Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 kidmakaveli said:
Lol hows Deng up and down? s**t is laughs, Dengs been consistent as a mothaf**ka these past 2 months.

How soon people forget that we took the Celtics to 7 games with Vinny Del Negro when Rose was just a rookie.
KG - n*gga i was injured

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #42
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 GREAT1NE said:
The similarities are extremely close...

Rose is a smaller Lebron

Both have a lot of good, not great bigs...
- Boozer and Jamison both are defensively challenged, undersized jump shooting PF's
- Asik gives what Shaq gave the Cavs
- Gibson = Hickson
- Noah is the Bulls Side Show Bob

Both are awful at the 2 guard

And Deng and Williams as your #2 scorer...
The difference with Boozer is he can bang in the low post with the best of them.

Asik will give more because he's more active than Shaq has been for prob the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Hickson could berely get off the Cavs bench last year (even though he can play), so his role isn't comparable too Gibson's.

Noah is bigger and better than Varejo.

Bogans isn't a great starting 2, but he's gotten better and we have Brewer & Korver as backups.

I'll take Deng being a versatile 6'9 SF who can do a lil of everything over Mo Williams who has never shown up in a playoff series.

Bottom line, we are a better team than the Cavs were. The Bulls are better defensively and on the boards, plus I think we have better scoring options with Rose, Boozer, and Deng.
 7 years ago '06        #43
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Bulls fans on this site are like the Cavs fans from last year. Team won 66 games with all this self-anointment during the regular season.

Like that kid that hits a 3-pointer in pickup-ball and goes crazy because he's never done it before in his life. Relax.

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-23-2011 at 11:10 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #44
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
 DaForce13 said:
KG - n*gga i was injured

[pic - click to view]

We had Vinny Del Negro as coach

/thread
 03-23-2011, 11:04 AM         #45
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't make the thread but lets just say we'll see ya'll in the playoffs
 7 years ago '09        #46
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 deemoney23 said:
The difference with Boozer is he can bang in the low post with the best of them.

Asik will give more because he's more active than Shaq has been for prob the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Hickson could berely get off the Cavs bench last year (even though he can play), so his role isn't comparable too Gibson's.

Noah is bigger and better than Varejo.

Bogans isn't a great starting 2, but he's gotten better and we have Brewer & Korver as backups.

I'll take Deng being a versatile 6'9 SF who can do a lil of everything over Mo Williams who has never shown up in a playoff series.

Bottom line, we are a better team than the Cavs were. The Bulls are better defensively and on the boards, plus I think we have better scoring options with Rose, Boozer, and Deng.
Boozer is better down low then AJ but AJ is better at spreading the floor. So Boozer>AJ (But theres not a huge gape).

A 38 yr. old Shaq still draws a lot of attention down low were Asik prob. won't see a lot of playing time when the Bulls shorten there roster for the playoffs.

Hickson should of got more playing time (but he was a 4th or 5th option (for bigs)), And Gibson isn't scaring anyone and he's a 3rd option.

Noah and Andy are really about the same (both straight hustle) Noah may be a bit bigger but Andy was was getting some playing time at PF were Noah is just about always at Center.

Bogans, Korver and Brewer = Parker, West and Moon

I like Deng over Mo, but Rose & Deng = Lebron & Mo

And the Bulls may be a tiny bit better, but the East has gotten a lot better this year compared to the past few years.
 7 years ago '07        #47
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 439 439
 kidmakaveli said:
We had Vinny Del Negro as coach

/thread
really?

true i guess the defending champions who didnt have their emotional & defensive leader is less important than Vinny Del Negro
 03-23-2011, 11:22 AM         #48
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not to mention Boozer and Noah got to have fresh legs having all that time off. I have a feeling teams are gonna try to triple, trap etc. Rose and the Bulls are gonna run a lot through Boozer in the post. Everyone is a good passer on the floor for the Bulls too.

I honestly think the kid Rose isn't done yet, he's still on the turn, waiting to lay down the Prestige. He went nuts in the Boston series as a rookie I can only imagine his drive with his abilities and improved teammates now.

People think the Bulls offense is simple like the LeBron show in Cleveland but you'll see...
 7 years ago '07        #49
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
 DaForce13 said:
really?

true i guess the defending champions who didnt have their emotional & defensive leader is less important than Vinny Del Negro
Word, I guess getting rid of possibly the worst coach in the league for a solid coach then suddenly jumping from the 8th spot to the 1st spot in the Eastern Conference is just a coincidence.
 7 years ago '08        #50
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
No need to make these threads bulls fans. Let the haters hate, thats what they do. At the end of the year they will be saying we will have the:

Worst MVP,
Worst ECF Champion
Worst Finals MVP
Worst NBA champs.

I can dig it.:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '10        #51
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
man you f**ked up this has backfire all over it my poor bulls
 7 years ago '09        #52
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,854 | Props total: 9101 9101
Why do u guys do this s**t....ANYTIME in ANY sport someone says during the year......making a thread saying x team is going right to finals.....never ends up happening? s**t has been happening since the birth of the BX
 7 years ago '06        #53
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 PEK said:
No need to make these threads bulls fans. Let the haters hate, thats what they do. At the end of the year they will be saying we will have the:

Worst MVP,
Worst ECF Champion
Worst Finals MVP
Worst NBA champs.

I can dig it.:cool-smiley-009:
No, everybody and their mother knows Rose is an absolute beast.

It's just comical that you and you're fans are anointing them Finals/Championship/Finals MVP bound when there's 13 games left in the season. You guys are like the new Knicks fans of the site.
 7 years ago '07        #54
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

It's just comical that you and you're fans are anointing them Finals/Championship/Finals MVP bound when there's 13 games left in the season. You guys are like the new Knicks fans of the site.
Only difference is we support a team that is an actual contender
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 GREAT1NE said:
The similarities are extremely close...

Rose is a smaller Lebron
Rose has heart and takes over in the clutch..

Both have a lot of good, not great bigs...
- Boozer and Jamison both are defensively challenged, undersized jump shooting PF's
Boozer has is, and will always be better than Jamison.. He's a better low post player and a damn sure is a better rebounder.

- Asik gives what Shaq gave the Cavs
Asik is far better rebounder and defender than what Shaq is at that stage and this current stage of his career.. This goes without question.. Check out Asik' rebounding rate, it's tops in the league for the little minutes he gets..

- Gibson = Hickson
Gibson far better defender than Hickson
- Noah is the Bulls Side Show Bob
The ONLY similarities between Varajao and Noah is hustle and hair.. Noah is a better finisher,passer,playmaker,ball handling,defender,rebounder... There's absolutely NOT ONE aspect that Varajao is as good or better than Noah in basketball.. When Varajao starts having 16pts/14reb/5ast/2blks games then you make the comparison.

Both are awful at the 2 guard
Brewer,Bogans,Korver all serve their purpose.. And Bogans has been playing pretty damn good this month, he's been playing like the FO expected him to play all year, in the month of march.. If he keeps it up heading into the playoffs SG isn't a concern.. Defense and hitting the outside shot when given it, is all we need.

And Deng and Williams as your #2 scorer...
You just compared Mo Williams to Luol Deng? Mo Williams is nothing more than a streak a.ss shooter and thats it.. Luol Deng does everything for us, playmaking,slashing,outside shooting, defending, command the second unit, he's like our Lamar Odom.. Even though he starts for us, he still plays 4minutes with the second unit while all the other starters are on the bench..

Case in point, even though we THRASHED ATL last night and the game was over by the 3rd quarter, Deng still played 35 minutes.. Because he plays with both the second and first unit.. He's been consistent for us all year.. And Boozer is capable of taking the scoring load off of him, just not off of Rose.

It's funny how people said all year "LeBron should win MVP look at what he did for the Cavs!! and they suck now!!" And made the same arguements that the Bulls would be a great team without Rose.. But now once we try to say our team is finals ready it's "Oh but their cast is just as good as the cavs last year it's so similar"

Which one is it?

Last edited by Hold That; 03-23-2011 at 12:02 PM..
 03-23-2011, 12:00 PM         #56
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

why are you pretending like miami and boston fans havent being saying the same things? cmon now
 7 years ago '10        #57
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
lol yep bulls are a great team they are dangerous man i fear them, the celtics don't match up well with that team
 7 years ago '07        #58
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
& this is why the NBA is wack to a certain extent.

We all know its Lakers/Bulls.

.. s**ts gay. Point of a season?
 7 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 KSoraci7 said:

We believe just like the Celtics fans were running around in 2008 like they already won when they first got their big 3.. Whats the difference?
 03-23-2011, 12:07 PM         #60
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Bulls will lose 2nd round
Sounds about right!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy