Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7641 7641
 vagangster said:
I don't think its the point that someone was EATING on the train, but the fact that those two black girls are so f**king ignorant is unbelievable. You're really going to f!ght someone because they asked you not to eat ? All you would have to say is if you don't like it you can move to the next car or away from me, but instead instant start talking s**t. No respect , thats how it is these day its a f**king disgrace.
No thats the exact point, NO one in NYC ever gives a damn about people eating. In all my life never have I seen someone give a damn. So being called "Animals" for it is going to touch a nerve.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70182 70182
 N Nyce said:
fat lady was just hungry and jealous she wasnt grubbin spaghetti.
At the end of the day...this
 7 years ago '06        #43
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 vagangster said:
I don't think its the point that someone was EATING on the train, but the fact that those two black girls are so f**king ignorant is unbelievable. You're really going to f!ght someone because they asked you not to eat ? All you would have to say is if you don't like it you can move to the next car or away from me, but instead instant start talking s**t. No respect , thats how it is these day its a f**king disgrace.
you have a point there, i would get agitated but i wouldnt try to pick a f!ght... they were some young a.ss birds anyhow.
 7 years ago '05        #44
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
 Gateway972 said:
So people have to offer a seat to someone because there pregnant if you want to sit down drive a car. Would you offer your couch to people you dont know to sleep on if they were pregnant?
the subway isn't your couch...it's public property, so get up f**got and let a pregnant woman sit down if you're not broken...

on another note: someone in their own little space doing their thing, is on them...but smoking is another thing...
 03-24-2011, 08:47 PM         #45
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vagangster said:
I think they went about it the wrong way as well but that broad aint show no respect either calling ol girl an animal....with the extra emphasis on animal and s**t. They should have told her "f**k you if you dont like it then get up and move" and that may have been the end of it but it is what it is. Both parties was in the wrong Im just glad dude was there to bring some order to the s**t instead of being an ignorant n*gga adding fuel to the fire.
 7 years ago '04        #46
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
I don't care if people eat on the train as long as its not something with curry..
 7 years ago '04        #47
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 TampaBay Bucs said:
I think they went about it the wrong way as well but that broad aint show no respect either calling ol girl an animal....with the extra emphasis on animal and s**t. They should have told her "f**k you if you dont like it then get up and move" and that may have been the end of it but it is what it is. Both parties was in the wrong Im just glad dude was there to bring some order to the s**t instead of being an ignorant n*gga adding fuel to the fire.
Yep. also, we didn't get get to see the entire video just the middle of the argument which I wouldn't mind watching to see how the whole thing went down.
 7 years ago '10        #48
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7641 7641
 Chest Rockwell said:
they proved the "animal" jab to be true, did they not?

old fat b**ch calling u a childish name does not mean u can go beat her a.ss. legally speaking these dumbass girls earned themselves an a.ssault charge. my dog has better self control than these people
They all proved to be animals, if you watch the video the fat lady put her hands on the girl first. Twice before the f!ght broke out. She (Fat lady) could have stood up and turnaround and walked the other way when the girls stood up, instead of what she did. Dudes in here trying to act like she was innocent in this whole thing. They were all wrong.

Last edited by jmheight1; 03-24-2011 at 09:11 PM..
 03-24-2011, 09:15 PM         #49
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen an elderly couple on the subway in Japan drinking beer. I thought that was the coolest s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #50
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
Just like other people said. I bet you a million dollars that white woman be eating twinkies on the train every morning with a coffee. She had no right to call them animals. If she didnt like them eating, she could have easily got up and moved to the next wagon.

But like others have said this is nothing in the NYC subway. I remember one time two drunk mexicans were talking s**t to this asian dude around 2 AM. The dude kept ignoring them but when he was about to leave one of the dudes spit and it hit his foot. He was with a chick and as she walked out he turned around and BAM!!! Straight knocked one of the mexicans dude out. The asian dude left and the mexican guy was on the floor unconcious. THey had to stop the train at the station to call the ambulance.

Another time this other asian dude pulled a 4 foot ninja sword in the middle of a crowded subway. Everyone was scared as hell.
 7 years ago '11        #51
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
The white b**ch should have kept her mouth closed and not said, "What kind of animals eat on the train". On the other hand, those girls should have went from 0-60 like that.
 7 years ago '06        #52
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
$977 | Props total: 103 103
This s**t is the dumbest i swear people are going to end up outlawing everything that means to be American. Like seriously you fat b**ch, does it really bother you that someone is eating or are you mad that you are not eating at the moment. either way. let people do what the f**k they feel like doing if not move the f**k out the US. we are in a free-country and if u dont like what u see, move away. or keep it to your self. cus most likely people dont like something that u do. but we allow it b/c we wanna be free. matter of fact i'm discusted that this b**ch weighs like 300 plus pounds and it hurts my eyes when looking at her. So does that mean we should execute the piece of lard, no... although we should. but we dont cus we are a Free country
 03-24-2011, 10:44 PM         #53
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've got no problem with chips and any bagged food - you know, dry or non pungent s**t, but hot food on public transit? Get the f**k out of here, nobody wants to smell your stank a.ss mongolian grill.

I had some motherf**ka sit next to me in a movie theater and open up some microwaveable lasagna, I just about threw up.

People have this ridiculous inclination that you can whatever the f**k you want because it's public transit or public property or some other s**t, no it ain't - I think the mention of animals is aimed more at eating off the ground like some sort of pig beast or being a slob, but y'all can spin it how you want to justify a beatdown - that's coo.

Next thing you know, someone is going to try and tell me it's perfectly fine to eat an ice cream cone on the train during the summer. You know why that seat you just sat on is sticky 6 months later and are b**ching about it? Have a little retrospective flashback and "smh" @ yourself.

And you know why people never say s**t or complain verbally on the train? Because they know some dumb f**k is going to flip out when you decide to call them out on it, just like this broad did to these two birds.
 7 years ago '10        #54
MadValenciac 1 heat pts
space
space
$624 | Props total: 315 315
 Gateway972 said:
So people have to offer a seat to someone because there pregnant if you want to sit down drive a car. Would you offer your couch to people you dont know to sleep on if they were pregnant?
u dumb. chivalry is dead.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 618 618
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Really son? What kind of f**ked up n*gga (assuming you have no ailments of your own) wouldnt offer a senior citizen or a pregnant woman their seat. f**k everyone else but show you have a little home training.
^this
 7 years ago '05        #56
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Gateway972 said:
You're a f**king prick. There is a gigantic difference for offering a seat to someone on the subway who needs it (eg. pregnant, elderly, disabled, injured etc etc) on a PUBLIC transit system and offering a random stranger to sleep on your couch in your PRIVATE home. I cant believe you can even think to draw a similarity between the two. People who have this thought process is exactly what is wrong with this world. There is no decency at all in this world, its f**king disgusting. Personally, I offer a my seat to anyone who would fall into the aforementioned categories.
 03-25-2011, 01:11 AM         #57
slyestwun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My two cents on this topic the old lady had nothing better to do, she should have moved to another cart. Those two chicks were straight up hood rats making people of color look bad just like all those vids on that foolish website. I would agree with a system wide ban on food though.

1. People are messy, it will avoid foods/liquids being spilled on someone else or similar arguments.
2. Food smells more in enclosed environment, it is already bad enough some people smell like the food they eat, bad body odor, or the worse weed (really?? early in the morning everyone should smell fresh and clean)
3. Most people I see on the train leave their garbage behind
4. It is f**king nasty have you seen the type of people who ride the train. I am sure everything in the subway system is contaminated with urine,blood,sweat,semen,v*gina juice,drugs,germs,stds,viruses, etc... a toilet seat in Micky D's is likely safer to touch

Last edited by slyestwun; 03-25-2011 at 01:13 AM..
 03-25-2011, 01:27 AM         #58
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bish need to mind her business
 7 years ago '04        #59
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 slyestwun said:
My two cents on this topic the old lady had nothing better to do, she should have moved to another cart. Those two chicks were straight up hood rats making people of color look bad just like all those vids on that foolish website. I would agree with a system wide ban on food though.

1. People are messy, it will avoid foods/liquids being spilled on someone else or similar arguments.
2. Food smells more in enclosed environment, it is already bad enough some people smell like the food they eat, bad body odor, or the worse weed (really?? early in the morning everyone should smell fresh and clean)
3. Most people I see on the train leave their garbage behind
4. It is f**king nasty have you seen the type of people who ride the train. I am sure everything in the subway system is contaminated with urine,blood,sweat,semen,v*gina juice,drugs,germs,stds,viruses, etc... a toilet seat in Micky D's is likely safer to touch
:thx::iagree:
 7 years ago '09        #60
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Yo on the real, the white b**ch got on my nerves something serious.

I have a short temper when it comes to food. If I'm eating, or there's food in my mouth, and people try to get at me about something I'll prolly lose it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy