Bulls are NBA Finals bound

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12557 12557
 Imagin3 said:
okay.
chauncey, melo and stat arent good enough offensive pieces...
youre right.
youd beat us in 3 games cuz wed give up the last one becuz rose averages 100 points like 22 dimes and like 12 a.ssists

knicks lost.
:mj2:
Are you realy trying to argue with Bulls fans right now? You n*ggas are 1-7 in your last 8 games, looking worse than the Denver nuggets, and playing like complete s**t.. And you sitting here talking about the Bulls?

Kick rocks and do like the rest of the Knick fans are doing... Shutting the f**k up until changes are made or they get atleast ONE playoff win before they talk s**t.. Because this season has been a major let down.

Oh yeah and...

Knicks Lost
 7 years ago '07        #142
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19976 19976
 Hold That said:
Are you realy trying to argue with Bulls fans right now? You n*ggas are 1-7 in your last 8 games, looking worse than the Denver nuggets, and playing like complete s**t.. And you sitting here talking about the Bulls?

Kick rocks and do like the rest of the Knick fans are doing... Shutting the f**k up until changes are made or they get atleast ONE playoff win before they talk s**t.. Because this season has been a major let down.

Oh yeah and...

Knicks Lost
he must be new here lol. cause all the other NY fans are only speaking about firing D'antoni lol. not about the bulls.
 03-23-2011, 05:04 PM         #143
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

Oh yeah and...

Knicks Lost
 7 years ago '04        #144
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #145
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:

Oh yeah and...

Knicks Lost
 7 years ago '10        #146
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,364 | Props total: 9620 9620
 Hold That said:

Oh yeah and...

Knicks Lost
How so?
 03-23-2011, 05:14 PM         #147
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls is the coldest team in the league right now, why yalll hating? I'm a Lakers fan. But I'm glad to see the Bulls dominate. They got a deep a.ss team.........I might bandwagon the Bulls starting next season

And oh yeah the Knicks DID loose

Last edited by DEEZKNOTS; 03-23-2011 at 05:16 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 agony8 said:
celtics >>> knicks = heat >>> magic >>> bulls...

facts...

guaranteed thats how playoffs go down as far as who does what...
you must have f**king down syndrome if you believe that lol
 03-23-2011, 05:19 PM         #149
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
depending???really so we aint in first place (well percentage points behind because of games played)

ur f**king stupid if u think we dont depend on THE BIG 4...cut n dry...they go, we go...so sit the f**k down...

baby, christic, shaq, west--is added bonuses...

we will sweep the bulls...sweep them...
You are a die hard Celtics fan and cant even spell Krstic?
 03-23-2011, 05:21 PM         #150
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
celtics >>> knicks = heat >>> magic >>> bulls
 7 years ago '05        #151
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12557 12557
 Blkboipurp said:
How so?
So coming into this season you expected to trade half your team away for Melo, and upon doing that win 1 outta 7 games in your last 8? Thats what you envisioned the day that trade was announced? This is what you envisioned back in Nov/Dec when you n*ggas were talking MAD s**t... Now your hovering over .500..??

Thats not a failure? Oh wait, let me step back. I forgot what fan base I was talking to.. This is the NEW YORK KNICKS, expectations are never high for that ball club, therefor nothing can actually be looked upon as "failure"..

My bad, I mistaken you guys for a credible franchise.. My mistake won't happen again..
 03-23-2011, 05:25 PM         #152
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
serious fam?

this season a big letdown? i know u ""hold"" ur own. but are u that stupid?

so what, after all those bulls**t years, were we supposed to win it all this year?

we got two superstars and were goin to the playoffs, u know thats more than good enough to real knick fans

im just glad all the d!ckriding f*ggets(cashny) i see u.

hopped off our d!cks.

n*ggas are acting like we are worse than when our roster was this

49 Shandon Anderson F
51 Michael Doleac C
4 Howard Eisley G
32 Othella Harrington F
20 Allan Houston G
44 Travis Knight C
41 Mark Pope F
40 Kurt Thomas F/C
21 Charlie Ward G
35 Clarence Weatherspoon F
30 Frank Williams G

just the f**k up f*gget. deepdown, u know u n*ggas aint doing s**t, and ur f**kin scared of how teams in the east are on the comeup

i love how we get all this hate after 1 month of having basically a brand new team

hilarious how f**kin tony f**kin douglas is our longest tenured knick.

at least im not like all these new knick wannabe fans.
u know deep down were the second team u love to follow, u love to d!ckride rose, and ull be crying when theyre done in tops the second round in the playoffs

and u know what the diff is?

the diff is that I KNOW the knicks aint gona be doing s**t for at least the next 2 years. while ur dumbass swears u n*ggas will be gettin another 6 rings

thats the f**kin difference idiot. its good to have confidence on ur team. but be f**kin realistic and not idiotic. u n*ggas wont win s**t. keep believin, keep swearing u will. keep being the head of the bulls bandwagon, but that aint gona translate to u n*ggas winning anything this year

:rofl2:
where the trash can at?
so i can throw this s**t in the garbage.

we wont win s**t? ill be sure to bump this thread when the time calls for it.
 7 years ago '06        #153
Slim9Mile 
space
space
space
$318 | Props total: 7 7
MIAMI continues to get stepped on but its ok.... Playoffs are around the corner....
 7 years ago '07        #154
space
space
 Slim9Mile said:
MIAMI continues to get stepped on but its ok.... Playoffs are around the corner....
thats cause Miami has a s**t bench, they are mentally weak and have played like s**t against good teams.
 7 years ago '05        #155
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3237 3237
I'm a Bulls fan, but people are dumb to act like any of the top 4 teams in the East couldn't get to the finals.

In case you guys haven't noticed:

The Bulls have the MVP in the league this year and the best defense

Boston has an experienced and balanced squad and are good at every position..not to mention almost beat the Lakers last year in the finals

Orlando has the best big man in the game and some streaky shooters which could turn it on come playoff time

The heat have the best player in the league and another top 5 player in the league..

Any of these teams have a chance..I'm confident in my team but not stupid...we aren't a lock to make it to the finals.
 7 years ago '07        #156
space
space
 agony8 said:
february 1st...

n u should be scared...just his size alone in the paint clogs space...see this is why i dont even think of bulls...

yall dumb...plus watch the games from us early in the season...shaq dunking all game long...all game long...big leads...rondo running n enjoying...

but hey keep adding gasoline to ur own fire...yall gonna see real f**king quick who owns the east again...
so shaq is gonna come back and magically be in shape to play big minutes? Last i heard shaq needed to lose weight.
 03-23-2011, 05:34 PM         #157
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A christ reference for Krstic? funny. He is going to do so much damage against Boozer, Noah, Taj, Omer, so I can see why you would combine his name with Jesus Christ. Having Krstic pus*y a.ss on your already weak a.ss team is going to do nothing against the Bulls. Perkins attitude, intimidation, etc. was the advantage you had. Who is scared of Krstic? Don't worry, I'll wait......
 7 years ago '05        #158
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3237 3237
 WiLL i AM said:
who the f**k cares
Damn..someone needs a f**ken hug.

If you weren't such an idiot you'd notice I complimented the other top 3 teams in the East.
 7 years ago '07        #159
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
Damn..someone needs a f**ken hug.
or to be a fan of a winning franchise

losing makes people bitter
 7 years ago '07        #160
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
 WiLL i AM said:
who the f**k cares

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago