Lex Luger Didnt Produce Lil Wayne f/ Rick Ross – ‘If I Die Today’

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
85 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 Joe Budden said:
You guys need to understand these guys in the industry are hiding behind pillars. They are not as talented as you think they are.

Let me break the game down to you and get your beats sounding 100% better over night. Stop stressing yourself out trying to be creative and start doing exactly what these guys are doing.

Now I don't have a video to prove the Polow Da Don situation, but it was all over the net, just Google "Polow Hero Sample" and watch what comes up.

He has been exposed for how lazy he is. I don't care how he make his cash as least tell others the game.

We are all sitting on goldmines, the beat game is so easy, but it's the mixing that's a b**ch, and guess what? These guys don't mix their on records (again, hiding behind pillars).

Let me explain how easy these guys are getting away with murder, listen to this sample:

This sample is from a sample pack that is in heavy rotation in the beat making community. Do you know how many people were just sitting on this sample? Then Jeezy hopes on it and it's a hit.

I can make 20 beats tonight, everyone will be a banger if I used this sample pack. But I don't have someone to professionally mix my records.

Polow has already been exposed numerous times. If you are going to sample at least make it unnoticeable or improve it.

It's their money that's making these guys appear to be talented.
no, polo is creative. Creative people take that lame sounding preset and make gold out of it. Who cares how simple it is.
 7 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
 Martel said:

and ur an idiot if u think he "got lucky" dude been grindin and as a suffolk n*gga myself it had nothin to do with luck, just hard work. and he didn't "swagger jack" anybody. who cares whose kit he used, kanye openly talks about stealing drums smh yall will find anything to hate on brah 19 years old k!llin s**t.
if you don't think he got his style from shawty redd/d.rich than
 7 years ago '05        #83
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 akademiks said:
Honestly, that's just a stock arpeggio with a kick/snare then some synths on the chorus.
that's what i was thinking.... it would be easier to make that beat, than to remake a luger beat

that arpeggio is just on note doing all the work
 7 years ago '05        #84
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 justinjones said:
if you don't think he got his style from shawty redd/d.rich than
why them n*ggas aint poppin like lex luger then? U know how many n*ggas blatantly jacked Kanye, Timbo and any other hot producer out's sound and went nowhere with it? Y'all are getting "influenced by" confused with jacking styles. If he was indeed stealing Shawty Redd's or D. Rich's sound they would be the one's everyone is running to, instead I rarely hear a track from them nowadays.

Honestly I can tell a Lex Luger track from A Shawty Redd track from a D Rich track and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE can too. Why wasn't nobody sayin "Damn this must be produced by Shawty Redd/D Rich" when the Lil Wayne and Rick Ross dropped when according to yall he jacked them? The only similarities are they all use horns and make "trap beats". I never heard a Shawty Redd track sound like BMF and I never heard a Lex Luger beat that sounds like Hypnotize.
 7 years ago '11        #85
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
I read a long time ago that Dawaun Parker sold the original Hero beat to Polow.
If that is true then I'm very disappointed in Dawaun because I admire him
 03-24-2011, 02:48 PM         #86
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
I'm not hating on the producers, but from the artist's point of view they can save a lot of money by making their own beats instead of getting ripped off by a producer. If people keep pulling the same stunt the producers may disappear because I'm sure you'll have someone out there willing to work for crumbs just to sleep in an artist's basement (motherf**kers are desperate for fame and pus*y). So, Lex did his thing by standing his grounds.
Stfu n*gga aint no body desperate for no pus*y

you getting "your self" confused with the rest of the world

b**ch n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #87
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Martel said:
why them n*ggas aint poppin like lex luger then? U know how many n*ggas blatantly jacked Kanye, Timbo and any other hot producer out's sound and went nowhere with it? Y'all are getting "influenced by" confused with jacking styles. If he was indeed stealing Shawty Redd's or D. Rich's sound they would be the one's everyone is running to, instead I rarely hear a track from them nowadays.

Honestly I can tell a Lex Luger track from A Shawty Redd track from a D Rich track and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE can too. Why wasn't nobody sayin "Damn this must be produced by Shawty Redd/D Rich" when the Lil Wayne and Rick Ross dropped when according to yall he jacked them? The only similarities are they all use horns and make "trap beats". I never heard a Shawty Redd track sound like BMF and I never heard a Lex Luger beat that sounds like Hypnotize.
luger nice, but he bites

03-24-2011, 03:03 PM         #88
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now THIS is a hip-hop discussion!
westsidedon gave props

7 years ago '04        #89
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Martel said:

Dog, the reason Lex is poppin is b/c artists are trying to ride his wave--and Lex is providing them beats free of charge. Redd, on the otherhand, is about that check--AND I'm pretty sure his beats run waaaay higher than Lex's, so ofcourse he's not gonna be poppin like that ... Not everyone can get a Redd beat.

& that "influenced by" & "jacking" ref is a stretch. You're deaf if u don't think he bit D.Rich's style TO THE T & ran with it. Now he's talking like he's the Gahd of "trap beats"...

When Lex 1st started making noise ppl were infact gettin him mixed up with Redd/D.Rich--or would call him a knock-off.

The only reason ppl aren't saying it now is b/c dude is on his run right now, so it's pretty likely to be his track--and he has a tag ppl can put him to...
 7 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 braided_uppimp said:
Drumma Boy > Luger, Three 6, Shawty Redd, Polow

and anybody can remake anybody beat, what the f**k wrong with ya'll it's all about being original

if you hear a beat of course u can duplicate it, why them n*ggaz didn't come out with the tracks first

it's no ideas original, it's nothing new under the sun, don't matter what u do it's how it's done

i know n*ggaz can remake, them simple New York beats...Just Blaze s**t or whoever you east coast n*ggaz d!ck ride...Dre is possibly the dopest producer of all time, how much n*ggaz stole his sound?

Whoa! Lex a beast (I guess) but him being better than Redd, Juice & Paul is non factual. Lex's work doesn't even comes close to them n*ggas resume', esp Juice & Paul.

Martel said:

Shawty Redd is more concerned with his murder charge and helping Jeezy put out that Trap Or Die 3 Gangsta Grill & TM 103!

[pic - click to view]

03-24-2011, 04:41 PM         #91
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont care
 7 years ago '04        #92
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
 bradleyb87 said:
Dog, the reason Lex is poppin is b/c artists are trying to ride his wave--and Lex is providing them beats free of charge. Redd, on the otherhand, is about that check--AND I'm pretty sure his beats run waaaay higher than Lex's, so ofcourse he's not gonna be poppin like that ... Not everyone can get a Redd beat.

& that "influenced by" & "jacking" ref is a stretch. You're deaf if u don't think he bit D.Rich's style TO THE T & ran with it. Now he's talking like he's the Gahd of "trap beats"...

When Lex 1st started making noise ppl were infact gettin him mixed up with Redd/D.Rich--or would call him a knock-off.

The only reason ppl aren't saying it now is b/c dude is on his run right now, so it's pretty likely to be his track--and he has a tag ppl can put him to...

this man knows what he talking about
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy