Mar 23 - California mother arrested for encouraging son to fight

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2011, 01:03 PM         #1
7315 pageviews
67 comments

Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 23 - California mother arrested for encouraging son to f!ght

(CNN) -- A California mother was arrested this week after she was captured on video encouraging her son to pummel another boy, police said.

The woman can be heard yelling "Beat him down. Body slam him," as the two boys swing wildly at each other in the scuffle that leaves one bloody.

At one point in the video, circulated on the internet, the woman offers pointers to her son on how to win the f!ght. She also a.ssures the combatants they have permission to f!ght in her yard and that she will not call the police.

Police say they have arrested the woman, identifying her as Jennifer Zuniga, 33, of the central California city of Ceres.

She faces child endangerment and contributing to the delinquency of a minor charges, police said.

"Jennifer can be heard and seen in the video yelling and encouraging her son to batter the other juvenile. Jennifer is heard yelling a barrage of profanities and enticing the f!ght," Ceres Police said in a statement.

The video was posted on YouTube and police say they learned about it from a tipster.

Police also credited a man who witnessed the f!ght and can be seen on the video stopping it.

"This man (challenges) Jennifer Zuniga's actions and stopped the a.ssault before someone was seriously injured," the police statement said.

At the end of the video, the man is seen getting in between the brawling boys.

"Lady, you're letting them f!ght like this? What kind of example are you, lady?" the man asks.

"I don't care," the woman replies.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

California mother arrested for encouraging son to f!ght - CNN.com

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 03-23-2011 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: vid added

67 comments for "Mar 23 - California mother arrested for encouraging son to fight"

03-23-2011, 01:05 PM         #2
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"M" is for the mauling that she taught me, "O" is for the overhand to nose........ put them all together they spell MOTHER, a word that means 1st degree a.ssault to me.

cant post or find the vid right now im at work
 7 years ago '09        #3
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13296 13296
SO what. its called building character. Just as long as the f!ght is broken up before any real damage can be done why is there so much controversy?
 7 years ago '04        #4
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Kontrast0 said:
SO what. its called building character. Just as long as the f!ght is broken up before any real damage can be done why is there so much controversy?
Because she is an adult and should know better. She's lucky if that other kids parent doesn't sue.

And I get what you're saying about building character and learning life's lessons, but seeing as she is a 30 something year old adult, the law comes into play and what she did was criminal under Cali laws.
 7 years ago '04        #5
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Kontrast0 said:
Telling your son to stand up for himself when there isn't a good alternative might be building character, encouraging, and cheering on a brawl in your front lawn is just irresponsible.
 7 years ago '04        #6
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
This generation is soft as f**k! Period! I work with them daily. These kids are waaaaaay too sensitive to survive in the "real world". I guess my mom needed to be arrested too huh? Yes our parents didn't "cheer us on" but Moms sure wasn't gonna let me walk in the house without lettin someone know they messed with the wrong person.
 7 years ago '06        #7
SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,097 | Props total: 68110 68110

A California mom has been busted after she was captured on video urging her teenage son to pummel another boy during a f!ght on her front lawn.

Jennifer Zuniga, 33, was charged on Tuesday with child endangerment and contributing to the delinquency of a minor after cops said she staged the dustup at her home, Ceres police said.

In the video, a woman cops say was Zuniga encouraged the brawl with a barrage of profanities as several other teens watched.

"Yeah, it's my house. Go ahead … I ain't going to call the cops on you," the woman says before the two teens lunge at each other.

"Handle that s---!" the woman shouted at her son. "You better f--- him up already!"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

After several minutes of scuffling, a neighbor finally broke up the f!ght. One teen's nose was clearly bloodied.

The woman told the neighbor she let the boys f!ght because the other teen was going to jump her son.

"What kind of example are you, lady?" the man asked.

"I don't care," she fired back.

Police said they tracked Zuniga down using an anonymous tip from a local crime tipline after the video was posted on YouTube.

Zuniga was at least the second mom to be arrested after being caught on tape cheering a child during a scrap.

A Florida woman, April Newcomb, 39, was facing five years behind bars if convicted of child abuse after police say she was caught on tape encouraging her daughter to f!ght another girl in September.

Police said that dispute was over an old boyfriend.

03-23-2011, 02:30 PM         #8
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol its one thing for the mom to say f!ght back, hit back, stand up for yourself.

... but to setup the mma ring in the frontyard and become the trainer is hilarious.

7 years ago '04        #9
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Perfectibilist said:
Exactly, dude. When I was growing up, if you walked in the house and told your parents that someone tried you and you didn't do s**t about it....not only would your parents whoop your a.ss, they'll tell you to go back outside and handle that. Kids these days are hoes. Their idea of solving stuff like this is running to grab a gun for calling 10 of their boys to jump on one person.
if 10 n*ggaz jump on me u damn right im going for my pistol..a 1 on 1 aint no need for it but if i get jumped they deserve to get the shyt knocked for bein punks in the 1st place!!!
 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM         #10
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that mom is a fukin retard.....this why some poeple dont need to have kids. b**ch taping it and telling her kid to beat him up. b**ch is you stupid? Let your kid handle himself, b**ch needs to get arrested or sued for sure. Instead telling the kid to stay in school and better himself.
 7 years ago '10        #11
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Perfectibilist said:
Exactly, dude. When I was growing up, if you walked in the house and told your parents that someone tried you and you didn't do s**t about it....not only would your parents whoop your a.ss, they'll tell you to go back outside and handle that. Kids these days are hoes. Their idea of solving stuff like this is running to grab a gun for calling 10 of their boys to jump on one person.
That's what my dad did to me in my first f!ght

OOps said:
that mom is a fukin retard.....this why some poeple dont need to have kids. b**ch taping it and telling her kid to beat him up. b**ch is you stupid? Let your kid handle himself, b**ch needs to get arrested or sued for sure. Instead telling the kid to stay in school and better himself.
 7 years ago '05        #12
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
I hear what u all are saying about building character and what not... But many of u seem to lack the concept of responsibility. That s**t is unacceptable. The problem is we have to many dumb people popping out kids and when they are "grown" they still act like children. As for the kids f!ghting... I feel like this s**t is dumb. f!ghting doesn't make u tough, it's like a baby throwing a tantrum cause they dont know how to deal with simple problems. People need to start thinking... this world is f**ked! f**k it, i'm going to Mars!:disdain2:
 7 years ago '10        #13
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
In my opinion, the mother is doing the right thing for her son. These days dudes are getting jumped or shots being fired. If you have a problem with someone you deal it with them, not them and their boys. What better way to squash a beef than f!ghting one on one. Someone wins and someone loses. But if her son gets jumped or whatnot, hes either gonna be seriously hurt or grab his boys and do the same thing back. Shes just making sure the s**t stops, which is the right thing to do, cause we all know police or talking it out just doesnt work.
 03-23-2011, 04:19 PM         #14
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, s**t! George Lopez made a random appearance.
 7 years ago '06        #15
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
wow...... soon it will be illegal to even talk back if your pushed into a f!ght

future headline: Teenage boy gets 3 years probation for saying the word 'f*ck' while being stomped down by 3 other juveniles
 7 years ago '05        #16
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 johnny said:
wow...... soon it will be illegal to even talk back if your pushed into a f!ght

future headline: Teenage boy gets 3 years probation for saying the word 'f*ck' while being stomped down by 3 other juveniles
 7 years ago '05        #17
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Kids f!ght, big whoop... She shouldnt be arrested for that...
 7 years ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25872 25872
man thats bogus she shouldn't of encouraged it but if anyone have a issue with my kid i'm telling him to f!ght that n*gga 1 on 1 and if he gets jumped i'm murking out lol
 7 years ago '04        #19
bigchiefsugar 
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 20 20
Maybe she should have taught him to f!ght instead of making him f!ght??

Last edited by bigchiefsugar; 03-23-2011 at 05:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #20
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
well just listen to the way she talks, she is not the sharpest person.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy