(Video) LT's victim 'CF' say's she not a prositute!? with a tongue ring?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

10 years ago '07        #1
7981 page views
97 comments

mrfreak76 
Props total: 1526 1 K  Slaps total: 210 210
(Video) LT's victim 'CF' say's she not a prositute!? with a tongue ring?

NEW CITY, N.Y. -- Lawrence Taylor was given six years' probation on Tuesday for an encounter with an underage prostitute.

One of the original charges against Taylor was for statutory r*pe, and if found guilty, he could have received a four-year prison sentence. He pleaded guilty in January to s*xual misconduct and having s*x with the girl, now 17. The Rockland County District Attorney's office did not request jail time for Taylor.

Both the victim in the case, identified as C.F. due to her age and status as a minor in a r*pe case, and her attorney, Gloria Allred, said Tuesday that they were disappointed that the former New York Giants Hall of Fame linebacker did not get jail time.

"Lawrence Taylor should be in the hall of shame, not the Hall of Fame," Allred said.

C.F. sat in the front row of Judge William Kelly's courtroom, and was prepared to read a statement before Taylor's sentencing. But Kelly ruled that victim statements are allowed only in felony cases; Taylor pleaded to misdemeanor charges. The victim was 16 when Taylor was arrested at a Holiday Inn in Suffern, N.Y.

C.F., in a ponytail and wearing little makeup, instead read her statement on a concrete patio in front of a dozen cameras after the proceedings concluded. She hesitated with words, like "patronizing," and wept at the conclusion, turning to hug Allred.

"Every day I have to look in the mirror and know I am not the same," said C.F., who denied that she was a prostitute.
Taylor admitting having intercourse with the girl, who turned out to be a Bronx runaway. He said she told him she was 19, but he added that he now knows the girl was 16 and legally incapable of consent. He said he paid her $300.

"I believe Mr. Taylor could see my face and how young I was," she said.

Full Article

What do you guys think?? Is she telling the truth image

Full video here

Last edited by mrfreak76; 03-22-2011 at 06:02 PM..
+2   

best
worst
97 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+243online now  24
We all knew jordan had bunnies but this sh!ts insane
154 comments
21 hours ago
@sports