Mar 23 - Infographic: Walmart By The Numbers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Tikyle2 said:
Dumbest s**t EVER!

Do you understand a bell a curve? In order for their to be rich there HAS TO BE POOR. The rich are rich because of the poor. Is it their obligation to take care of the poor? That's a personal choice but most people are not poor because they are lazy. Most people are wealthy though because they inherited wealth or status.

The cat that busted his a.ss everyday in the gym next to say Kobe Bryant but never made it past the NCAA who's poor because he was not smart and couldn't get paid off of what he did best, ball, he's poor now because he's lazy? Or that kid who sucked on tests and couldn't get into college b/c of p!ss poor SATs and works as the janitor, he's poor b/c he's lazy?

Stop talking that classist, elitist BS and realize that everyone doesn't start at the same starting point in this race of life. Some folks start one step from the finish line and some folks start outside the stadium. And the really disadvantaged start w/o "legs" and have no chance.
 popsjenkins said:
To automatically a.ssume charity is about the poor, is kinda f**ked up.

What about the red cross, AIDS research, medical supplies and doctors in 3rd world countries??

Or are those beneath them also?
 regulate said:
^^This piece oh 5hit comes in every thread he can spewing this elitist rich man BS even though he probably didnt have to work for a damn thing in life and just inherited his mommy & daddy's riches.

Fvckers like you deserve nothing more than a sock to the face by every poor person you ever encounter, and considering the fact that you would be heavily outnumbered by them it wouldn't take long before you're dead. And remember when that glorious day comes you're not gonna be able to take a single cent with you to the next life, and gonna have to answer for your simple-minded personality.
 j_k1dd said:
f**katta here with that s**t.

Tell me whats harder, A Billionaire sitting on some island in his billionaire house 2 days off outta the week, then the other few days, just flying around doing "business".

Or poor family working full-time & OT for less than minimum wage. You're vision of society is really screwed. You don't understand that not everyone gets privileges, and not everyone gets the same opportunities. Like duke said, there are motherf**kers working harder for less money, but keeps them poor, yet you saying they poor because they want to be? Don't even bother replying if you don't have family in another country living worse than you, because you clearly don't know what you're talking about (You probably the type to not even help fam because they poor and "happy" being poor anyways).
believe it or not... he calls himself L.D. "Rockefeller" Carter....but what is surprising that he is a young black man that continues to talk down on black ppl every chance he gets when it comes to this type s**t. Theres nothing wrong with trying better your self for the future and idolizing ppl who succeeded in life but dont talk down on ppl like you're superior when you're black yourself..you're no better the anybody else walking this earth..dont step on and dog your own ppl...just because you want to fit in with the elitist culture.

he has that "self hate" thing going on...for real. He reminds me of that self hating black cop that only harass and arrest black ppl....

Last edited by supervillain; 03-24-2011 at 04:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Luke Walton won.

I bet that $5 milli/year he's earning warming the Lakers bench is chump change at best.

7 years ago '07        #43
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 568 568
 Mathematic said:
believe it or not... he calls himself L.D. "Rockefeller" Carter....but what is surprising that he is a young black man that continues to talk down on black ppl every chance he gets when it comes to this type s**t. Theres nothing wrong with trying better your self for the future and idolizing ppl who succeeded in life but dont talk down on ppl like you're superior when you're black yourself..you're no better the anybody else walking this earth..dont step on and dog your own ppl...just because you want to fit in with the elitist culture.

he has that "self hate" thing going on...for real. He reminds me of that self hating black cop that only harass and arrest black ppl....
Exposed.
 7 years ago '04        #44
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I practically live next to a wal mart, but I drive to Target thats about 5 miles down the road every week.
 7 years ago '07        #45
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Lol @ all the broke people speaking words of hate. I'm paid, y'all are broke. Deal with it. That's not going to change. So hate me all you want.
I'm paid too, doesn't mean i'm given the right to s**t on people that didn't have the same opportunities as me. Its called being human.

Its funny you write this s**t, yet you made a thread (in your sig) about being more successful, and you mention people "with goals of wanting more". Tell me, you think poor people don't have goals of wanting more? Give me a legitimate answer as to why someone who is poor, but works harder than you and I is still poor? Your dumbass answer of poor people being lazy doesn't work here, so what else you got?

Last edited by j_k1dd; 03-24-2011 at 05:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #46
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
Ok, here's the deal. I see a lot of people crying about how stingy these people are. This may be the reason that they are rich. You don't become number one being a jackass. The executives makes big money at Wal Mart. Wonder why Wal Mart is not in trouble like a lot of other companies? Maybe it's because they don't give all of their money away. A charity is only as good as the participation of others. If only the riches people in the world gave, then it money would go away too easy. Companies have a budget, try it yourselves, you may fin some money in your pockets.
 7 years ago '07        #47
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
By the way, Wal Mart is a monopoly. They have their own banks, while other banks are closing. They have a non-contract cellular phone service with T-Mobile (Wal Mart Family Mobile). They pretty much own Straight Talk, which is run by Tracfone and Net10, and uses the Verizon Network. Oh by the way, Straight Talk has surpassed Verizon Wireless with customers. They will probably turn their automobile services to full service. Some of the Wal Marts will start selling used cars. The have the Netflix like service for movie rentals.
 7 years ago '07        #48
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
For the same reason that a person can drive a car with no destination for countless hours and end up not getting anywhere. Decipher what that means.

EDIT: The fact that you think hard work alone is enough to achieve financial success shows how clueless you are. I could give you at least 15 reasons why a person works hard and doesn't achieve anything, but that would be giving away my secrets.
The fact that you don't realize I went after the argument you put up, shows that you don't know what you're talking about. The f**k you talkin' about you got secrets? You think you gonna be the first n*gga to hit it big?

Decipher this little n*gga, How do you know you reached the next level, when you don't even know the basics.
 7 years ago '09        #49
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1832 1832
 mprjxl said:
yep, it sure does. ive seen a documentary on nextflix. it was about how walmart is bad, how they pay the people that make their stuff in other countries like $0.17 per hour and they work alot of OT but they never pay them OT. also showed how full time employees cant afford their insurance, walmarts response was go to welfare, ask the state to help you and your family. they were also talking about how every small business is closing down due to walmart, which is very true. now i think twice before going to walmart, i will only go there when i have to return a video game that i found cheaper somewhere else and they have it full price at walmart. walmarts goal is to get every store out of business and only have one store: WALMART, it will be sad when that happens

Lank?

Oh, and you people who worked at Wal-Mart, keept them stories coming, lol. They're both and at the same time. Somebody should start a thread where people share their expereinces at s**tty high school jobs or jobs period.
 7 years ago '07        #50
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
It's because I mastered the basics that I'm quickly reaching the top. Now think about that you broke n*gger.

And quote where I said I'm the first person to make it big. Don't bother because you can't. As far the secrets, you're right....they're not secrets. It's in plain sight, but you're too stupid to see it. Now enjoy your life in poverty you worthless piece of trash. Enjoy your 7 baby mamas, being in and out of jail, selling dope and blaming whitey for your sorry a.ss life.
Hahaha I'm done, you clearly can't make any logical arguments so you resort to attacking the person, spoken like a true ignorant f**k.

Thank you anyways though, go make that monopoly money fam.
 03-26-2011, 01:44 AM         #51
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 digitalboy said:
Lank?

Oh, and you people who worked at Wal-Mart, keept them stories coming, lol. They're both and at the same time. Somebody should start a thread where people share their expereinces at s**tty high school jobs or jobs period.

lank?????
 7 years ago '04        #52
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
 Perfectibilist said:
It's because I mastered the basics that I'm quickly reaching the top. Now think about that you broke n*gger.

And quote where I said I'm the first person to make it big. Don't bother because you can't. As far the secrets, you're right....they're not secrets. It's in plain sight, but you're too stupid to see it. Now enjoy your life in poverty you worthless piece of trash. Enjoy your 7 baby mamas, being in and out of jail, selling dope and blaming whitey for your sorry a.ss life.
Damn cousin you're so lost. You do realize every kind of person from all walks of life are on this forum. Kid I make six figures and have three degrees. But think everyone has/had the same chances I did coming from the hood is ignorant. I went to a hood H.S. in College Park, GA. Half of the cats from my H.S. are still on the corner living out their second childhood. But others are working their a.ss off and just can't win. This notion of making it and next level and knowing the game is bulls**t. Life is all about opportunities and timing. If Bill Gates was born in the 80s he'd be too late to make it big with a CPU OS. If Steve Jobs was born in the 30s know way Apple comes about.

Popping off at the mouth and spewing ignorance and hate makes your words so hollow. Live life, learn life lessons then come on here and debate your point logically. You may have a point but your presentation of that point is totally negating any substance your point may have.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy