Dez Bryant receives criminal trespass warning for low pants

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+46  73
69 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

10 years ago '04        #1
6822 page views
80 comments

erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 79386 79 K  Slaps total: 8162 8 K
Dez Bryant receives criminal trespass warning for low pants

Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, one of the most controversial figures in the 2010 draft pool, has remained completely out of trouble and on the straight and narrow during his time in the NFL.

Until now.

Though Bryant hasn’t been arrested, he recently created a stir at a mall after, yes, wearing pants that were exposing his underwear.

According to WFAA in Dallas, off-duty police officers gave Bryant a criminal trespass warning after “creating a scene” when asked to pull up his pants.

“What the [expletive] are you stopping me, like I stole something,” Bryant supposedly said. “I’m not leaving until my attorney and my representative get here.”

WFAA’s source says that the NorthPark Center has had “a history of problems” with Bryant, and that he was informed he’ll be subject to arrest if he returns to the mall within 90 days.

Dez Bryant receives criminal trespass warning for low pants | ProFootballTalk
+1   

best
worst
80 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Nissan Is Going To Pay Dealers More To Steer Customers Toward 84 Or 9..
87 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-236online now  10
Charleston White Says fu-k DMX
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  7
Apr 8 - maga rioter terrorist.....wants to be freed from jail
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Bloomberg: Sony’s Obsession With Blockbusters Is Stirring Unrest Within PlaySt..
155 comments
20 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy