Mar 23 - Infographic: Walmart By The Numbers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
idiots built a bunker under their house even though 911 was an inside job
 7 years ago '06        #22
MaRq-dOuG 2 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 470 470
 THE RETURN 35 said:
I used to work at walmart and let me tell u this that racial profiling and disrimination thing is bulls**t they will hire anybody and everybody who is willing to slave them selfs....ex felons ex druggies anybody....

Walmarts make a lot of money cuz they under staff there store have employees doing 6 times the work! Do more work with less ppl!

Yea they do load up and staff around october to get ready for the holidays but after they will basckily make u quit or find a reason to let u go....make u quit cuz they will only give u 4 hours a week trust me it happened to me and a lot of other ppl or they will just keep writing u up till they can fire u!

its a good place to work for cuz u get trained to do a lot of different things and a lot of bomb a.ss b**ches shop there but u start off wit like 75 cents more the minimum wage and do 12-15 dollars worth of work!
I'm actually at work @ walmart on my break right now and I kan agree with u 100%. Right now errbody being scheduled round 8 hours a week and being that majority of staff iz off I'm doin double work. I kan honestly say my marijauana and newport intake has prolly triples since I started working here. f**k the stingy a.ss walton family...f**kin illuminati at its finest...neway lemme get ghost b4 I get anotha write up...I'm already on a d-day lol
 7 years ago '05        #23
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
 THE RETURN 35 said:
I used to work at walmart and let me tell u this that racial profiling and disrimination thing is bulls**t they will hire anybody and everybody who is willing to slave them selfs....ex felons ex druggies anybody....

Walmarts make a lot of money cuz they under staff there store have employees doing 6 times the work! Do more work with less ppl!

Yea they do load up and staff around october to get ready for the holidays but after they will basckily make u quit or find a reason to let u go....make u quit cuz they will only give u 4 hours a week trust me it happened to me and a lot of other ppl or they will just keep writing u up till they can fire u!

its a good place to work for cuz u get trained to do a lot of different things and a lot of bomb a.ss b**ches shop there but u start off wit like 75 cents more the minimum wage and do 12-15 dollars worth of work!

Agreed with this. I have been behind closed doors at Walmart. This is there pratice no matter what city I visit.
 7 years ago '06        #24
young russ 2 heat pts
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
I work for Walmart and they are about to open smaller stores like cvs and Walgreens all over the us. They just told us this last month
 7 years ago '05        #25
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
I worked for Walmart for a month. Unlike most of the employees there, I have an education, so I dipped. I went on my last day, when it was time to clock out for lunch, I walked up to my lead and said, I'm not clocking back on. I unloaded their trucks for 8.20 an hr. I'm making 18.05 in a little bit here, doing the exact same s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #26
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
i worked at a brand new Wal Mart a few years ago on a graveyard shift and i can honestly tell you i barely did any work i just walked around kickn it wit da ladies and got blowed on lunchbreaks.

man dudes was hittin licks off everything from hungry man dinners to digital cameras

i got in through a temp agency might as well say half the hood was in that boy.
It was un organized they did roll call like we were in school.
All you had to do was sign your name on a sheet of paper before shift started and dip out then have someone sign you out at end of shift.
It took these dummys a full month to find out half the people on pay roll werent even working.

Long story short they fired basically that whole shift.
 7 years ago '04        #27
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I wouldn't be giving away all my money either..if I was Bill Gates' kid, I'd be pissed too

that bastard William Buffet won't give money to family neither

I'd hate them
 7 years ago '10        #28
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
interesting....
 03-24-2011, 08:33 AM         #29
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I worked at walmart aswell and I milked them muthaf**kas for what I could. I was there for exactly a year and got at least $25k out of there for free. At the end of the day I got fired for stealing company time. I would go on 3 hour lunch breaks and get high without even clocking out. I worked in the meat department so I had a lot of freedom.

Believe it or not it was one of the best jobs that I have ever had. I made so much on the side discounting meat and seafood products I would normally have 3 checks out at a time that I havent even cashed and this was all in high school, the good ole days...

Edit:

To come and think about it a lot of the walmarts I have seen lately have closed down their seafood departments. I wonder if other store a.ssociates used my method of wrapping up merchandise and other meat products and passing it off as 92 cent salad shrimp.

Last edited by Yelsgnik; 03-24-2011 at 08:38 AM..
 03-24-2011, 10:49 AM         #30
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RtodaAV said:
walmarts k!ll small business.......
yep, it sure does. ive seen a documentary on nextflix. it was about how walmart is bad, how they pay the people that make their stuff in other countries like $0.17 per hour and they work alot of OT but they never pay them OT. also showed how full time employees cant afford their insurance, walmarts response was go to welfare, ask the state to help you and your family. they were also talking about how every small business is closing down due to walmart, which is very true. now i think twice before going to walmart, i will only go there when i have to return a video game that i found cheaper somewhere else and they have it full price at walmart. walmarts goal is to get every store out of business and only have one store: WALMART, it will be sad when that happens
 7 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 young russ said:
I work for Walmart and they are about to open smaller stores like cvs and Walgreens all over the us. They just told us this last month
eh, f**k that.....
 7 years ago '08        #32
JR_Tha_Jenius 
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 216 216
 Yelsgnik said:
I worked at walmart aswell and I milked them muthaf**kas for what I could. I was there for exactly a year and got at least $25k out of there for free. At the end of the day I got fired for stealing company time. I would go on 3 hour lunch breaks and get high without even clocking out. I worked in the meat department so I had a lot of freedom.

Believe it or not it was one of the best jobs that I have ever had. I made so much on the side discounting meat and seafood products I would normally have 3 checks out at a time that I havent even cashed and this was all in high school, the good ole days...

Edit:

To come and think about it a lot of the walmarts I have seen lately have closed down their seafood departments. I wonder if other store a.ssociates used my method of wrapping up merchandise and other meat products and passing it off as 92 cent salad shrimp.
 7 years ago '06        #33
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 THE RETURN 35 said:

THANK YOU
i worked there for a year. i was a cashier for half the year and then an unloader for the rest.
i used to get paid 8 dollars an hour as a cashier. not bad since i got 30-40 hours a weeks (since i was f**king my supervisor hahah) yet, they still had me do s**t that wasnt part of my work description. like door greater?!? or pushing carts. so much bulls**t you gotta put up.

worst part, i went to unloader since the whole group back there got caught stealing and it was after new years eve, so you're not getting ANY hours whatsoever. however, as an unloader you're guaranteed to get atleast 32 hours a week, no matter what. so i worked from 4pm-1am for 4 times a week. YET i got paid less. i was like :wtf:
it was either that or get paid 8 dollars an hour but work 10-15 hours...so the obvious choice was to become an unloader.. let me tell you, they could give two f**ks about you working as an unloader. all they care about is that you do the job. i wouldnt say this is based on ethnicity or anything the way they treat you, because i worked with black and white people too, they just dont give a f**k.
if anyone has worked as an unloader, you know a lot of s**t can go wrong and you could potentially get hurt or even k!lled for that matter. i remember one time, for like 2 months, they wouldnt fix the f**king lights in the truck so we would have to work inside the truck in the dark. i remember pushing the items on the belt and there were broken jars (which i had no clue that they were broken) i pushed the belt and i cut like 4 fingers. (nothing serious) but even after i told them how dangerous it could be if we cant see s**t, it took them another month to solve the issue

luckily, it was the end of summer and my family wanted to send me to DR to see my family (this was last summer) so i quit, went to college..and got me a job on campus. getting paid 8 dollars just to promote the unity center on facebook haha. so life is good, but f**k walmart.
 7 years ago '04        #34
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1098 1098
 Perfectibilist said:
It's not the rich's responsibility to take care of the poor. Tell the impoverished part of society to get off their a.ss and do something about their situation. Until then....people might as well quit acting like the rich is supposed to take care of the poor class. People are poor simply because they want to be. They wake up everyday with a chance to do something different to improve their lives, and they don't. So therefore, the poor get no sympathy from me.
Dumbest s**t EVER!

Do you understand a bell a curve? In order for their to be rich there HAS TO BE POOR. The rich are rich because of the poor. Is it their obligation to take care of the poor? That's a personal choice but most people are not poor because they are lazy. Most people are wealthy though because they inherited wealth or status.

The cat that busted his a.ss everyday in the gym next to say Kobe Bryant but never made it past the NCAA who's poor because he was not smart and couldn't get paid off of what he did best, ball, he's poor now because he's lazy? Or that kid who sucked on tests and couldn't get into college b/c of p!ss poor SATs and works as the janitor, he's poor b/c he's lazy?

Stop talking that classist, elitist BS and realize that everyone doesn't start at the same starting point in this race of life. Some folks start one step from the finish line and some folks start outside the stadium. And the really disadvantaged start w/o "legs" and have no chance.
 7 years ago '05        #35
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
I always preferred to shop at Target than Wal Mart
 03-24-2011, 01:43 PM         #36
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:

Edit:

so you were putting media players inbetween t-bone steaks?

brilliant!
 7 years ago '08        #37
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Perfectibilist said:
Lol @ dudes b**ching because The Waltons only give away 2% of their net worth. Just like a bunch of lazy a.ss Americans. People are supposed to work their butt off to get rich just to give away all their money to the lazy a.ss poor people, right? Yeah...sure. F**k that. The poor can get off their a.ss and make their own money if they feel so entitled. That's lazy as hell to sit on your a.ss your whole life, doing nothing and expect for everyone who make it to come back and give you a part of their wealth.

That's laughable.
To automatically a.ssume charity is about the poor, is kinda f**ked up.

What about the red cross, AIDS research, medical supplies and doctors in 3rd world countries??

Or are those beneath them also?
 7 years ago '07        #38
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 576 576
 Perfectibilist said:
It's not the rich's responsibility to take care of the poor. Tell the impoverished part of society to get off their a.ss and do something about their situation. Until then....people might as well quit acting like the rich is supposed to take care of the poor class. People are poor simply because they want to be. They wake up everyday with a chance to do something different to improve their lives, and they don't. So therefore, the poor get no sympathy from me.
f**katta here with that s**t.

Tell me whats harder, A Billionaire sitting on some island in his billion dollar house 2 days off outta the week, then the other few days, just flying around doing "business".

Or poor family working full-time & OT for less than minimum wage. You're vision of society is really screwed. You don't understand that not everyone gets privileges, and not everyone gets the same opportunities. Like duke said, there are motherf**kers working harder for less money, but keeps them poor, yet you saying they poor because they want to be? Don't even bother replying if you don't have family in another country living worse than you, because you clearly don't know what you're talking about (You probably the type to not even help fam because they poor and "happy" being poor anyways).

Last edited by j_k1dd; 03-24-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #39
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 576 576
 Tikyle2 said:
Some folks start one step from the finish line and some folks start outside the stadium. And the really disadvantaged start w/o "legs" and have no chance.
Quoted for Truth
 7 years ago '10        #40
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Mucz3087 said:
Wal-mart is getting to big to fast, i heard they even wanted to start giving out loans
loans? do you know what kind of people shop at walmart? (please see peopleofwalmart.com)

they lend out loans and it over.
Home         

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy