Video: Chris Brown Explains GMA Spazz On 106

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
midwest_boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
I smoked swagg back in 1999
 7 years ago '07        #42
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
this n*gga really got anger problems tho , i thought it was just some dumb media takeout rumor
 03-24-2011, 06:21 AM         #43
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If beating a woman nearly unconscious and dying your hair blonde like Sisqo is being a "real n*gga," I think I'd rather be fake.
 03-24-2011, 07:09 AM         #44
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:

GOOD MORNING CRACKAS
 7 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
take them f**king glasses off n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #46
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
whats so bad about the situation is he went to the anger management and still have anger issues. so even if GMA didnt get it on tv they still got what they wanted in the end but i hope homie learns from this and dont break down so easy the next time because he always gonna have haters not just because he rich and famous but because he has demons that been on display already
 7 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 cgray22 said:
even if they pulled a gay one and asked questions his team didn't want asked this n*ggas first reaction is to scream like a little girl and throw a chair at a window?? good job chris at making people forget that u r coo coo crazy and have severe anger probs
thats the thing...chris brown and his management team approved of the questions BEFOREHAND........so him spazzing makes no sense, he knew what they were gonna ask him
 7 years ago '06        #48
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1947 1947
 Left Hook said:
You're missing the point. That's the thing, it was (supposedly) agreed to beforehand that they WOULDN'T talk about Rihanna, and GMC pulled that card out, so of course Chris is going to react that way. I felt like dude was getting exploited on TV.

Shouldn't have smashed a window, because that's just shooting himself on the foot, but still, I understand why he'd be mad.
I agree with u completely, at the same time, im sure this is not the 1st time that he did an interview and someone asked him a question that was outta left field, thats what journalist do. He gave them the reaction that they wanted and now they saying he is still an angry black man. NEVER give people the satisfaction of u losing ur composure.

cheguevara said:
this younger generation of b**ches are so pathetic. im tired of folks commending this clown like he is the victim. Like this n*gga was the one who left that f!ght with a swollen mouth,eyes,nose, and knots on the forehead. I Cant wait till he loses his temper again

i hope he goes crazy and punches rocsi in the face and then go on MTV to apologize to BET.

oh you aint know? giving women swollen lips and eyes = real n*gga :dancingcool:
I will NEVER condone what he has done, no man should beat a woman, but u have to remember there are ALWAYS 3 sides to a story: his side, her side, and the truth, and between all that, the truth lies. I never let Rihanna get off scott free and that's what the media has done, I STILL honestly believe that it's more to the story than what she is letting on. No one is gonna do that without provocation, PERIOD.
 7 years ago '06        #49
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
he ain't do s**t!! mutha f**kas sweatin him.thats my n*gga!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #50
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
he had to release anger?? a profanity-laced tirade backstage reminiscent of kanye west with an added broken window to boot?
This Guy Is Certifiable
 03-24-2011, 09:34 AM         #51
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get why he keeps apologizing, the people that make him apologize, and the people he's apologizing to don't buy or listen to his music. The people that do really didn't care that he hit Rihanna or threw a chair... I know I sure didn't.
 7 years ago '07        #52
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 codered910 said:
im high as s**t right now any1 notice that disturbing looking n*gga 2 da right of chris brown n da background at 1:50??dats how they dress up north now?wth?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #53
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
n*gga like t.i the same old im sorry story
 03-24-2011, 11:07 AM         #54
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teccanina99 said:
ThiS n*gga sLowLy LoSinG iT maYne...I meaN i gueSs thE siGns aLwaYs beeN theRe thO...LoOk aT hiS haiR foR gooDneSs sakeS!!!...
Type like a human f**king being
 03-24-2011, 11:15 AM         #55
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
I agree with u completely, at the same time, im sure this is not the 1st time that he did an interview and someone asked him a question that was outta left field, thats what journalist do. He gave them the reaction that they wanted and now they saying he is still an angry black man. NEVER give people the satisfaction of u losing ur composure.

I will NEVER condone what he has done, no man should beat a woman, but u have to remember there are ALWAYS 3 sides to a story: his side, her side, and the truth, and between all that, the truth lies. I never let Rihanna get off scott free and that's what the media has done, I STILL honestly believe that it's more to the story than what she is letting on. No one is gonna do that without provocation, PERIOD.
Look im all for second chances and trust me i know about 3 sides to a story. but what im failing to do is what the most of you do; "she must have provoked him". Its no doubt in my mind that Rihanna probably did say some crazy s**t, its no doubt in my mind that she probably even laid hands on him first...And ok you smack her back but then you continuously beat the s**t out of her?????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

there is nothing she could have done to warrant this type of a.ss whooping

I feel like he got off too easy, so i'm going to always talk s**t about him. People probably wondering this s**t is so serious to me, one of my cousins is a vegetable mentally and psychically because of being beaten at the hands of a man. I'm a police officer, domestic cases are the majority of what we get called for and i have seen some f**ked up situations while walking the beat.
 7 years ago '07        #56
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 32 32
that didn't come from chris brown obviously.
 7 years ago '06        #57
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats the thing...chris brown and his management team approved of the questions BEFOREHAND........so him spazzing makes no sense, he knew what they were gonna ask him

he just said the questions they approved were different from the ones they asked
 7 years ago '04        #58
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
some of you dudes on Boxden i swear no excuse to beat a woman like that even if she did do some messed sh*t..znd reason why we say let Vick live is because dude did time in prison. What Chris do say im sorry and go to some BS classes.

Dude should have got jail time. what if she was your sister your mother or your cousin? And she did something and the next man beat her like that. Would you be so quick to forgive?
 7 years ago '04        #59
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 coolio said:
he just said the questions they approved were different from the ones they asked
of course he gonna say that but no matter. Conduct yourself like a man and take responsibility for your mess you cause. Funny thing is if he would have answered the question the first time she wouldn't have to keep asking him the question.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
This n*gga need to stop apologizing...just accept being a villian
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy