most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Shea-bird said:
The f**kin guy is in a coma from a cheap shot and everyone thinks it's hilarious. BX takes the cake for a forum full of grimy, hood-rat, wanna-be-thug b**ches.
umm no the problem with BX is f**king IDIOTS like you.........if you watched the video youd hear that his condition is unknown..........dumb people that think they know s**t disgust me, you should be in a coma for being so f**king retarded

Last edited by pandemon; 03-23-2011 at 05:11 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #22
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
imo dude who punched him is a bitc* for hitting him when he wasn't looking. Anyone can take someone down like that when they're not paying attention.
 7 years ago '04        #23
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 pandemon said:
umm no the problem with BX is f**king IDIOTS like you.........if you watched the video youd hear that his condition is unknown..........dumb people that think they know s**t disgust me, you should be in a coma for being so f**king retarded
Read the thread title b**ch. Did you see that hit? You watched it with your own eyes right? It's extremely possible he's in a coma. The fact remains that little kids like you are one thread over saying a dude should be castrated for raping a little girl (which they should), but when it comes to something like this, you validate the nonsensical behavior by laughing at it, rather than identifying a problem and condemning it. So shut the f**k up and stop being a hypocrite. Grow-up and attempt to be something in life.
 03-23-2011, 05:31 PM         #24
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
Read the thread title b**ch. Did you see that hit? You watched it with your own eyes right? It's extremely possible he's in a coma. The fact remains that little kids like you are one thread over saying a dude should be castrated for raping a little girl (which they should), but when it comes to something like this, you validate the nonsensical behavior by laughing at it, rather than identifying a problem and condemning it. So shut the f**k up and stop being a hypocrite. Grow-up and attempt to be something in life.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #25
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 WordisBond said:

[pic - click to view]

How original. You probably have an ice cream cone tattooed on your face too.
 7 years ago '04        #26
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Shea-bird said:

really tho??? i aint one to boast but my life is set

i got more money in my wallet than u got in the bank

i push a 2011 jaguar xjl and have my own house in southern cali 20 min from LA (posted pics of both already)

the fact that you said "read the thread title" proves how much of a dumbass u are.....so because it says it in the title but not in the actual video news report itself its true?!

lames these days
 7 years ago '09        #27
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
 ErnieB said:
god damn :eek: :eek:
that punch rocked that dudes world
i bet when dude wakes up hes gonna see so many stars that hes gonna think hes in outer space
Unfortunately most people don't wake up from Coma's. This isn't funny dude is a vegetable and will probably die
 7 years ago '09        #28
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
 D.IrIsH said:
Serioussssssly! What a pooner.. I love how everyone just walks away too. f**kin guy coulda been dead and people just bounce.. f**kin collllllllld.
Yea that big as crowd and none of them was his boys obviously since he walked a way. He still stood tall for himself, only to get sucker punched in the jaw while talking. Your Jaw is the weakest part of your face and to get hit while your mouth is open you don't stand a chance. f**k them dudes.
 03-23-2011, 08:13 PM         #29
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i go to school by there thats nuts, his head went back and fourth at least 5 times

EDIT:

I think it might have made an actual 360...
 7 years ago '04        #30
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
His head hitting on the concrete immediately after going unconscious probably did more internal damage than the punch.
 03-23-2011, 08:32 PM         #31
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:

i push a 2011 jaguar xjl and have my own house in southern cali 20 min from LA (posted pics of both already)

the fact that you said "read the thread title" proves how much of a dumbass u are.....so because it says it in the title but not in the actual video news report itself its true?!

lames these days
1. dude got punched while not looking
2. his head got opened on the asphalt, as u can see the stain of blood which is obviously the reason he was knocked unconscious and not that lame punch
3. he didnt get up nor woke up but instead kept bleeding on the asphalt
4. ppl kept passing instead of helpin him out
5. his condition is unknown - probably means its unknown whether he has awaken from the come or died and yeah its safe to a.ssume u can drop into a coma when your head opens up on the asphalt

reasons 1,2,3 are why everybody who thinks its funny is a retard, considering a dude is probably our age and can die over nothing
reason 4 is why we should be ashamed as ppl while hearing about f**kin yakuza helpin out in japan
reason 5 would be making a logical a.ssumption

your lack of abbility to realize points 1-4 means u failed as a human being

Last edited by smithahr; 03-23-2011 at 08:35 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #32
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 pandemon said:

lames these days
So you're saying you have a little d!ck. By the way, I don't give a f**k who you are or what you have little girl.

Last edited by Shea-bird; 03-23-2011 at 08:57 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #33
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
s**t is disgusting! Punk a.ss kid sneak punched dude like he was 3 times bigger than him or some s**t! I swear these f**ktards are Cowards now! What ever happenend to seeing somebody on the one straight up? Not this sucker punch, pull a knife, pull a gun, or just jump your a.ss s**t! Cowardly a.ss b**ches! f**k all those other people too who just walked away like dude was just play sleeping. Hope that kid recovers and puts that other kid to sleep foreal . . . . . . . . . . .
 03-23-2011, 08:56 PM         #34
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the n*gga got swept off his feet is hilarious

how he cracked his head on the pavement is not.

some people need to swallow they pride and walk away from a BIG GROUP of people talkin s**t
 03-23-2011, 09:00 PM         #35
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless they STRAPPED. it seemed like dude was talkin s**t they were tellin him to get lost. then dude swung his hat at boul...

boul had right to swing on him and he squared up on him. not like he came from behind, dude was jus caught sleepin.

lol at whitey
 03-23-2011, 09:54 PM         #36
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why f!ghting is stupid. You see that guy crack his head open? Thats the difference between a.ssault and manslaughter. The guy who threw the punch is going to be fuuuuckedddddd. Especially if there is brain damage.

I say dude gets 7 years when he gets caught. And hes gonna have to pay a good 50 grand in restitution. Dont f**k around kids. Its not worth it.
 7 years ago '06        #37
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3177 3177
I can't understand why people would find this funny?....

I must be an odd ni99a. I woulda helped dude ASAP! I treat people like I want to be treated.
That's just how I was raised.

s**t always comes back to you.........Keep living, you'll see.
 03-23-2011, 11:18 PM         #38
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its f**got move to sucker punch someone.. but to run away after? that is some pus*y a.ss f**gotry

they will find this dude and hes gonna be in some deep a.ss s**t
 03-23-2011, 11:54 PM         #39
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got knocked theeee f**k out! (Chris Tucker)
 7 years ago '10        #40
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
im soooo against sucker punched BUT it's dudes own fault he got ko'd. NEVER swipe at a dude and CLEARLY see the guys in front of you tense up then turn your head like a f**king idiot.
there was clearly tension so why the f**k would you let dudes get that close to you while turning your head??? never turn your head or back to somebody that's clearly showing aggression they way those dudes were
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy