Lex Luger Didnt Produce Lil Wayne f/ Rick Ross – ‘If I Die Today’

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
s**t is a knock off luger beat.... lex is a has elements of redds style, but he is not a carbine copy, just an offspring

i'd be a lil' salty to
 7 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
If Polow made it, joke is on Lex..

Polow probably made more money off that one beat than Lex has made in his entire beatmaking career.. Then he kicks him in the testicles by taking his style.
 7 years ago '09        #43
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

he just gonna cop ross' whole song tho?! why is that ok?

Last edited by TERRANCE CRACK; 03-23-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM         #44
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BONZ! said:
Lex act like he didnt jack shawty redd's style.
THIS
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #45
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Holla at me when Lex produces something like this:

Honestly, that's just a stock arpeggio with a kick/snare then some synths on the chorus.
 7 years ago '04        #46
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
I'm gonna say it like this. Ross tried so hard to make 'I'm Not A Star' a hit that it flopped so he had Wayne make it his own and then jumped on it.
 03-23-2011, 10:50 PM         #47
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sound got r*ped fast, s**t sucks now.
 03-23-2011, 10:51 PM         #48
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Don got some ill beats
 03-23-2011, 10:54 PM         #49
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

You don't even want to know how this beat was composed. It's just part of the game, though. Learn how to play. Polow was under heavy scrutiny after he made that beat. Google it, but they took the video off Youtube.
 7 years ago '04        #50
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 CandySoSick said:
THIS
[pic - click to view]

03-23-2011, 11:23 PM         #51
_jadakiss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

You don't even want to know how this beat was composed. It's just part of the game, though. Learn how to play. Polow was under heavy scrutiny after he made that beat. Google it, but they took the video off Youtube.
explain. cant find s**t about the beat other than it was release as a first single
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by _jadakiss; 03-23-2011 at 11:30 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #52
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5112 5112
Who ever did it bit the s**t out of Lexus wack as over done style.
 03-23-2011, 11:27 PM         #53
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Honestly, that's just a stock arpeggio with a kick/snare then some synths on the chorus.
but u aint make the beat... u know how to NOW that u heard him do it

Hero was a CRAZY track when it came out.
 03-23-2011, 11:28 PM         #54
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

hmmm i could retract my statement.

provide a good link buddy
 7 years ago '04        #55
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 19 19
Let's end this stupid s**t now. Polow da don, Drumma boy, Shawty Redd and especially Lex Luger beats are all rip off producers and are hard to differentiate. Polow completely jacked Timbo at the beginning. Drumma boy and LexLuger bit Just Blaze sig space sound which was a bite off of dre/storch space kick. Basically Dre/Storch and timbo birthed all these n*ggaz. I at least gove drumma boy and polow some credit cause they do switch up their styles a lot. Couldn't believe Drumma Boi prod that ross song with nelly the firat time I heard it cause it was soo different and commercial
 03-23-2011, 11:47 PM         #56
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo can come with it sometimes. this beats dope.

[video - click to view]

03-23-2011, 11:49 PM         #57
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _jadakiss said:
explain. cant find s**t about the beat other than it was release as a first single
You guys need to understand these guys in the industry are hiding behind pillars. They are not as talented as you think they are.

Let me break the game down to you and get your beats sounding 100% better over night. Stop stressing yourself out trying to be creative and start doing exactly what these guys are doing.

Now I don't have a video to prove the Polow Da Don situation, but it was all over the net, just Google "Polow Hero Sample" and watch what comes up.

He has been exposed for how lazy he is. I don't care how he make his cash as least tell others the game.

We are all sitting on goldmines, the beat game is so easy, but it's the mixing that's a b**ch, and guess what? These guys don't mix their on records (again, hiding behind pillars).

Let me explain how easy these guys are getting away with murder, listen to this sample:

This sample is from a sample pack that is in heavy rotation in the beat making community. Do you know how many people were just sitting on this sample? Then Jeezy hopes on it and it's a hit.

I can make 20 beats tonight, everyone will be a banger if I used this sample pack. But I don't have someone to professionally mix my records.

Polow has already been exposed numerous times. If you are going to sample at least make it unnoticeable or improve it.

[video - click to view]

Man, I feel like Dave Chappelle's social experiment was right, blacks can't resist drums because that's the only thing these guys are doing.

[video - click to view]

It's their money that's making these guys appear to be talented.
 7 years ago '04        #58
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

if you use the native instruments plugins you can remake that beat. not hatin just sayin.
but your right at least polow be switchin his style up.
 03-24-2011, 12:12 AM         #59
_jadakiss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man Polo Da Don ... f**k that n*gga
 03-24-2011, 12:18 AM         #60
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 likwitcrewmembe said:
Let's end this stupid s**t now. Polow da don, Drumma boy, Shawty Redd and especially Lex Luger beats are all rip off producers and are hard to differentiate. Polow completely jacked Timbo at the beginning. Drumma boy and LexLuger bit Just Blaze sig space sound which was a bite off of dre/storch space kick. Basically Dre/Storch and timbo birthed all these n*ggaz. I at least gove drumma boy and polow some credit cause they do switch up their styles a lot. Couldn't believe Drumma Boi prod that ross song with nelly the firat time I heard it cause it was soo different and commercial
lmao don't compare Drumma Boy with them other producers dude...

lmao @ Drumma Boy and Just Blaze in the same sentence...2 different producers, two different styles

Put On and What's Up What's Happenin >>>>>>>>> Lex Luger career...don't put them in the same sentence please
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy