Dez Bryant receives criminal trespass warning for low pants

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 3161 3161
texas is racist plain and simple its nothing but rednecks n pickup trucks out here.... dey dont say s**t to the white girl who pants r low showing her g-string lines or da redneck dude who a.ss crack is out. oh its so funny then.
 7 years ago '07        #62
Dthaking21 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 35 35
 V.R. Nabor said:
texas is racist plain and simple its nothing but rednecks n pickup trucks out here.... dey dont say s**t to the white girl who pants r low showing her g-string lines or da redneck dude who a.ss crack is out. oh its so funny then.
whats funnier is your statement is racist plain and simple
 7 years ago '04        #63
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 5231 5231
You are a PROFESSIONAL nfl football player.
 7 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
new money a.ss n*gga.....if he was broke he would of pulled his pants up with the quickness.....now a n*gga got money he wanna talk about attorneys for stupid s**t.........dumb n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #65
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
The whole pants, and showing underwear thing is the epitome of stupid.

Its a bad look on your fam as well, add to the fact that its more work for you to walk with and pull them up every 5 seconds.

Girls aren't attracted that, I would think.

And thats like a Gay mans stamp in Prison.

I just dont get it.
 7 years ago '06        #66
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
 jerzyboy said:
next we all gonna be wearing uniforms and casual clothes , bull s**t like that makes me mad , u live in a free nation where ur not free
That is not the point.

IT IS NOT a Good look regardless.

If I were to take a poll across the country, I'm sure 95% of the people would not want to see a persons drawers or butt-crack in public.

This whole fad started off in the prisons for a REASON.

Point, is that hes a PROFESSIONAL. Your not just representing yourself, your representing your family, your team, and your League. He's making Millions of dollars per year and he has his pants looking low like hes homeless? (Somethings wrong here)

If you don't like that this nation or part of the country enforces laws like this, you can go take the next flight out of this country. No one is asking for you to stay here.

Last edited by K-Train; 03-23-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #67
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 K-Train said:
That is not the point.

IT IS NOT a Good look regardless.

If I were to take a poll across the country, I'm sure 95% of the people would not want to see a persons drawers or butt-crack in public.

This whole fad started off in the prisons for a REASON.

Point, is that hes a PROFESSIONAL. Your not just representing yourself, your representing your family, your team, and your League. He's making Millions of dollars per year and he has his pants looking low like hes homeless? (Somethings wrong here)

If you don't like that this nation or part of the country enforces laws like this, you can go take the next flight out of this country. No one is asking for you to stay here.
Plum dumb fool because something is not a "good look" that there should be punishment for that. tell me so whom makes this so called "good luck" understand that just cause his pants are low and he is a millionaire that dosent make him dumb it is just his way of expression

[pic - click to view]

This aint a good look and if you asked 95% of america they aint trying to see that s**t but they would make a law about it

Last edited by Gateway972; 03-23-2011 at 03:52 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #68
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gateway972 said:
Plum dumb fool because something is not a "good look" that there should be punishment for that. tell me so whom makes this so called "good luck" understand that just cause his pants are low and he is a millionaire that dfosent make him dumb it is just his way of expression

[pic - click to view]

This aint a good look and if you aske 95% of america they aint trying to see that s**t but they would make a law about it
A way of expression?

So you rather have a man moon you? and so you his underwear?

7 years ago '08        #69
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,114 | Props total: 210 210
He shudve had Webbie wit him

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #70
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11789 11789
Makes no sense
 03-23-2011, 04:58 PM         #71
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a Giants fan...

I hope they bury him under the jail.
 7 years ago '05        #72
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
let the man wear his pants how he wants

sucka a.ss bustas stay getting punked by police
 7 years ago '05        #73
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 lookin$pac said:
I wouldn't usually say this but some of yall sound lame as f**k sayin he should have pulled his pants ups and keep it moving. First off its not a law that topic yall saw about florida was only in schools, second they were off duty cops so most likely they were in plain clothes (which would be like some random person running up on you what to do in a free country), and third, he got a warning for causing a scene not his sagging pants. So please quit with that pus*y s**t, whoever said it was right they dont make the law they just do whatever the f**k they want, thats why not one cracker will ever get an ounce of respect out of me

go f**k yourself

Racist a.ss punk

They asked him to pull up his pants and he threw a hissy fit... and probably went a little to overboard with the whole thing. And if you get loud and rowdy enough a cop can give you a warning at anytime. If you can't act calm and just talk to him then you're just makin a scene.... and if you go beyond a certain point its too far. And judging by what they're sayin, he crossed that line just a little too far.

But somehow this is the reason no one cracker will get any respect outta you?

7 years ago '04        #74
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Gateway972 said:

[pic - click to view]

This aint a good look and if you asked 95% of america they aint trying to see that s**t but they would make a law about it
:drakeh ah:

stupid as hell but got me dyin
 7 years ago '08        #75
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
should have told him to go stop a actual crime from being committed. Dumbest thing ever to try and arrest somebody over.
 7 years ago '04        #76
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
from what i read sounds like Pacman and AI all over again. Dudes hanging out with they boys never learn. Next it will be he get in trouble for real for something one of his boys did
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy