New 'Madea's Big Happy Family' Poster Has Tyler Perry As Snooki

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2011, 02:56 AM         #81
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tyler maybe a f*g but he do get major paper for it so i guess i cant hate.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 tallulahmademe said:
my nuts where dey belong but i kinda wish dey were in ya moms mouth
momma jokes? yeah u an uncle tom.

only on the web!
 7 years ago '05        #83
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 tallulahmademe said:
please name dey last movies???
well "dey" movies.... as you refer to them are classics, Spike Lee has several under his belt Hughes brothers have a couple and Singleton has made at least one... Perry hasn't made anything that will be touted as a classic yet so sit your clown bumpkin a.ss down... "dey" movies, learn to speak before you come at me.... dey movies
 7 years ago '04        #85
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,709 | Props total: 13098 13098
 txraised said:

U can tell Oprah was uncomfortable knowing he was s**tting on her illuminati alumni Tyler Perry.

7 years ago '10        #86
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,939 | Props total: 9210 9210
 TH35 said:
They don't rush out films that end up being complete bulls**t.
dey dnt rush films dats completely bs. its a shame when bs movies making dudes 100s of millions per movie. smh at yo slow azz and da directors dat aint made a movie since 03-04. b**ch please
 7 years ago '10        #87
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
well "dey" movies.... as you refer to them are classics, Spike Lee has several under his belt Hughes brothers have a couple and Singleton has made at least one... Perry hasn't made anything that will be touted as a classic yet so sit your clown bumpkin a.ss down... "dey" movies, learn to speak before you come at me.... dey movies
DEY called classics cuz dem b**ches and doin s**t no mo. and b**ch im a teacher wit 2 degrees i kno how 2 talk. its a chat site. learn how 2 make money be4 u c*m at me. dumb b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This n*gga stay on Tyler Perry d!ck. smh..

[pic - click to view]

being a fan is d!ck riding???? i guess u hate everything in life. Hopefully yaself included. sam jackson s**t was funny tho.. i like dat 1. hope im not d!ck riding him 2
 7 years ago '05        #89
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 tallulahmademe said:
DEY called classics cuz dem b**ches and doin s**t no mo. and b**ch im a teacher wit 2 degrees i kno how 2 talk. its a chat site. learn how 2 make money be4 u c*m at me. dumb b**ch
What the f**k? learn how to make money? I have a degree, a job, my own house and support my kids no help... So try again... You're nobody's teacher talking like that... I pay for my kids to go to a school with a respectable curriculum, wherever you teach(which I doubt) i'm glad my children don't go
 7 years ago '10        #90
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

When John Travolta was doing this movie.........WHERE WERE YOU MUTHAf**kAS???

A black man do that & make way more money for it YALL TALK BAD. f**king Hypocrites.
 7 years ago '10        #91
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 txraised said:

Dave>Tyler

Close Thread!

Anf fucc hairspray.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-23-2011 at 02:51 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #92
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 Bart Pimpson said:

A black man do that & make way more money for it YALL TALK BAD. f**king Hypocrites.

John Travolta did one movie in drag..Tyler Perry's entire career is based on dressin in drag

Last edited by Chris Cassius; 03-23-2011 at 03:10 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #93
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
What the f**k? learn how to make money? I have a degree, a job, my own house and support my kids no help... So try again... You're nobody's teacher talking like that... I pay for my kids to go to a school with a respectable curriculum, wherever you teach(which I doubt) i'm glad my children don't go
first of all i was talkin BOUT DA directors makin money since none of DA n*ggas U brought up is not currently doin it. well not like tyler. not even close. secondly wtf i GOTTA lie about my profession for on a website DAT has nuttin but dudes idk 4 makes no sense dumb b**ch so tellin me BOUT ya kids education is pointless. GTFOH

fyi YA tax dollars doesnt count 4 payin 4 YA kids education
 7 years ago '05        #94
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 tallulahmademe said:
first of all i was talkin BOUT DA directors makin money since none of DA n*ggas U brought up is not currently doin it. well not like tyler. not even close. secondly wtf i GOTTA lie about my profession for on a website DAT has nuttin but dudes idk 4 makes no sense dumb b**ch so tellin me BOUT ya kids education is pointless. GTFOH

fyi YA tax dollars doesnt count 4 payin 4 YA kids education
Man, you act like you're the only one who can get a degree and support himself... I don't use "tax money" to put my kids through school, I used my Salary... I was speaking on your ignorant demeanor, your lack of tact in relation to what children under your watch should not be subjected to. With that said, i'm done with this senseless a.ss argument... As a teacher you above all should recognize that Classics are more relevant than flavors of the month...

Last edited by Chuck Hustle; 03-23-2011 at 04:46 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #95
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
John Travolta has long been suspected of being homo- much like the other superstars that Oprah loves so using him as an example is pretty ironic.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
 txraised said:
John Travolta has long been suspected of being homo- much like the other superstars that Oprah loves so using him as an example is pretty ironic.
Exactly...Which is why most of us ignore ol boy who posted the Travolta cross dress pic, Propped
 7 years ago '10        #97
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,867 | Props total: 20867 20867
 tallulahmademe said:
being a fan is d!ck riding???? i guess u hate everything in life. Hopefully yaself included. sam jackson s**t was funny tho.. i like dat 1. hope im not d!ck riding him 2
n*gga what you doing is not being a fan. It's riding the p*nis of another man & dismissing everybody's opinion/fact when they bring up that he doesn't make good movies.....at all.

And nah chill I would never hate myself but for you to wish that on another person it shows the true character of "yaself". I know you from the N.O & all but damn don't they teach you proper english?

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 03-23-2011 at 09:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #98
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Bart Pimpson said:

The mom in the Broadway musical was played by a guy dressed in drag...thats why Travolta did it
 7 years ago '10        #99
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
n*gga what you doing is not being a fan. It's riding the p*nis of another man & dismissing everybody's opinion/fact when they bring up that he doesn't make good movies.....at all.

And nah chill I would never hate myself but for you to wish that on another person it shows the true character of "yaself". I know you from the N.O & all but damn don't they teach you proper english?
dude i swear u dumb. please sho me where i said every other director suck except tyler perry. i feel like he need otha concepts but 2 have ppl on here talkin he suck cuz he play da role of an old woman is stupid. its called actin. plus all i was sayin was he da best in da game now since da dudes everybody called out hadnt made a movie since 2004. and when did i say i wish hate on anybody.??? read clearly be4 u reply please. thanks a lot
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago