Mar 23 - Another Teacher Accused Of Having $ex With Teen Student

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #61
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Alright this is off base a little but can someone tell me why prostitution is illegal? Also, why is not wearing a seat belt illegal? This sh*t blows my mind.

I thought America was a free country and that grown ppl could make up their own minds what was best for them. I know not everyone on here is American.
 7 years ago '06        #62
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18822 18822
a lot of ignorant a.ss n*ggas in this thread....

man, i don't know what's goin on with this rash of middle aged hoes that be bangin' f**kin young a.ss high school boys....something tells me their high school days were wack, so they tryin to re-live them through an irresponsible and pathetic relationship that they're able to have b/c of their career's as educators...
 7 years ago '04        #63
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
I found out whenever a teacher has s3x with a student, haarp strikes every time.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725
niccas snitching on themselves now; I would never say anything, esp to family
 03-24-2011, 12:33 PM         #65
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people saying she's not attractive...not saying she is, but i think we all had teachers that looked like that that we would have f**ked especially as a prepubescent kid not getting anything in the first place
 03-24-2011, 02:01 PM         #66
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
so im sposed to sit on this b1tch punctuate and include correct spelling every time i post suntin on this mafuhka huh? i got MY college degree white boy you worry bout payin them child support payments

excuse me... "ACQUIRED" my college degree.

Nick Freno Licensed Teacher over here
There is a difference between using slang and the bulls**t that you typed with your chubby fingers.

I don't give a f**k what school you got your degree from.

I don't give a f**k what the bus driver told you as a kid on that small yellow bus.

But for f**k's sake, type so that your words appear to make sense.
 03-24-2011, 02:34 PM         #67
BusinessMan21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbass lil n*ggas these days never heard of discretion. She has the whip and shes down for blowing some trees. if i was him i woulda kept the relationship going got my A in the classs, then cut the b**ch loose. Now on those days when im reminising with the homies about the b**ches we f**ked in highschool thats when id spill the info.
 03-24-2011, 05:47 PM         #68
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
There is a difference between using slang and the bulls**t that you typed with your chubby fingers.

I don't give a f**k what school you got your degree from.

I don't give a f**k what the bus driver told you as a kid on that small yellow bus.

But for f**k's sake, type so that your words appear to make sense.
if you didn't "understand" what the fuhk i typed then clearly... CLEARLY thats why MY life, lol
Junior High, Highschool, College right on into present poo-poo's on YOUR life! See, cause you're made in the Burbs a.ss was too busy counting how many words your teacher was misspelling to properly get in them cheeks. gotta have a lil' fun pal! but since you failed to understand my "slang" here i'll appease you while i have the time chump...

i used to blaze this bad spanish substitute back in my hs days(I USED TO FUHK A HISPANIC WOMAN IN 10th GRADE) b1tch used to get bent with me and my n*ggas and the whole 9(SHE WOULD EVEN PARTAKE IN ALCOHOL AND WEED WITH ME AND FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL)
sh1t just talk to the hoe like you would a regular b1tch!(BECAUSE I TALKED TO HER AFTER SCHOOL) the fuhk cause she a teacher you cant beat?(JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A TEACHER DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS INCAPABLE OF FUHKING) im glad to see sh1t like this just shows not all these lil n*ggas is fa99ots (<<<<that speaks for itself, right? fa99ot) duh duh duh duh

ok im done
 03-24-2011, 11:58 PM         #69
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
if you didn't "understand" what the fuhk i typed then clearly... CLEARLY thats why MY life, lol
Junior High, Highschool, College right on into present poo-poo's on YOUR life! See, cause you're made in the Burbs a.ss was too busy counting how many words your teacher was misspelling to properly get in them cheeks. gotta have a lil' fun pal! but since you failed to understand my "slang" here i'll appease you while i have the time chump...

i used to blaze this bad spanish substitute back in my hs days(I USED TO FUHK A HISPANIC WOMAN IN 10th GRADE) b1tch used to get bent with me and my n*ggas and the whole 9(SHE WOULD EVEN PARTAKE IN ALCOHOL AND WEED WITH ME AND FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL)
sh1t just talk to the hoe like you would a regular b1tch!(BECAUSE I TALKED TO HER AFTER SCHOOL) the fuhk cause she a teacher you cant beat?(JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A TEACHER DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS INCAPABLE OF FUHKING) im glad to see sh1t like this just shows not all these lil n*ggas is fa99ots (<<<<that speaks for itself, right? fa99ot) duh duh duh duh

ok im done

Wait, did you just try to decipher your own previous post? That's f**king sad. That's how life is for you huh? You look back on all things you have written down in your life and it's just gibberish.

I feel sorry for you my n*gga. Abortion should be legal. I am now pro-choice. Kids like you aren't meant to be dispersed into ovaries, but rather, mouths and condoms.
 03-26-2011, 12:59 AM         #70
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
what point you retarded a**hole? you saying your 17yr old daughter getting smashed by her 40 yr old teacher would not make you wanna put a bullet through his skull?

i cant see any man getting heated that their 17yr old son is smashing a milf teacher, unless the father is literally a homos3xual . i would applaud my son and tell him to strap up..

its just the way s**t is, if you deny the standards then you are as dumb as the point you are trying so hard to prove.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago