Mar 22 - 11 year old boy who says he visited heaven and saw Jesus

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 {XtoDaZ} said:
why do people always have to condemn things that involve religion; always calling bulls**t. Always thinking its some parental scheme or some s**t. The human race is such a pathetic race, never having faith and always doubting things they cannot understand
because you understand it right? were the ones out the loop??
 7 years ago '04        #42
space
space
 Shea-bird said:
I think the practice of religion is unnecessary, however, I see the value in believing in a positive deity and in an afterlife. I think the human brain and conscious is still beyond our understanding. If both positive and negative thoughts and energy are pyramidal, with the positive spanning upward and the negative spanning downward, then what lies at the apex of these positive thoughts and prayers? If everyone prays for something, I wouldn't be surprised if the combined minds of all these people could manifest a tulpa of some sort, thus creating a heaven and hell. Maybe God was created in our image instead. Who knows man.:cool-smiley-009:

i was with you till this part. if that was possible it would have happened along time ago when there alot less people on earth. but still u made some valid points.
 7 years ago '04        #43
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 cold_young_thug said:
because you understand it right? were the ones out the loop??
Apparently if you are a 'super believer' then you are in the know and have special insight to the inner workings of God.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
 matelyan said:
Apparently if you are a 'super believer' then you are in the know and have special insight to the inner workings of God.
and it's all bulls**t

All these people with "faith" are basing it on what other HUMANS told them to believe, not on any proof...the Bible was written BY MAN to CONTROL people...yall being hustled

like Bill Burr said, he couldn't take church seriously because the guy standing up there was "just a dude"...they have no insider info, god has not talked to them.

I'm not even atheist, I HOPE there is some kind of after life or god, but if there is he is not over here pulling the strings and talking to us, he is letting s**t happen as it happens. Organized religion and the bible are fiction, until proven otherwise.
 7 years ago '04        #45
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Sco Dylan said:
and it's all bulls**t

All these people with "faith" are basing it on what other HUMANS told them to believe, not on any proof...the Bible was written BY MAN to CONTROL people...yall being hustled

like Bill Burr said, he couldn't take church seriously because the guy standing up there was "just a dude"...they have no insider info, god has not talked to them.

I'm not even atheist, I HOPE there is some kind of after life or god, but if there is he is not over here pulling the strings and talking to us, he is letting s**t happen as it happens. Organized religion and the bible are fiction, until proven otherwise.
I couldn't agree more.
 7 years ago '05        #46
Mariel619 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
all i can say is we shall see.

i ain no super believer, far from it,
i done my share of moving weight,
cutting yay blocks etc etc. that
still dont mean i ain affraid in the end
for being judge on those things n how
i harmed others,
 03-22-2011, 05:26 PM         #47
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well that kid is a liar....
 7 years ago '05        #48
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Mariel619 said:
all i can say is we shall see.

i ain no super believer, far from it,
i done my share of moving weight,
cutting yay blocks etc etc. that
still dont mean i ain affraid in the end
for being judge on those things n how
i harmed others,
that should be YOU and society checking you, not some deity that is unproven to even exist...

people should be living good lives because it's the right thing to do, not out of fear of fire and brimstone.

Can humans get to that point? Probably not, but we must keep striving to be peaceful and good, and religion often complicates that.
 7 years ago '04        #49
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Brainwashed!
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:

n*gga this s**t used to be my joint

RT
 7 years ago '04        #51
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
dmt is one helluva drug
 7 years ago '04        #52
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Damn they cashin in off this! God bless Jebus and the bible........
 7 years ago '05        #53
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,333 | Props total: 2783 2783
 TheCityOnMyMind said:

[pic - click to view]

but nah, i dont believe in heaven....
 7 years ago '10        #54
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
"local pastor, his wife and three kids..."

*stops watching*
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 legendisdope said:
jesus lap = his dads lap with no pants on
you #outofline
 7 years ago '05        #56
Mariel619 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
freshprinceoba

who made that pic? n ya avy
 7 years ago '06        #57
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 99 99
 Mr. Snowman said:
shut the f**k up

i was brought up in religion and attended a Catholic School my whole f**king life. I had that s**t fed down my throat and felt guilty thinking i was "sinning" the first time i smoked weed or got a nut. I remember almost crying when i was 14 cause i thought i was going to go to hell cause i drank and watched pr0no

Religion is based on FEAR. THAT IS IT. People are afraid of death and the unknown so they made up religion to appease the thought of not existing. And to get people to follow their religion they would use that fear as a tactic to get people to convert....talking about hell hell and deeming anything pleasurable or naturally human as a sin.

your right though people to commit murder without the name of god but ALOT OF THE TIME IT IS.

The Crusades, The Inquisition, The Holy War between Israel and Palestine, 9/11, Muslim Radical k!llings, Christians bombing abortion clinics, Preemptive strikes in Iraq

Look at War.....every side claims they have god on their side. its f**king disgusting.
the realest s**t ever typed..
 7 years ago '06        #58
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 99 99
"they k!lled our god/blamed us then turned around and slaved us" haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

they want us to believe in GOD but the same ones are k!lling/destroying damn near everything in sight...physically/emotionally/mentally.....it's hard to believe in something you've never seen and to have the people telling you its real are REALLY the crooked ones...how in tha hell can you say you serve GOD when you're raping/molesting young kids :wtf: GTFOH with that......when/if that day comes...we shall see..until then....i'm living my life the way I BELIEVE IS RIGHT...
 7 years ago '05        #59
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
inception?
 7 years ago '04        #60
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
I call bulls**t. Somebody is trying to save Christianity in the U.S.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy