Mar 23 - 92-Year-Old Woman Shoots Up Neighbor's House After He Refuses To Kiss Her

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
5810 pageviews
51 comments

SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,879 | Props total: 67284 67284
Mar 23 - 92-Year-Old Woman Shoots Up Neighbor's House After He Refuses To Kiss Her

A love-starved 92-year-old woman in Florida shot up her neighbor's house after he refused to kiss her, local police said.

Helen Staudinger told police in Marion County that she went over to neighbor Dwight Bettner's house on Monday and refused to leave without a kiss, police said.

The two argued for several minutes before the jilted Staudinger finally stormed back to her home, pulled out a .380 semiautomatic pistol and fired four shots at Bettner's house, police said.

Bettner, 53, said he was on the phone when he heard the shots and that one bullet took out a window and showered him with glass.

"If my head would have been over just a little bit further, (a bullet) probably would have hit me in the back of the head," he told Reuters.

Bettner, a former police officer, told the Ocala Star-Banner newspaper that it wasn't the first time his love-struck neighbor acted out. She once tried to strangle a woman she thought he was dating, he said.

Staudinger told a judge that Bettner was "a smooth talker" with a lot of girlfriends and that she used to cook for him when he first moved into the neighborhood.

Initially, she had planned to shoot Bettner's car "that he loved so much" but missed and hit his house, according to the police report.

The studly ex-cop insisted he never did anything to lead her on.

"I've taken her trash out for her, just neighborly stuff," Bettner said. "I guess she just took that as something else."

"I've got a girlfriend of my own," he added.

Staudinger told police she was a widow with five children. Her husband died in 1982.

She was arrested on charges of aggravated a.ssault with a deadly weapon and shooting at a dwelling.

[pic - click to view]

92-year-old shoots neighbor's house after he refuses to kiss her; woman swooned for 'smooth talker'

51 comments for "Mar 23 - 92-Year-Old Woman Shoots Up Neighbor's House After He Refuses To Kiss Her"

7 years ago '08        #2
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
I would joke, but loneliness amongst the elderly is a serious issue. Just doesn't get a lot of attention.

Her neighbor might be the only one she's interacted with consistently in years. Her kids probably old as shyt I can't check on her like that.
 7 years ago '09        #3
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 13199 13199
lmao she aint got s**t to love for anymore so why not
 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM         #4
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
old white people always doing some outlandish s**t down here
old white people??? you dont see old white people getting into arguements about their meal at popeyes and start pulling a gun... do you ? because i've heard about that quite a few times with the old black people over here in florida .... as for this topic b**ch was just crazy as f**k...
 7 years ago '10        #5
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
this old woman??
 7 years ago '98        #6
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
oh helll nawwwwwwwwwww
 7 years ago '05        #7
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 229 229

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #8
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 480 480
I probably would've wrote her old a.ss off after the choking b**ch incident
 7 years ago '10        #9
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Sowhat said:
I would joke, but loneliness amongst the elderly is a serious issue. Just doesn't get a lot of attention.

Her neighbor might be the only one she's interacted with consistently in years. Her kids probably old as shyt I can't check on her like that.
totally agree with you
 03-23-2011, 03:27 PM         #10
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM         #11
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
old white people??? you dont see old white people getting into arguements about their meal at popeyes and start pulling a gun... do you ? because i've heard about that quite a few times with the old black people over here in florida .... as for this topic b**ch was just crazy as f**k...
Guilty Conscince?

:hmm:
 03-23-2011, 04:02 PM         #12
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That s**t is wild..... b**ch wanted some d!ck and he refused. Shots fired! Old lonely people need a dating site.
 7 years ago '10        #13
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 donmeca2020 said:
why u mad
 7 years ago '08        #14
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 donmeca2020 said:

[pic - click to view]

03-24-2011, 12:26 AM         #15
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swag.
 03-24-2011, 12:36 AM         #16
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy s**t, this happened in my city...

Crazy a.ss old people smh
 7 years ago '07        #17
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
man you can join a church volunteer get a job work for free or worst case join al qaeda
 03-24-2011, 12:43 AM         #18
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
old white people always doing some outlandish s**t down here
Its cuz the old white folks aint trill n*ggas:D
 7 years ago '04        #19
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
hahahahahaha damn gmama a freak...and all she wanted was a kiss...imagine if she would have wanted something else(wink winK) but didnt get it...what would she have done then???
 03-24-2011, 12:44 AM         #20
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would have smashed out of sympathy.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy