Mar 23 - California mother arrested for encouraging son to fight

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2011, 08:23 PM         #41
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my dude just walked into the f**king punches, leaking smfh....need to step his boxing game up.
 7 years ago '09        #42
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
lol @ the n*gga that ran up getting worked. Momma>>>
 03-23-2011, 08:46 PM         #43
LoeSoSick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this b**ch is a boss
 03-23-2011, 09:12 PM         #44
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avenger772 said:
The problem is that it was video taped so there was evidence.
the problem is that no one ever taught this kid how to f!ght properly. get him some boxing lessons first if you want the kid to a be prizef!ghter. bish just threw the boy in the f!ght, knowing he used to play with barbies as a kid

yes this s**t was entertaining, but she's just another dumb broad thats all bark and no bite.
 7 years ago '05        #45
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
lol @ the kids exscuse
"He called me a weak a.ss n*gga and laughed in my face"
 7 years ago '06        #46
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 479 479
I mean...I get what she's saying but this is a clear cut case of coonery.
 03-23-2011, 10:37 PM         #47
Bsktballa20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THATS SOME HOOD RAT s**t RIGHT THERE
 03-24-2011, 01:46 AM         #48
BIGBrandon2785  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Oh, s**t! George Lopez made a random appearance.
Im a old school cat im guessin??im only 25 but my old man would throw me and who ever I had beef wit a pair of boxing gloves and we aint leave the backyard til we worked sh*t out.

s**t aint the same no more
 7 years ago '04        #49
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
If kids learn to solve their problems with their fists more often, we wouldnt have murders like we do now. Win or lose you live to f!ght another day.
 03-24-2011, 02:27 AM         #50
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
What does it mean to be a pus*y? That one would rather use their intellect and words over physical violence that could ultimately lead to someone being seriously injured, or even worse, intentionally or unintentionally k!lled?

And you sit here and talk about what America once was? You know what we once were? Respected by the international community and at the forefront of scientific discovery. Now we are seen as a bunch of violent, ignorant, macho a**holes. So in actuality, we are currently right where you want us to be: Violent and dumb.

A role model is someone you can respect and who sets a good example. This woman does not qualify for either criteria.

So no I won't eat a d!ck and allow you to call the rest of us civilized folk on here pussies (whatever that means) and sheep.

This is boxden, remember that. So your words are going to fall on deaf ears for most of the people on here. I guess Dr. Martin Luther King was a p*ssy for being a pacifist...So was Jesus Christ since he preached to turn the other cheek and love your enemy. I find it humorous that this country prides itself in its Christian beliefs, yet promotes violence so much. It is a dang shame.

I have fought several times in my life, but only when I absolutely had too. Maybe even then I could have avoided conflict but was too young and foolish to know how. A good parent should teach their children to avoid violence whenever possible, not urge them on to f!ght. Those of you who consider yourselves Christians and condone this type of behavior really need some self evaluation.
 03-24-2011, 02:29 AM         #51
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
If kids learn to solve their problems with their fists more often, we wouldnt have murders like we do now. Win or lose you live to f!ght another day.
How about if kids learn how to solve their problems by talking them out we wouldn't have the murders that we have today. Violence begets violence. The true solution is not to take the violent route in the first place.

We are human beings, not non-sentient animals. We should be able to discuss things and not resort to pounding each other or k!lling each other. Heck, most animals do it less than we do to each other.

Last edited by xeduran; 03-24-2011 at 02:31 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #52
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
glad the piece of s**t wh0ore got arrested. i whoop a.ss but never did i need or want my mom to encourage it. standing up for yourself is different then being encouraged to do harm to somebody. i'd back hand the s**t outta this c*nt for encouraging s**t like this.
 7 years ago '05        #53
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 kingrey said:
they're not young and naive. i feel the same way and it sounds more like you're a pus*y. kids need to learn how to f!ght and defend themselves. this generation has become a disgrace to what americans once were. honest, unstanding, and tough-as-nails. nothing wrong with being a crimey and there's nothing wrong with this girl having a kid at 18-19. maybe she's an idiot but you think your parents or grandparents were idiots to have kids at that age??

what she actually should've done was given em gloves. problem solved. now the rest of you punks calling her a bad role model sit down and eat a d*ck. she's just an idiot, like most of y'all sheep.
Americans were never "honest", I don't know what the hell "unstanding" is, & the only people that thought you were "tough-as-nails" were yourselves.

Now Rainman, you say "what she actually should've done was given em gloves. problem solved." - which problem is solved? Boxing gloves protect the hand of the puncher, so he can punch harder without injury to his hand; what is solved? Imbecile.

This mother is unfit to have children. As many of the posters in this thread are.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 03-25-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #54
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
 HHS said:
Telling your son to stand up for himself when there isn't a good alternative might be building character, encouraging, and cheering on a brawl in your front lawn is just irresponsible.
this^^^^

/ thread
 7 years ago '04        #55
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Perfectibilist said:
Exactly, dude. When I was growing up, if you walked in the house and told your parents that someone tried you and you didn't do s**t about it....not only would your parents whoop your a.ss, they'll tell you to go back outside and handle that. Kids these days are hoes. Their idea of solving stuff like this is running to grab a gun or calling 10 of their boys to jump on one person.
^ that sh*t happened to me when i was like 6 or 7 years old, lol.

i came home from a kid who fought me, and my dad was like, "you just comin' home like that? no. you goin' outside and whoopin' that boy's a.ss."

it didn't help that i lived in all-black neighborhoods since i was born and now i'm 22. i do feel that sh*t builds character though.

it almost makes you realize a f!ght that is "worth" f!ghting, for lack of better words.
 7 years ago '04        #56
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 306 306
 Hardkore said:
^ that sh*t happened to me when i was like 6 or 7 years old, lol.

i came home from a kid who fought me, and my dad was like, "you just comin' home like that? no. you goin' outside and whoopin' that boy's a.ss."

it didn't help that i lived in all-black neighborhoods since i was born and now i'm 22. i do feel that sh*t builds character though.

it almost makes you realize a f!ght that is "worth" f!ghting, for lack of better words.
Yea and when you beat that persons a.ss and they come back the next night or day at school and shoot and k!ll you, thats a great idea right? Don't tell me that s**t does happen all the damn time. It's really a damn shame kids are being brought up this way , shocking really.
 03-25-2011, 12:46 PM         #57
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
That's what my dad did to me in my first f!ght

<----- dude this face always get a brother rolling don't care where I see it :laughing0:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago