Bulls are NBA Finals bound

most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #281
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 WiLL i AM said:
had to quote myself
:wow:
 7 years ago '05        #282
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
This thread is the exact reason I keep my mouth shut. Yeah, I'm a bulls fan and I talk a little in the threads for each game, but I don't go all out acting stupid and predicting sh*t. I did think the bulls could go to the finals this year, but at the same time I knew it was the playoffs and a good team steps up and takes over. As much as I hate to say it Lebron has done that and that's is why they are there and not us. Actually we gave a few of them away. So it is what it is.....Go Mavs.
 7 years ago '10        #283
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 agony8 said:


rondo had his arm in 4 different counties in the commonwealth...

come see us at full strength n when letravel can ACTUALLY play basketball...
n*gga rondo ALWAYS plays like he only has 1 arm, Raon (NO J) RONDO
 7 years ago '07        #284
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm dying at all the wasted effort talking sh*t between celtics and bulls fans when they didn't even get to play each other cuz we spanked that a.ss

combined 6-1 in the regular season against us, 2-8 in the playoffs

smokeweed101 was all in this bi*ch, i think he k!lled himself after all the ridiculous guarantees he made for the pats and celts and both choked harder than a bi*ch
real bulls fans shouldnt even argue with celtic fans lol these dudes run is over. and smokeweed stays saying the dumbest sh*t
 05-31-2011, 06:14 PM         #285
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashville2400 said:
This thread is the exact reason I keep my mouth shut. Yeah, I'm a bulls fan and I talk a little in the threads for each game, but I don't go all out acting stupid and predicting sh*t. I did think the bulls could go to the finals this year, but at the same time I knew it was the playoffs and a good team steps up and takes over. As much as I hate to say it Lebron has done that and that's is why they are there and not us. Actually we gave a few of them away. So it is what it is.....Go Mavs.
Much respect for this post.
 7 years ago '07        #286
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
tha amount of fail in here is epicness
 7 years ago '05        #287
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
damnnn
 06-01-2011, 12:15 AM         #288
starrin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
n*ggas know..

It's just the Bulls year this year, almost like it feels destined to happen .. 20 years ago, MJ won his first Championship agianst the Lakers, finally taking the crown from Magic Johnson

20 years later it's only fitting for Rose to go against the Lakers and try to take the crown from Kobe Bryant..

 06-01-2011, 01:08 AM         #289
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
yeah i love how your a yankee and heat fan, i know you definitely knows what it feels like to be hated, the life of a bandwagon fan is hard
 12-24-2011, 09:41 AM         #290
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '10        #291
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hold That said:
n*ggas know..

It's just the Bulls year this year, almost like it feels destined to happen .. 20 years ago, MJ won his first Championship agianst the Lakers, finally taking the crown from Magic Johnson

20 years later it's only fitting for Rose to go against the Lakers and try to take the crown from Kobe Bryant..
this is why i cant take these n*ggas serious
 6 years ago '05        #292
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
^So you can't take me serious for believing in my favorite team when they had the best record in the league? You wouldn't know anything about emotional investment in a team, and belief, your a LeBron bandwagon fan. So you know nothing about rooting for a team during it's lowest of lows, and highest of highs. This is why I will never take you seriously, and only respond to a few people on here.
 6 years ago '11        #293
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Gottagat said:
this is why i cant take these n*ggas serious
 6 years ago '04        #294
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5266 5266
lets go sunday here yeT???
 6 years ago '10        #295
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hold That said:
^So you can't take me serious for believing in my favorite team when they had the best record in the league? You wouldn't know anything about emotional investment in a team, and belief, your a LeBron bandwagon fan. So you know nothing about rooting for a team during it's lowest of lows, and highest of highs. This is why I will never take you seriously, and only respond to a few people on here.
nah im not a bandwagon fan


exhibit b..this is why i cant take these n*ggas serious



 6 years ago '05        #296
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Gottagat said:
nah im not a bandwagon fan


exhibit b..this is why i cant take these n*ggas serious





You're a bandwagon fan you Joined Oct 2010 first season of the Heat big 3, and never seen you before then, and started posting heavy.


Last edited by Hold That; 12-24-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #297
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
avatar space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
We're going to win Sunday no need to argue, "The Bulls"
 6 years ago '10        #298
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Chicago gettin the dub on Christmas :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #299
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Hold That said:
You're a bandwagon fan you Joined Oct 2010 first season of the Heat big 3, and never seen you before then, and started posting heavy.
so my join date is suppose to tie in with me being a so called bandwagon fan

im convinced u say stupid shyt on purpose
 6 years ago '05        #300
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Gottagat said:
so my join date is suppose to tie in with me being a so called bandwagon fan

im convinced u say stupid shyt on purpose
Yeah I'm not going for that "coincidence" arguement, you're a bandwagoner. Oct 2010, first month of the season
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy