Mar 23 - California mother arrested for encouraging son to fight

most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
i have to say somethun to all the people that say she did the right thing



u obviously are young & to naive to understand what being a role model is


it doesn't matter what is right or wrong in this situation, it's about ur role as a parent

it's one thing to encourage ur son/daughter to stick up for themselves
but to walk ur kid down to the enemies house then yelling at them to f!ght, wow


that's not a parent, that's more like a friend, & definitely wrong


simple as that
 7 years ago '07        #22
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 308 308
The mom is trash. How old was she when she had him? 17? sweet life
 7 years ago '09        #23
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 dsoul said:
i have to say somethun to all the people that say she did the right thing



u obviously are young & to naive to understand what being a role model is


it doesn't matter what is right or wrong in this situation, it's about ur role as a parent

it's one thing to encourage ur son/daughter to stick up for themselves
but to walk ur kid down to the enemies house then yelling at them to f!ght, wow


that's not a parent, that's more like a friend, & definitely wrong


simple as that
they're not young and naive. i feel the same way and it sounds more like you're a pus*y. kids need to learn how to f!ght and defend themselves. this generation has become a disgrace to what americans once were. honest, unstanding, and tough-as-nails. nothing wrong with being a crimey and there's nothing wrong with this girl having a kid at 18-19. maybe she's an idiot but you think your parents or grandparents were idiots to have kids at that age??

what she actually should've done was given em gloves. problem solved. now the rest of you punks calling her a bad role model sit down and eat a d*ck. she's just an idiot, like most of y'all sheep.
 7 years ago '08        #24
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
gtfoh
that s**t was light
if a n*gga gon make it to my yard to come threaten my kid
my kid about to whop that n*gga a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #25
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
its so funny americans are quick to pussify the nation saying f!ghting is wrong
but we quick as hell to drop some bombs on n*ggas and k!ll them
this s**t is beyond ridiculous
 7 years ago '07        #26
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 perfectibilist said:
the laws are b**ches for this one. Fact is, if they had real beef, they were gonna f!ght anyways. I'd much rather supervise while they duke it out one-on-one with the fists, than for them to go in the streets and one of them uses a weapon or call his boys.
real!!
 7 years ago '07        #27
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
 Imagin3 said:
its so funny americans are quick to pussify the nation saying f!ghting is wrong
but we quick as hell to drop some bombs on n*ggas and k!ll them
this s**t is beyond ridiculous
FOR REAL!! f**k THE U.S.
 7 years ago '04        #28
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 581 581
So I guess having them talk out their problems was out of the question?
 7 years ago '10        #29
Torres 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 13 13
If her son had busted that boy head open and possibly k!lled him and they got that s**t on tape then what? Her and her son would be in jail now thats what I call parenting.
 7 years ago '06        #30
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
I want to see her mug shot.

Tell her son to f!ght while on camera. b**ch think she's a Gracie.


Last edited by StreetZ17; 03-23-2011 at 06:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #31
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1910 1910
 kingrey said:
they're not young and naive. i feel the same way and it sounds more like you're a pus*y. kids need to learn how to f!ght and defend themselves. this generation has become a disgrace to what americans once were. honest, unstanding, and tough-as-nails. nothing wrong with being a crimey and there's nothing wrong with this girl having a kid at 18-19. maybe she's an idiot but you think your parents or grandparents were idiots to have kids at that age??

what she actually should've done was given em gloves. problem solved. now the rest of you punks calling her a bad role model sit down and eat a d*ck. she's just an idiot, like most of y'all sheep.
What does it mean to be a pus*y? That one would rather use their intellect and words over physical violence that could ultimately lead to someone being seriously injured, or even worse, intentionally or unintentionally k!lled?

And you sit here and talk about what America once was? You know what we once were? Respected by the international community and at the forefront of scientific discovery. Now we are seen as a bunch of violent, ignorant, macho a**holes. So in actuality, we are currently right where you want us to be: Violent and dumb.

A role model is someone you can respect and who sets a good example. This woman does not qualify for either criteria.

So no I won't eat a d!ck and allow you to call the rest of us civilized folk on here pussies (whatever that means) and sheep.
 7 years ago '07        #32
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
I understand the mom wanting her son to defend himself but i dont think that her front yard was the appropriate venue.
 7 years ago '10        #33
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 matelyan said:
What does it mean to be a pus*y? That one would rather use their intellect and words over physical violence that could ultimately lead to someone being seriously injured, or even worse, intentionally or unintentionally k!lled?

And you sit here and talk about what America once was? You know what we once were? Respected by the international community and at the forefront of scientific discovery. Now we are seen as a bunch of violent, ignorant, macho a**holes. So in actuality, we are currently right where you want us to be: Violent and dumb.

A role model is someone you can respect and who sets a good example. This woman does not qualify for either criteria.

So no I won't eat a d!ck and allow you to call the rest of us civilized folk on here pussies (whatever that means) and sheep.

:applause:
 7 years ago '10        #34
MadValenciac 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$624 | Props total: 315 315
Dumb B*** gets what she deserves.

I've lost all faith in humanity....
 7 years ago '05        #35
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,248 | Props total: 134 134
The problem is that it was video taped so there was evidence.
 7 years ago '10        #36
MadValenciac 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$624 | Props total: 315 315
 matelyan said:
What does it mean to be a pus*y? That one would rather use their intellect and words over physical violence that could ultimately lead to someone being seriously injured, or even worse, intentionally or unintentionally k!lled?

And you sit here and talk about what America once was? You know what we once were? Respected by the international community and at the forefront of scientific discovery. Now we are seen as a bunch of violent, ignorant, macho a**holes. So in actuality, we are currently right where you want us to be: Violent and dumb.

A role model is someone you can respect and who sets a good example. This woman does not qualify for either criteria.

So no I won't eat a d!ck and allow you to call the rest of us civilized folk on here pussies (whatever that means) and sheep.

Wow. I Couldn't have said it any better...

you nailed that right on the head...
 7 years ago '05        #37
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 matelyan said:
What does it mean to be a pus*y? That one would rather use their intellect and words over physical violence that could ultimately lead to someone being seriously injured, or even worse, intentionally or unintentionally k!lled?

And you sit here and talk about what America once was? You know what we once were? Respected by the international community and at the forefront of scientific discovery. Now we are seen as a bunch of violent, ignorant, macho a**holes. So in actuality, we are currently right where you want us to be: Violent and dumb.

A role model is someone you can respect and who sets a good example. This woman does not qualify for either criteria.

So no I won't eat a d!ck and allow you to call the rest of us civilized folk on here pussies (whatever that means) and sheep.
The realist post in this thread :agreement6:
 03-23-2011, 07:45 PM         #38
BootlegHitchens  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now thats gangsta. lol
 03-23-2011, 07:46 PM         #39
BootlegHitchens  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his momma was like dont wrestle wit him LOL
 7 years ago '04        #40
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
its better to knuckle up instead of shooting it out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy