Bulls are NBA Finals bound

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,984 | Props total: 1941 1941
 Hold That said:
Because idiots like you fail to see the Bulls play as a TEAM, and they can't be measured by just two to three players.. We don't play one on one ball or like individuals.. Rose does a fine job of getting EVERYONE involved.. #1 defense in the league, and you telling me we should worry about 2 man teams who don't play defense(knicks)..
Idiots like u think that the Bulls win a few games, in 1st place, thinking that already got a spot in the Finals, fu*k outta here dumba*s, there is A LOT of basketball to be played, win a series and then start talking. Boozer is soft as cotton and Deng is up and down like a roller coaster, and y'all depending on them to win a championship? STFU and wait until they get out of the 1st round before u start talking.
 7 years ago '07        #22
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
Lol hows Deng up and down? s**t is laughs, Dengs been consistent as a mothaf**ka these past 2 months.

How soon people forget that we took the Celtics to 7 games with Vinny Del Negro when Rose was just a rookie.
 7 years ago '07        #23
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 DonYBE said:
Idiots like u think that the Bulls win a few games, in 1st place, thinking that already got a spot in the Finals, fu*k outta here dumba*s, there is A LOT of basketball to be played, win a series and then start talking. Boozer is soft as cotton and Deng is up and down like a roller coaster, and y'all depending on them to win a championship? STFU and wait until they get out of the 1st round before u start talking.
^ @ n*ggaz thinking Boozer is soft because he is defensively challenged Not being a good defender has nothing to do with being soft. Boozer doesn't shy away from contact and will bang with the best of them downlow, especially on offense. Not mention he's pretty much pulls 10 rebounds a game for his career! So if Boozer's soft, what's guys like Bosh & STAT?? Last time I checked, they dont do alot of banging on either side of the ball... As far as Deng, he started the season a lil rough, but has drastically improved over the last 40 games and has been more consistent than pretty much everyone not named Derrick Rose.
 7 years ago '09        #24
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 624 624
 kidmakaveli said:
Lol hows Deng up and down? s**t is laughs, Dengs been consistent as a mothaf**ka these past 2 months.

How soon people forget that we took the Celtics to 7 games with Vinny Del Negro when Rose was just a rookie.
Hawks took them 7 WITH KG the year they won the finals...........
 7 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 DonYBE said:
No we depend on our MVP..

We depend on our #1 ranked Defense

We depend on Dengs all-around CONSISTENT PLAY THIS YEAR.

We depend on our size

We depend on the best defensive bench in the league

We depend on the likely COACH OF THE YEAR to make timely adjustments

We depend on our +7 margin of rebounds we have compared to our opponents

We depend on Noahs grit, offensive rebounds and put backs

We depend on Boozers solid low post scoring

We depend on Korvers precise three point shooting

I can keep going.. Like I said this team isn't a 2 or 3 man squad.. This team was nicely pieced together by the front office, and all the pieces work to perfection...
 7 years ago '07        #26
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
Hawks took them 7 WITH KG the year they won the finals...........
The f**k is your point? The Hawks have barely improved since then while Chicago has skyrocketed.
 7 years ago '09        #27
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 kidmakaveli said:
The f**k is your point? The Hawks have barely improved since then while Chicago has skyrocketed.
Saying how a Bulls team 2yrs ago taking The Celts to 7, is as relevant as the Hawks taking them to 7. And the Bulls lost in 4 in the 1st rd. last year (So you can't say they've skyrocketed...based off just this years reg. season, cause the Post-Season is were it counts)

And what happens in the Reg. season is that teams get complacent because of pre-season expectations and things like that, Bulls have played this whole season in Playoff mode. And one more time...scoring PG's don't win, and only (i think) Monte takes more shots a game (also there 2 guard spot is a joke)

Last edited by GREAT1NE; 03-23-2011 at 09:54 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20686 20686
Ah man first a dude makes a thread guaranteeing the Heat will win a chip this year, now this. Do Bulls fans truly think they're going to the finals after getting beat in the first round two years in a row? Damn at least be happy your team is much improved & heading in the right direction.

Oh well time to bookmark this thread..
 03-23-2011, 09:59 AM         #29
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Nice jinx thread

Good luck beating us in 7 games

Is this n*gga serious? LeBron tells millions of people his team is going to win 8 championships, and Bulls fans are jinxing s**t?
 7 years ago '07        #30
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Ah man first a dude makes a thread guaranteeing the Heat will win a chip this year, now this. Do Bulls fans truly think they're going to the finals after getting beat in the first round two years in a row? Damn at least be happy your team is much improved & heading in the right direction.

Oh well time to bookmark this thread..
This post is brought to you by, a Washington Wizards fan.

7 years ago '08        #31
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
nba finals lakers bulls. lakers will take it tho
 7 years ago '05        #32
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Nice jinx thread

well we already beat u the 3 times we seen u so ...............................:rofl2:
 7 years ago '07        #33
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
I respect the Bulls, but i dont want them in the ECF this year. I really just wanna see the Celts beat the s**t out of the heat. I guess if we dont, i'd like to see the Bulls do it, but i really wanna see boston vs miami then boston vs LA one more time.
 7 years ago '04        #34
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11350 11350
 GREAT1NE said:
Bulls are this seasons Cleveland Cavilers...
this there offense is just the same as cleveland last year give it to rose to go one on one or rose drive kick out for the 3
 7 years ago '07        #35
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Nice jinx thread

Didn't they sweep the season series with y'all???
 03-23-2011, 10:30 AM         #36
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
National Media has them trained well.

the Takeover is going precisely as you said it would... don't hurt em hammer

**Omer Asik trots into darkness**
 7 years ago '09        #37
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
this there offense is just the same as cleveland last year give it to rose to go one on one or rose drive kick out for the 3
The similarities are extremely close...

Rose is a smaller Lebron

Both have a lot of good, not great bigs...
- Boozer and Jamison both are defensively challenged, undersized jump shooting PF's
- Asik gives what Shaq gave the Cavs
- Gibson = Hickson
- Noah is the Bulls Side Show Bob

Both are awful at the 2 guard

And Deng and Williams as your #2 scorer...
 03-23-2011, 10:32 AM         #38
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
yup just like how we pass it to Korver at the top of the key and Rose goes through screens off ball, Brewer the same, Bogans the same (Bogans been playing with confidence lately i suggest you watch the recent games and check his stats.) Rose does plenty of off the ball, if something doesn't open up he goes back to pick n roll with Boozer or Noah or Gibson or Thomas it's endless bro. Yeah we depend on Rose a lot but he handles it and more every team relies on their PG a lot its the hardest position on the court they direct and move the offense.

Don't make us bust out Scalabrine
 7 years ago '07        #39
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
The similarities are extremely close...

Rose is a smaller Lebron

Both have a lot of good, not great bigs...
- Boozer and Jamison both are defensively challenged, undersized jump shooting PF's
- Asik gives what Shaq gave the Cavs
- Gibson = Hickson
- Noah is the Bulls Side Show Bob

Both are awful at the 2 guard

And Deng and Williams as your #2 scorer...
Boozer has scored more than Deng actually.

Besides, Deng > Williams.
 03-23-2011, 10:37 AM         #40
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real Talk tho... C.J. Watson been BALLIN especially on defense but on offense too that move last night was disgusting... he's stepping up. He dropped 30+ the night Rose couldn't play against Melo and the Nuggets, Billups etc. Bulls lost barely on a Melo GWer in Denver. Long time ago before the Bulls Defense really came into form.

Korver runs off them screens, Gibson can do the pick and pop, Kurt the same, Brewer runs the baseline better than anyone in the league. Bulls have options it's just most people don't know. They're deep as hell, everyone has skill, has heart and are team players.

They have intensity tho... they MAN UP, they don't have a leader who would cry like that (cue LeBron smiley) D.Rose is ice cold out there. LeBron is always ehhh at the end. Deng ain't afraid to take that last shot, Boozer ain't, Korver hit that big one fading away in Miami that one time, Watson would do the same, Bogans is probably the only one maybe that wouldn't but then again lately this motherf**ker isn't shy anymore hitting s**t like its all gravy.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 03-23-2011 at 10:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago