Mar 23 - Another Teacher Accused Of Having $ex With Teen Student

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7223 pageviews
79 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67062 67062
Mar 23 - Another Teacher Accused Of Having $ex With Teen Student

A text-crazed math instructor in a Seattle suburb was busted after the high school student she allegedly seduced bragged he was "getting laid by a teacher," court records revealed Tuesday.

The 17-year-old's boast to his uncle was passed on to his mother, who then discovered 800 tell-tale text messages between her boy and the teacher, police said.

The 37-year-old suspected seducer, identified by police as Barbara Jeanne Anderson, allegedly wore out her thumbs pounding out 100 texts during one 24-hour period between Jan. 15 and Feb. 21, investigators said.

"Obviously \[the mom\] thought that was suspicious and certainly out of line," Sgt. John Urquhart with the King County Sheriff's Office told KIRO Radio.

Anderson was yanked from the classroom and placed on administrative leave while police investigate, a spokesman for the Kent school district confirmed.

Although Anderson was booked into the county jail for s3xual misconduct with a minor, she was later released and has not yet been formally charged.

The studly Kentlake High School student told cops in court papers that they had s3x in Anderson's car one night and that she drove him to a pot dealer another time.

He later described Anderson as "the best math teacher he ever had," Detective Christine Elias wrote in a probable-cause document.

[pic - click to view]

Barbara Jeane Anderson, teacher accused of having s3x with teen student, leaves school

79 comments for "Mar 23 - Another Teacher Accused Of Having $ex With Teen Student"

03-23-2011, 09:34 AM         #2
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well this one aint good looking .... oh well
 7 years ago '06        #3
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
Lmfaoooooo he uncle snitched to his mom wtf??? Ol sucker a.ss n*gga man I thought he was telling n*ggas around the school smh family hating on you now...
 7 years ago '04        #4
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
Not that she is good looking but, if I were the kid nobody would ever find out, at least on my end. Why would you tell your uncle? I mean some uncles are that cool but evidently his wasn't.
 7 years ago '06        #5
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
s**t gettin out of hand
 7 years ago '07        #6
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
inb4iwishihadteacherslikethat
 7 years ago '07        #7
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
i wish i had teachers like that
 7 years ago '08        #8
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
SMH at the snitch azz uncle. This student was 17 man, I really don't see a problem here.
 7 years ago '04        #9
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
I think its crazy how when its a boy bangin his teacher its good but when its a girl n the teacher hes a pedo. but still props to lil man:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #10
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 DaKid730 said:
inb4iwishihadteacherslikethat
 DaKid730 said:
 7 years ago '07        #11
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
 donmeca2020 said:
well this one aint good looking .... oh well
At 17 I doubt he cared...
 7 years ago '07        #12
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
 TheGame4705 said:
I think its crazy how when its a boy bangin his teacher its good but when its a girl n the teacher hes a pedo. but still props to lil man:cool-smiley-009:
Those days are over...They giving these b**ches double digits just like men now.
 7 years ago '06        #13
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795

[video - click to view]

ol hatin a.ss uncle mad cuz the nephew is frapping while he's fapping
 03-23-2011, 04:13 PM         #14
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was f**king my math teacher I'd tell police she was my best math teacher too
 7 years ago '09        #15
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
 DaKid730 said:
Failed...
 7 years ago '09        #16
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 TheGame4705 said:
that's not on some pedo sh*t. kid's old enough to go to war, what the hell is wrong with him boning? and if the girl were 17 the only issue would be that it was her teacher, not that it was a man. at 17, if you're already a hoebag then you're a hoebag. i'd never smash something so young but still, doesn't change the age of consent. it's not like she's ELEVEN.
 03-23-2011, 06:24 PM         #17
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used to blaze this bad spanish substitute back in my hs days b1tch used to get bent with me and my n*ggas and the whole 9
sh1t just talk to the hoe like you would a regular b1tch! the fuhk cause she a teacher you cant beat? im glad to see sh1t like this just shows not all these lil n*ggas is fa99ots
 03-23-2011, 07:33 PM         #18
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
i used to blaze this bad spanish substitute back in my hs days b1tch used to get bent with me and my n*ggas and the whole 9
sh1t just talk to the hoe like you would a regular b1tch! the fuhk cause she a teacher you cant beat? im glad to see sh1t like this just shows not all these lil n*ggas is fa99ots
What the f**k did you just type? There is no way your b**ch a.ss even went close to a school with the way you formulate a f**king sentence.

You just a cracked out child that was conceived during an 80's version of a bang bus pr0no.
 03-23-2011, 08:08 PM         #19
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Real talk...
We give props to these teenage boys for f**king the teacher and whatnot. But what if it were a bad a.ss teenage girl f**king her teacher? People would be ready to crucify him. Do we still celebrate when that happens or do we show a double standard?
Let me ask you this question.

You come home and find your son banging a fine a.ss b**ch in his room.

Or..

You come home and find your daughter getting her brains f**ked out to a song called "f**k me I'm a wh0ore and my parents can't do s**t about it".

The double standard will always apply. You gonna watch your daughter and not give a f**k about the pus*y your son be taxin.
 7 years ago '09        #20
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
Cock Blocker of the year goes to the uncle. If I told my uncles I was smashing my teacher they would've high fived me and passed me a beer
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy