Mar 24 - Brawl Over Spaghetti In NYC Subway Ignites Debate

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 577 577
 Gateway972 said:
So people have to offer a seat to someone because there pregnant if you want to sit down drive a car. Would you offer your couch to people you dont know to sleep on if they were pregnant?
you don't own s**t on the subway, why would you bring up your couch?
Your post makes you sound like a complete dumbass.
 03-24-2011, 02:28 PM         #22
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some people are such clowns
 7 years ago '08        #23
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
its f**ked up to smell food in a closed environment like the subway.
 7 years ago '09        #24
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13298 13298
Man I would've had to lump that old a.ss lady too.
 03-24-2011, 04:43 PM         #25
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
that dumb fat broad need to shut the f**k up and mind her business. how the f**k does eating spaghetti interfere with her commute. callin ppl animals when she look like a f**kin hippo
this exactly
 7 years ago '06        #26
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
i seen funnier s**t on the train bums sleeping with no shoes or socks on smellin crazy ppl throwin s**t guys getting played by girls bigger f!ghts
 7 years ago '08        #27
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 mr.Gadget said:
i never eat on a train, i think its disgusting. Your touching the same handles, seats everyone else has.. Your inside a closed environment nobody wanna smell your f**king food.
this...
 7 years ago '04        #28
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
ignorance at it's best. s**t is comical.
 03-24-2011, 06:55 PM         #29
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the girl eating was cute.

props to the grown man tellin them to chill
 7 years ago '09        #30
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
that fat b*tch had the look of some arrogant upper west sider with the gall to sit there and talk sh*t to two young black broads who weren't doing anything. eating on subway stations is good money, eating on the train usually is too, sometimes annoying when you smell the sh*t in the next car but fools don't have time to dilly dally when they makin a solid 17,000 a year. they should've allowed them little broads to teach that fat broad a damn lesson. word.
 7 years ago '04        #31
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 kingrey said:
that fat b*tch had the look of some arrogant upper west sider with the gall to sit there and talk sh*t to two young black broads who weren't doing anything. eating on subway stations is good money, eating on the train usually is too, sometimes annoying when you smell the sh*t in the next car but fools don't have time to dilly dally when they makin a solid 17,000 a year. they should've allowed them little broads to teach that fat broad a damn lesson. word.
yea because violence solves everything, love how thats all this forum teaches.
 7 years ago '07        #32
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
f**k that fat a.ss white b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #33
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
that lady was right, WTF are people doing eating in the subway, its not a freakin resting area, or a place for eating, GOD DAMN there are even signs on the train that say NO EATING!!!! OR DRINKING!!! now i bet you fools that be eating in the subway are the same people that leave your garbage behind and then have the balls to complain about the rats in the subway, c`mon people step your intelligence up pls, and those ghetto a.ss #$%#$ need to learn some freakin respect, if that was my moms i'd slap flames out them 2 #$%#$
 7 years ago '09        #34
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8562 8562
the A train is so crazy lol
 7 years ago '06        #35
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
i stay eating on the train, f**k out of here with that bulls**t... no one has f**ked with me like that though, i'd get mad too... why n*ggas so concerned about the next person eating? go find a new hobby... that fat b**ch needed to mind her business, she put herself in that position.
 7 years ago '09        #36
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
smh at this ignorance that it gets to the point that someone has to f!ght someone over eating on a subway
 7 years ago '10        #37
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
Seen people eat/drink on the Train and Bus in NYC all my life, and no one ever gives a f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #38
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I don't think its the point that someone was EATING on the train, but the fact that those two black girls are so f**king ignorant is unbelievable. You're really going to f!ght someone because they asked you not to eat ? All you would have to say is if you don't like it you can move to the next car or away from me, but instead instant start talking s**t. No respect , thats how it is these day its a f**king disgrace.
 7 years ago '07        #39
Luongo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 2680 2680
I would never eat in a train so f**kin disgusting but I wouldn't care if anybody else did either.
 03-24-2011, 08:41 PM         #40
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gateway972 said:
So people have to offer a seat to someone because there pregnant if you want to sit down drive a car. Would you offer your couch to people you dont know to sleep on if they were pregnant?
Really son? What kind of f**ked up n*gga (assuming you have no ailments of your own) wouldnt offer a senior citizen or a pregnant woman their seat. f**k everyone else but show you have a little home training.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago