Bulls are NBA Finals bound

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #261
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,862 | Props total: 20838 20838
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Ah man first a dude makes a thread guaranteeing the Heat will win a chip this year, now this. Do Bulls fans truly think they're going to the finals after getting beat in the first round two years in a row? Damn at least be happy your team is much improved & heading in the right direction.

Oh well time to bookmark this thread..

187Proof said:
And you know this...maannn!
 Tha-Problem said:
Depending on match-up scenarios...I can def. see the Bulls in the ECF playing either the Heat or Celtics...I'm not sleeping on the Magic tho. They may not be playing great but they I can see them as a potential sleeper...

The Bulls are ballin on D and have good ball movement on O...Hopefully they'll get a shot at my Lakers
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i could definatly see this happning...aint nobody f**kin with them in the east right now..if they play miami itll be one hell of a series...but bulls will win...i could see rose getting a ring very soon
 deemoney23 said:
^This. I said it last night. We will only go as far as Rose can take us but the key to making it to the Finals and winning a title will be Luol Deng. If Luol plays consistent on both sides of the ball in the playoffs, we can win it all! We play great D, have a good bench, our bigs have good size and legnth, great rebounding team, everyone's unselfish, and I dont see Thibs getting out coached in a 7 game series. The only real knock if any heading into the playoffs is our lack of post season experience, but I think we can over come that though... See ya in June n*ggaz
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Nice jinx thread

Good luck beating us in 7 games
 Hold That said:
n*ggas know..

It's just the Bulls year this year, almost like it feels destined to happen.. 20 years ago, MJ won his first Championship agianst the Lakers, finally taking the crown from Magic Johnson

20 years later it's only fitting for Rose to go against the Lakers and try to take the crown from Kobe Bryant..
 iggyemu said:
Bulls should get to the ECF if they retain the first seed. Finals bound though? I dunno about that. The Bulls have weaknesses that don't show up in the regular season because they play hard every night and not many teams match their intensity on a nightly basis. That's how they compensate for those weaknesses. Playoff time...in a 7 game series intensity is a given..adjustments are a given.

They really shouldn't have any issues with say the 8th seed and the Magic in the second round because they are just that much better. That gap is too wide. But against Boston and even Miami..where that gap is either non-existent in the case of Boston or made up in the case of Miami because it'll be two great players vs. one..I think you'll see the Bulls have a tough time of it. I don't think they can beat Boston. I do believe they can beat Miami but they run the risk of both Wade and LeBron dominating the same series at the same time....they'll lose in that case.
 Hold That said:
No we depend on our MVP..

We depend on our #1 ranked Defense

We depend on Dengs all-around CONSISTENT PLAY THIS YEAR.

We depend on our size

We depend on the best defensive bench in the league

We depend on the likely COACH OF THE YEAR to make timely adjustments

We depend on our +7 margin of rebounds we have compared to our opponents

We depend on Noahs grit, offensive rebounds and put backs

We depend on Boozers solid low post scoring

We depend on Korvers precise three point shooting

I can keep going.. Like I said this team isn't a 2 or 3 man squad.. This team was nicely pieced together by the front office, and all the pieces work to perfection...

Hold That said:
Of course they finished with a better record.. They played in a weaker East AND had a healthier season..

Like I said we are not the Cavs.
 deemoney23 said:
It's funny how people are in here trying to derail the thread saying a bunch of s**t we already know... (reg season doesn't mean anything, yall are this yrs Cavs, they've never won a series)NO s**t! Bottom line is, we're cconfident in our team just like the rest of you idiots on here and just happen to think we will make it out of the east. If they win the east or not, one way on another the same clowns a.ss n*ggaz will find their way into the thread to either talk s**t if we lose or hate if they win. Yall act like this thread is the first of its kind I've seen way more about the Heat, Knicks, Celtics, Cavs(last year) and if I remember correctly L.A. has won the last two titles. So as I said in my post earlier... See yall in June
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
where the trash can at?
so i can throw this s**t in the garbage.

we wont win s**t? ill be sure to bump this thread when the time calls for it.
 knowughetto said:
We get love...We win
We get hater..We win
We get people to convert to the ways of the Point God..We win
This thread is 10+pages....We win

We stay winning...

[pic - click to view]

chibulls145 said:
So all this is worth reading? you said we are worse than last years Cavs because LeBum is miles ahead of Rose. Have you watched this years Bulls? Did you watch last years Cavs? Their WHOLE team was LeBron. Our whole team is, our whole team. We have a bench, we have people who come to play consistently. You are a dumbf**k. Our record means s**t? We have played countless games without 2 of our major contributors, and how the hell do you know we will fold easily? You don't. You are just salty because we have a good chance of making the Finals while Rondo watches from home in his Rose jersey. Of course I'm a.ssuming you are a Celtics fan, and if you aren't, you are still retarded. 2nd post you made, yes we have Boozer. We also have Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and Kurt Thomas who is solid off the bench. Yea I left off Bogans, f**k Bogans. We did not just add Boozer you retarded little 3rd grader. We added solid bigs, a good shooting backup pg (watson is shooting around 40% from 3), Korver who can get hot at any time, and we have 2 long perimeter defenders in Luol and Brewer. Watch a NBA game before you come in here talking s**t about how we only have Rose and Boozer and the Cavs last year were better because LeBron is "miles ahead of Rose."
DIDNT READ LOL yea i get it f**k all you haters.. And yea I am mad, when pussies like you come hating about stuff you have no knowledge of.

Chip Tha Ripper said:

[pic - click to view]

knowughetto said:
Rose, Bogans, Deng, Boozer, Noah>>>>>Williams, Parker, Bron, Jamison, Shaq

Bulls bench>>>>Cavs bench

Thibs>>>>Mike Brown

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Chip Tha Ripper said:
except the Bulls,
what about all the fans that could afford tickets when they were decent?
or the fans that could afford tickets when they got KG and Ray?
(when they were more expensive tickets)

again,

[pic - click to view]

knowughetto said:

[pic - click to view]

No need for me to insert any gifs. These posts are pretty self-explanatory
 7 years ago '08        #262
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Yall f*gs still on this sh*t? We had a damn good year and we will be back next year.
 7 years ago '10        #263
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 PEK said:
Yall f*gs still on this sh*t? We had a damn good year and we will be back next year.

PEK said:
No need to make these threads bulls fans. Let the haters hate, thats what they do. At the end of the year they will be saying we will have the:

Worst MVP,
Worst ECF Champion
Worst Finals MVP
Worst NBA champs.

I can dig it.:cool-smiley-009:
After saying sh!t like this are you suprised
 7 years ago '10        #264
space
space
 PEK said:
Bulls are NBA Finals bound

[pic - click to view]

Edit:
 Blkboipurp said:
After saying sh!t like this are you suprised
I didn't even peep that. No wonder he mad

PEK said:
No need to make these threads bulls fans. Let the haters hate, thats what they do. At the end of the year they will be saying we will have the:

Worst MVP,
Worst ECF Champion
Worst Finals MVP
Worst NBA champs.

I can dig it.:cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 05-31-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #265
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
lol @ them getting so mad about being compared to the cavs, now they wanna compare themselves to the cavs
 05-31-2011, 03:45 PM         #266
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
point fraud
 05-31-2011, 03:48 PM         #267
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lol @ them getting so mad about being compared to the cavs, now they wanna compare themselves to the cavs
getting mad them cavs teams would have beat this bulls team by 20

it was these n*ggas bron was danceing on

point fraud
 7 years ago '09        #268
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2011, 04:01 PM         #269
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heat got hot at the right time. That's the playoffs
 7 years ago '10        #270
space
space
People Viewing This Topic: 8 (7 members and 1 guests)
Agentzer0oo0, joshdogg26, jhova424, coltraver, TURTLEGOD562, fmoney88, Legit1

fmoney lives :agreement6:

Got Cheeve? said:

You know damn well that is bullsh*t
 7 years ago '09        #271
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22297 22297
 Joehook said:
i love how alot of these bulls and celtic fans now root for dallas, and have avys up.....

been a yankee fan my whole life, so i know how it is to be the most hated team in the sport.
yeah i love how your a yankee and heat fan, i know you definitely knows what it feels like to be hated, the life of a bandwagon fan is hard
 7 years ago '08        #272
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
Bulls need about 2 more pieces to win
 7 years ago '06        #273
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No need for me to insert any gifs. These posts are pretty self-explanatory

n*gga multi-quoted the whole thread
 7 years ago '07        #274
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
i'm dying at all the wasted effort talking sh*t between celtics and bulls fans when they didn't even get to play each other cuz we spanked that a.ss

combined 6-1 in the regular season against us, 2-8 in the playoffs

smokeweed101 was all in this bi*ch, i think he k!lled himself after all the ridiculous guarantees he made for the pats and celts and both choked harder than a bi*ch
 7 years ago '06        #275
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Got Cheeve? said:

[pic - click to view]

Agentzer0oo0 said:
People Viewing This Topic: 8 (7 members and 1 guests)
Agentzer0oo0, joshdogg26, jhova424, coltraver, TURTLEGOD562, fmoney88, Legit1

fmoney lives :agreement6:

You know damn well that is bullsh*t
LOL @ fmoney
 7 years ago '10        #276
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm dying at all the wasted effort talking sh*t between celtics and bulls fans when they didn't even get to play each other cuz we spanked that a.ss

smokeweed101 was all in this bi*ch, i think he k!lled himself after all the ridiculous guarantees he made for the pats and celts and both choked harder than a bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2011, 04:43 PM         #277
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

i ain't gonna lie this sh*t is pretty funny

but on the real... if the Heat wouldn't of finally got it together... Bulls would of beat the Celtics

05-31-2011, 05:52 PM         #278
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

chill out
 7 years ago '07        #279
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
fu*kin f*ggots
 05-31-2011, 05:53 PM         #280
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

Last edited by .aviator.man.; 05-31-2011 at 05:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now