Bulls are NBA Finals bound

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
10325 pageviews
339 comments

kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Bulls are NBA Finals bound

No doubt n*ggas, Rose makin n*ggas cry all the way to the playoffs. They have a great leader in him, they gonna have home court throughout. Great chemistry, great D.

Bulls Vs Celtics ECF, birth of a rivalry.

Bulls in 6 or 7. Either way, NBA Finals bound :dancingcool:

339 comments for "Bulls are NBA Finals bound"

7 years ago '04        #2
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6594 6594
And you know this...maannn!
 7 years ago '04        #3
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
Depending on match-up scenarios...I can def. see the Bulls in the ECF playing either the Heat or Celtics...I'm not sleeping on the Magic tho. They may not be playing great but they I can see them as a potential sleeper...

The Bulls are ballin on D and have good ball movement on O...Hopefully they'll get a shot at my Lakers
 7 years ago '07        #4
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
We dont match up well with the Bulls. I definitely wouldnt expect an automatic win if we play them. It would be a great series, but they are a young, fast team.
your welcome for Thibs d!ck heads
 7 years ago '09        #5
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i could definatly see this happning...aint nobody f**kin with them in the east right now..if they play miami itll be one hell of a series...but bulls will win...i could see rose getting a ring very soon
 7 years ago '07        #6
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
^This. I said it last night. We will only go as far as Rose can take us but the key to making it to the Finals and winning a title will be Luol Deng. If Luol plays consistent on both sides of the ball in the playoffs, we can win it all! We play great D, have a good bench, our bigs have good size and legnth, great rebounding team, everyone's unselfish, and I dont see Thibs getting out coached in a 7 game series. The only real knock if any heading into the playoffs is our lack of post season experience, but I think we can over come that though... See ya in June n*ggaz
 7 years ago '07        #7
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Nice jinx thread

Good luck beating us in 7 games

7 years ago '05        #8
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,876 | Props total: 4853 4853
Yep like dude said the key to all this is DENG
 7 years ago '07        #9
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Nice jinx thread

Word, because i'm the only n*gga on earth that has said "my team is going to the NBA finals this year".

I'm sure all of Miami was sayin that when they got Bron'.
 7 years ago '07        #10
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1761 1761
Bulls will lose 2nd round
 7 years ago '10        #11
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Avy/Account bet?
 7 years ago '06        #12
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
 dnycem said:
Bulls will lose 2nd round
^^^This. No team not gonna go from winning no series, to all of a sudden winning 3 in a row, against the Knicks, Heat, & Celtics. C'mon man. Boozer & Deng are good, but they are depending on them against Melo & Amare, Pierce & KG, and Bron & Bosh? Boozer & Deng are not tough enough to bang against those guys for a 7 game series
 7 years ago '05        #13
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
n*ggas know..

It's just the Bulls year this year, almost like it feels destined to happen .. 20 years ago, MJ won his first Championship agianst the Lakers, finally taking the crown from Magic Johnson

20 years later it's only fitting for Rose to go against the Lakers and try to take the crown from Kobe Bryant..
 7 years ago '05        #14
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Bulls should get to the ECF if they retain the first seed. Finals bound though? I dunno about that. The Bulls have weaknesses that don't show up in the regular season because they play hard every night and not many teams match their intensity on a nightly basis. That's how they compensate for those weaknesses. Playoff time...in a 7 game series intensity is a given..adjustments are a given.

They really shouldn't have any issues with say the 8th seed and the Magic in the second round because they are just that much better. That gap is too wide. But against Boston and even Miami..where that gap is either non-existent in the case of Boston or made up in the case of Miami because it'll be two great players vs. one..I think you'll see the Bulls have a tough time of it. I don't think they can beat Boston. I do believe they can beat Miami but they run the risk of both Wade and LeBron dominating the same series at the same time....they'll lose in that case.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 DonYBE said:
^^^This. No team not gonna go from winning no series, to all of a sudden winning 3 in a row, against the Knicks, Heat, & Celtics. C'mon man. Boozer & Deng are good, but they are depending on them against Melo & Amare, Pierce & KG, and Bron & Bosh? Boozer & Deng are not tough enough to bang against those guys for a 7 game series
Because idiots like you fail to see the Bulls play as a TEAM, and they can't be measured by just two to three players.. We don't play one on one ball or like individuals.. Rose does a fine job of getting EVERYONE involved.. #1 defense in the league, and you telling me we should worry about 2 man teams who don't play defense(knicks)..
 7 years ago '05        #16
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
I hope so....
 7 years ago '04        #17
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6594 6594
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Nice jinx thread

Bulls already up 3-0 in the "season series" homie.
 03-23-2011, 09:02 AM         #18
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #19
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
Bulls are this seasons Cleveland Cavilers...
 7 years ago '07        #20
kidmakaveli  OP
space
space
Lol @ anyone mentioning the Knicks like they'd be a serious threat to us. We'd get past them in 4 or 5. Magic we can get by and I can see either Celtics or Heat in the ECF which will be mad tough but we can take em.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago