Wiz Khalifa's "No Sleep" Is Already No. 1 On The iTunes Top 100

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Good for him..
 7 years ago '04        #42
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
I am not understandning why ppl saying the album was trash... I think he made a pretty balanced album... maybe I dont get it but I also like Jay-z, Jcole, Fab, TI, Lupe, Kanye and Jada and half of bx would say they aren't good
 7 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 young $ said:
I am not understandning why ppl saying the album was trash... I think he made a pretty balanced album... maybe I dont get it but I also like Jay-z, Jcole, Fab, TI, Lupe, Kanye and Jada and half of bx would say they aren't good
because people like a certain type of music. its a rap forum. pop music for the most part is frowned upon here and he dropped an poppy album that a lot of people wasn't expecting. i like the album for what it is though.
 7 years ago '10        #44
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 young $ said:
It's because Wiz can spit & he didn't even bother doing it on this album. The beats are cool but he went all Phoenix Suns Vince Carter with the verses. We know he can go in but he doesn't.
 7 years ago '10        #45
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
wow dis song is so garbage so is the album..... is this the new single or what?

surprising tho thats crazy... good for him
 03-24-2011, 12:47 PM         #46
MoonMusic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check out for the New 50 Cent track " Ghetto like a motherf**ker" prod by me Moon

flix02 said:

"No Sleep" is an obvious standout from Wiz Khalifa's Rolling Papers, but this is crazy - the song hit iTunes yesterday, and today it is already the number one song in the country, according to the iTunes Top 100. The party-all-night anthem was produced by Benny Blanco, who is no stranger to hits (he's produced for Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, etc.). Khalifa's album will be in stores March 29.

7 years ago '08        #47
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 7 years ago '07        #48
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
this is the second worst song on the CD

"its going down in this b**ch....concrete"

PLEASE TELL ME THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A REBBECA BLACK CHOUS??

"no driving, no sleeping
what it look like? it’s the weekend
when the dj play the right song
gonna drink, gonna party all night long"

This album was made for middleschoolers

THIS IS NOT HIP HOP
 7 years ago '06        #49
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
i know johnny juliano is tight wiz turned into a sellout n he prolly aint hopping on no juliano beats anytime soon
 7 years ago '05        #50
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
cd must be good if everyone on bx hates it. i swear the 5 years ive been on this site i have yet to come into a thread where everyone likes it . but that day will never come on bx biggest haters on planet are fine members here.
 7 years ago '11        #51
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
That song sucks. Wiz is fooling the world.
 7 years ago '07        #52
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
cd must be good if everyone on bx hates it. i swear the 5 years ive been on this site i have yet to come into a thread where everyone likes it . but that day will never come on bx biggest haters on planet are fine members here.

BX is a hip hop forum, so when a pop album comes out where a dude rhymes the same three words over and over making taylor swift sounding songs what do you expect us to do?

PRAISE IT?

this s**t is GARBAGE......unless your into hip pop
 7 years ago '04        #53
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
 Mr. Snowman said:

BX is a hip hop forum, so when a pop album comes out where a dude rhymes the same three words over and over making taylor swift sounding songs what do you expect us to do?

PRAISE IT?

this s**t is GARBAGE......unless your into hip pop
Props to the homie Wiz for selling his soul for commercial success

But I agree, people made similar comments about Lasers saying it was too pop-sounding. Obviously the Wiz album is much further down the spectrum in terms of the pop sound and his rhyming ability is no where near Lupe's.

Basically, this album isn't hip hop. Kush & OJ > Rolling Papers :cool-smiley-009:
 03-24-2011, 01:55 PM         #54
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant even hate, make that money fam..

Personally that kind of music is not for me but I respect his Hustle.

Although, Rolling Papers is a very mediocre album, the people that like that kind of music will jump on it.

I liked Cabin Fever and I know my boy Wiz is going to keep on dropping fire mix-tapes for the real n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #55
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
album is trash but im happy for wiz it was cool bein a fan seen him get put on till he started making horrible music he knew how to catch them white folks ear tho...ill give him that
^ blam.

all my rich white friends between the ages of 18 to 25 love the f*ck out of wiz khalifa's music, especially everything from 2009 'til now. i personally liked most of his sh*t up to kush and orange juice, especially flight school, star power, and how fly.

doubt a how fly 2 is coming out due to spitta claiming he has 2 or 3 projects lined up for this year and wiz releasing his album on march 29th, releasing high school with snoop in late april, and touring 'til like the summer time. :scared2:
 7 years ago '04        #56
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
#1 on the itunes top 100 after one day of being released is pretty damn amazing though. :lol2:
 7 years ago '05        #57
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Seriously the hook sounds like it's done by blink 182. White girls is gonna love him for this song.
 7 years ago '05        #58
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 klew said:
Seriously the hook sounds like it's done by blink 182. White girls is gonna love him for this song.
This is the goal of any hiphop artist, admitted by the artist or not. Once you get the attention of white girls, they will be the reason for sold out live shows and albums sold. Once fellas know that their white girl friends are going to the shows, they will go too. Once America sees he is touring, selling out shows, and pushing albums, they will embrace the artist ten-fold thus creating his own lane in the mainstream. He did exactly what Snoop did, just a lot quicker and on his first album. Can't hate the hustle, but I can hate on the fact that Wiz went from average rapper on dope beats to INCREDIBLY pop in no time and with no shame

Last edited by meepos; 03-24-2011 at 02:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #59
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah haters gonna hate...i thought this song was dope and the album is pretty good...not horrible like everyone else be thinkin
 7 years ago '04        #60
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
n*ggas acting like Wiz doing pop songs is new. Say Yeah came out years ago and that's as pop as it gets. I thought the album was straight. Had some good jams and some bad jams. He wasn't going to sell doing a retail release that sounds like them mixtape joints and he's doing all this work to get paid. Half the n*ggas s**tting on this album weren't going to buy it anyway no matter how it sounded so he's catering to the people who will. I'm copping, I'll always support my fellow Burgh n*ggas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy