Bulls are NBA Finals bound

most viewed right now
 130
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-23-2011, 07:48 PM         #201
Prime Time 6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bulls need more balance....maybe nxt year :cool-smiley-009:
 03-23-2011, 07:49 PM         #202
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You guys are much worse obviously, Lebron is miles ahead of Rose.
 smokeweed101. said:
Oh you have Boozer, big deal. Your record means s**t, you guys have no experience and will fold easily, its almost time for you to shut the f**k up.
 smokeweed101. said:
Props and attention, you mean trolling with a brand new account to incite flame wars, you have yet to post anything worth reading.
So all this is worth reading? you said we are worse than last years Cavs because LeBum is miles ahead of Rose. Have you watched this years Bulls? Did you watch last years Cavs? Their WHOLE team was LeBron. Our whole team is, our whole team. We have a bench, we have people who come to play consistently. You are a dumbf**k. Our record means s**t? We have played countless games without 2 of our major contributors, and how the hell do you know we will fold easily? You don't. You are just salty because we have a good chance of making the Finals while Rondo watches from home in his Rose jersey. Of course I'm a.ssuming you are a Celtics fan, and if you aren't, you are still retarded. 2nd post you made, yes we have Boozer. We also have Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and Kurt Thomas who is solid off the bench. Yea I left off Bogans, f**k Bogans. We did not just add Boozer you retarded little 3rd grader. We added solid bigs, a good shooting backup pg (watson is shooting around 40% from 3), Korver who can get hot at any time, and we have 2 long perimeter defenders in Luol and Brewer. Watch a NBA game before you come in here talking s**t about how we only have Rose and Boozer and the Cavs last year were better because LeBron is "miles ahead of Rose."
DIDNT READ LOL yea i get it f**k all you haters.. And yea I am mad, when pussies like you come hating about stuff you have no knowledge of.
 7 years ago '07        #203
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19766 19766
 smokeweed101. said:
KG, Shaq, Baby, Christ, and Jermaine. Not bad at all. Noah would have to step up because the other guys are not enough. Christ alone is enough to flood Noah's ark.
you mean shaq who hasn't played in over a month? Jermaine who hasn't played since January? Kristic isn't s**t. and Noah>Kristic dont get it twisted
 7 years ago '06        #204
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 chibulls145 said:
So all this is worth reading? you said we are worse than last years Cavs because LeBum is miles ahead of Rose. Have you watched this years Bulls? Did you watch last years Cavs? Their WHOLE team was LeBron. Our whole team is, our whole team. We have a bench, we have people who come to play consistently. You are a dumbf**k. Our record means s**t? We have played countless games without 2 of our major contributors, and how the hell do you know we will fold easily? You don't. You are just salty because we have a good chance of making the Finals while Rondo watches from home in his Rose jersey. Of course I'm a.ssuming you are a Celtics fan, and if you aren't, you are still retarded. 2nd post you made, yes we have Boozer. We also have Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and Kurt Thomas who is solid off the bench. Yea I left off Bogans, f**k Bogans. We did not just add Boozer you retarded little 3rd grader. We added solid bigs, a good shooting backup pg (watson is shooting around 40% from 3), Korver who can get hot at any time, and we have 2 long perimeter defenders in Luol and Brewer. Watch a NBA game before you come in here talking s**t about how we only have Rose and Boozer and the Cavs last year were better because LeBron is "miles ahead of Rose."
DIDNT READ LOL yea i get it f**k all you haters.. And yea I am mad, when pussies like you come hating about stuff you have no knowledge of.
Was it really necessary to write a whole fking paragraph?

it's a f**king sport...relax
 03-23-2011, 07:53 PM         #205
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chibulls145 said:
So all this is worth reading? you said we are worse than last years Cavs because LeBum is miles ahead of Rose. Have you watched this years Bulls? Did you watch last years Cavs? Their WHOLE team was LeBron. Our whole team is, our whole team. We have a bench, we have people who come to play consistently. You are a dumbf**k. Our record means s**t? We have played countless games without 2 of our major contributors, and how the hell do you know we will fold easily? You don't. You are just salty because we have a good chance of making the Finals while Rondo watches from home in his Rose jersey. Of course I'm a.ssuming you are a Celtics fan, and if you aren't, you are still retarded. 2nd post you made, yes we have Boozer. We also have Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and Kurt Thomas who is solid off the bench. Yea I left off Bogans, f**k Bogans. We did not just add Boozer you retarded little 3rd grader. We added solid bigs, a good shooting backup pg (watson is shooting around 40% from 3), Korver who can get hot at any time, and we have 2 long perimeter defenders in Luol and Brewer. Watch a NBA game before you come in here talking s**t about how we only have Rose and Boozer and the Cavs last year were better because LeBron is "miles ahead of Rose."
DIDNT READ LOL yea i get it f**k all you haters.. And yea I am mad, when pussies like you come hating about stuff you have no knowledge of.
:agreement6::agreement6:
get em, got em
 03-23-2011, 07:54 PM         #206
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:
Was it really necessary to write a whole fking paragraph?

it's a f**king sport...relax

......yes it was
 03-23-2011, 07:55 PM         #207
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
You haven't done s**t since the 80s before you won in 08. Stop it.
bulls haven't won s**t since MJ.................stop it slime
 03-23-2011, 07:56 PM         #208
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
You haven't done s**t since the 80s before you won in 08. Stop it.
I always bring this up, and Boston fans are quick to not respond..
acting like they were supporting the C's before KG and Ray got there..

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


this is what it looked like in that 20yr span


Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 03-23-2011 at 07:59 PM..
 03-23-2011, 07:57 PM         #209
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
bulls haven't won s**t since MJ.................stop it slime
He said that in response to the dumbass who already said what you just said
 03-23-2011, 07:57 PM         #210
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
bulls haven't won s**t since MJ.................stop it slime
somebody in the thread brought up that fact we havent won s**t in forever..
but the Celtics were nothing to basketball for almost 2 decades
 7 years ago '04        #211
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 smokeweed101. said:
No they are probably taking a break from work, school, relationships and other responsibilities. No need to attach your own insecurity to it, the Bulls haven't won a title since 1998, by that standard a team like the Rams are successful if they go on a regular season run.




My own insecurities? You act like I don't have a life..n*gga I have a job...


And taking a break from work, school, relationships and other responsibilities has nothing to do with people saying dumb s**t...People go to school and work and still say dumb s**t..You have people that don't go to school and are intelligent..So just because someone has responsibilities doesn't make them better than everyone else..

And this response just proves my point and you've just added yourself to that list....








[pic - click to view]



Last edited by knowughetto; 03-23-2011 at 08:07 PM..
 03-23-2011, 08:03 PM         #212
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
you won in 08
I know we did, shut down the Lakers. Bulls are walking in the arena with a ringless roster.
 7 years ago '10        #213
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20708 20708
13 pages? wow..
 03-23-2011, 08:06 PM         #214
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chibulls145 said:
So all this is worth reading? you said we are worse than last years Cavs because LeBum is miles ahead of Rose. Have you watched this years Bulls? Did you watch last years Cavs? Their WHOLE team was LeBron. Our whole team is, our whole team. We have a bench, we have people who come to play consistently. You are a dumbf**k. Our record means s**t? We have played countless games without 2 of our major contributors, and how the hell do you know we will fold easily? You don't. You are just salty because we have a good chance of making the Finals while Rondo watches from home in his Rose jersey. Of course I'm a.ssuming you are a Celtics fan, and if you aren't, you are still retarded. 2nd post you made, yes we have Boozer. We also have Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Omer Asik, CJ Watson, Taj Gibson, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and Kurt Thomas who is solid off the bench. Yea I left off Bogans, f**k Bogans. We did not just add Boozer you retarded little 3rd grader. We added solid bigs, a good shooting backup pg (watson is shooting around 40% from 3), Korver who can get hot at any time, and we have 2 long perimeter defenders in Luol and Brewer. Watch a NBA game before you come in here talking s**t about how we only have Rose and Boozer and the Cavs last year were better because LeBron is "miles ahead of Rose."
DIDNT READ LOL yea i get it f**k all you haters.. And yea I am mad, when pussies like you come hating about stuff you have no knowledge of.
The Cavs were a better team all around, that is obvious considering they won more games over a longer stretch. The record doesn't mean s**t that will explain itself soon, as for the roster I know, who cares?
 03-23-2011, 08:08 PM         #215
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:



My own insecurities? You act like I don't have a life..n*gga I have a job...


And taking a break from work, school, relationships and other responsibilities has nothing to do with people saying dumb s**t...People go to school and work and still say dumb s**t..You have people that don't go to school and are intelligent..So just because someone has responsibilities doesn't make them better than everyone else..

And this response just proves my point and you've just added yourself to that list....








[pic - click to view]

People post dumb s**t obviously to pass time, you haven't proven anything other than you are delusional as f**k.
 7 years ago '07        #216
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19766 19766
 smokeweed101. said:
People post dumb s**t obviously to pass time, you haven't proven anything other than you are delusional as f**k.
how the f**k are you gonna call someone delusional when the other day you said Rondo should be considered for MVP.
 03-23-2011, 08:10 PM         #217
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
I always bring this up, and Boston fans are quick to not respond..
acting like they were supporting the C's before KG and Ray got there..

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


this is what it looked like in that 20yr span
Why you keep Digressing?


yea people always bring up the same pics, but how do you actually know if somene was a actually fan or not? this is the internet! dude

 Hold That said:
n*ggas know..

It's just the Bulls year this year, almost like it feels destined to happen .. 20 years ago, MJ won his first Championship agianst the Lakers, finally taking the crown from Magic Johnson

20 years later it's only fitting for Rose to go against the Lakers and try to take the crown from Kobe Bryant..

ummmm????
 03-23-2011, 08:11 PM         #218
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
how the f**k are you gonna call someone delusional when the other day you said Rondo should be considered for MVP.
wheres the pile of dead bananas when u need it
 03-23-2011, 08:12 PM         #219
chibulls145 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The Cavs were a better team all around, that is obvious considering they won more games over a longer stretch. The record doesn't mean s**t that will explain itself soon, as for the roster I know, who cares?
Okay, I will repeat myself. Look at our record. Then, look at how many games we did not have Carlos Boozer or Joakim Noah. Then, f**k off.
 03-23-2011, 08:12 PM         #220
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
how the f**k are you gonna call someone delusional when the other day you said Rondo should be considered for MVP.
I don't make the rules I just follow them, you can look up it up when its all said and done if you have doubts.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy