetti sauce flung around while she slurps it down with her big a.ss lips.

Seriously.
Hey look everybody it's that white b**ch from the subway.
 7 years ago '04        #64
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 kingrey said:
you sound like a "vagangster."

violence doesn't solve everything but it's always a viable option, especially when dealing with some 50 year old broad set in her ways with her views, calling little black chicks animals. i bet she wouldn't say that sh*t to an old white broad eating sushi on the train.

that's why kids need to get spanked; pain is a deterrent to stupid behavior. if you spank your 3 year old when they run blindly into the street (and, thankfully, nothing happens), for the rest of their life they've learned not to run blindly into the street. if that b*tch would've gotten her a** whipped she'd have learned not to just come out of her face with some blatant BS, and MAYBE, just maybe, she'd learn to change her views about little black chicks...
you're a.ssuming that the lady because she is white, called the chicks animals because they're black....
...and not because (in her view) they were actually acting like animals, in the wild, with no concern of their surroundings or being mindful of others, not living in a civilized world.
i'm almost willing to bet that even if food was banned on the train, these two "animals" would still not give a f**k and eat anyway...AND f!ght anyone who told them not to.

like someone else already pointed out, those "little black chicks" proved her correct by the way they reacted.
to your point, apparently no one smack them around when they were kids and teach them some f**king manners

the definition of a "public place" isn't a place you can do whatever how you want to, just so happens that there's other people around
it's doing things in an appropriate manner that doesn't affect the rest of the public around you, because it's a "PUBLIC PLACE"

Last edited by e117v1; 03-25-2011 at 12:31 PM..
 03-25-2011, 12:27 PM         #65
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is pretty damn disgusting to have a potentially messy food like spaghetti. and how could you not think they were acting like animals. its like watching a pack of wolves.
 7 years ago '09        #66
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Hey look, it's a nigger.
Get off boxden you pencil neck f**got.

You're talking to a white person by the way but you should die all the same you inbred hick.
 03-25-2011, 01:29 PM         #67
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was hoping when I read the title that it would be two white people f!ghting and no blacks involved. guess i was reaching
 03-25-2011, 01:30 PM         #68
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
Hey look, it's a nigger.
you're on the wrong site
 7 years ago '10        #69
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 jlandryst said:
NYC subway the best free entertainment in the world

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #70
kingrey 
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Hey look everybody it's that white b**ch from the subway.
seriously. and his response is "******" and then "wigger"? the ill tough bird, i bet.
 03-25-2011, 01:49 PM         #71
JR251 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
NYC subway the best free entertainment in the world
so true
 7 years ago '09        #72
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #73
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
fat lady, who may be italian, is mad that a black lady is eating spaghetti.
 7 years ago '09        #74
kingrey 
space
space
 e117v1 said:
you're a.ssuming that the lady because she is white, called the chicks animals because they're black....
...and not because (in her view) they were actually acting like animals, in the wild, with no concern of their surroundings or being mindful of others, not living in a civilized world.
i'm almost willing to bet that even if food was banned on the train, these two "animals" would still not give a f**k and eat anyway...AND f!ght anyone who told them not to.

like someone else already pointed out, those "little black chicks" proved her correct by the way they reacted.
to your point, apparently no one smack them around when they were kids and teach them some f**king manners

the definition of a "public place" isn't a place you can do whatever how you want to, just so happens that there's other people around
it's doing things in an appropriate manner that doesn't affect the rest of the public around you, because it's a "PUBLIC PLACE"
you from new york? you ever see that happen right in your face?? i take the damn train every day and this is something i see all the time. like i said, if it were some little hipsters sitting there eating sushi she wouldn't have said sh*t. and whether it's sushi or f*ckin spaghetti IT IS STILL LEGAL. even the damn nypd is quoted as basically saying it's STUPID to try and implement a law that bans eating on the subway. you know why? cuz they take the train too, and sometimes they feel like eating a f*ckin sandwich on the way to work.

and in regards to the way they were acting, the b*tch instigated that situation. they weren't wildin on her before she said that. they were on some whatever s**t and you can clearly see when she called em ANIMALS is when they got offended and loud. and no one sitting next to them seemed to mind the damn spaghetti.

so next time someone calls your mother a f*ckin hoe to her face while you're standing there, i wanna see you give em a high five or a pat on the back, you hypocrite. they reacted the way anyone else would. if she would've told them to pick up the trash they left behind and they ODed then you'd be absolutely right, but she came out of her face and disrepectfully offended someone doing something completely legal. a lil thoughtless, yeah, but the lil b*tch was probably hungry enough to eat on the train.

and they seemed mannerly enough. what they were probably taught as kids was "when a fat old white b*tch calls you and animal you curse her out." i'm hispanic so my kids learn "when ANYONE that isn't your family calls you an animal, YOU CURSE THEM OUT." they step up, you knock em down. its put up or shut up in the real world.
 7 years ago '09        #75
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
Implying that I'm white trash because I don't swallow black c*cks like yourself.

Instead of posting pictures back and forth, why don't you form your side of the argument for what was wrong with my original post. Seeing as how I'm the stupid and ignorant one, you surely can come up with a better response than calling me a "white b**ch."

I'm not going to derail this thread any further. So i'll make my point, eating spaghetti on a subway = f**king disgusting.

If you have no response towards it, then shut the hell up.
I do have a response, you're a pencil neck racist and your posts proved that without me saying s**t.

Talking about "watching her eat spaghetti with her big a.ss lips" then calling me the N.

You're on the wrong site with that bulls**t, turn your a.ss around.
 7 years ago '09        #76
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
and I'm willing to bet you don't come flinging your bulls**t at those that speak it about whites, do you? Nope.
So it is about race, you're tight because it's acceptable to s**t on white people.

Go write a book about it David Duke, and get the f**k off Boxden with your obvious racist tendencies.
 7 years ago '09        #77
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
I don't gotta answer your b**ch a.ss, s**t is clear as day. Aint no back peddling gonna save you.
 7 years ago '04        #78
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,578 | Props total: 30784 30784
bring da ambalamps!!
 7 years ago '09        #79
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 viOleNcE said:
ike these people want to sit around some b**ch having drops of spaghetti sauce flung around while she slurps it down with her big a.ss lips.

Seriously.
 viOleNcE said:
Hey look, it's a nigger.

viOleNcE said:
Implying that I'm white trash because I don't swallow black c*cks like yourself.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #80
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
she had it right when she called them animals
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy