Scouts See Key Flaws In BYU Shooting Guard Jimmer Fredette's Game That Could Dog Him In the NBA.

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8159 8159
 UcantCme said:
what the hell does all the good players their age bein in the NBA already(which i call bullsh*t) have to do with their ability to score?

name me a player that was their age thats in the NBA that has the shot of either JJ or Jimmer? yea it aint gonna happen.

and jimmer can drive the lane in which redd!ck cant so he already looks to do better than JJ.

as one dude stated earlier, if he was black yall would be all over his nutsack. give the kid a chance.
If all of the the best players are in the NBA, who is he really playing against?? You think Jimmer would have scored 52 against Kentucky if all of those dudes had stayed, or you think he could scored 30 on Evan Turner????

Jimmer not even the best shooter in college basketball so what are you talking about. He's not even the best college basketball player in the last 3-4 years. And if you think Jimmer is driving the lane in the NBA, I think you should take a look at Jameer Nelson, and then take a look at a Mike Bibby and think of who Jimmer reminds you more of.

He's not a point guard, he's not fast and he's 6'2 in sneakers........how good you think he really gonna be??

If he was black, they would criticize him for his lack of defensive ability and athleticism...oh wait same thing they do now.
 7 years ago '09        #122
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
 UcantCme said:
what the hell does all the good players their age bein in the NBA already(which i call bullsh*t) have to do with their ability to score?

name me a player that was their age thats in the NBA that has the shot of either JJ or Jimmer? yea it aint gonna happen.

and jimmer can drive the lane in which redd!ck cant so he already looks to do better than JJ.

as one dude stated earlier, if he was black yall would be all over his nutsack. give the kid a chance.
There is a black guy or two just like Jimmer right now and everybody isnt on their nutsacks. Marshon Brooks and Andrew Goudelock. Reggie Williams on the Warriors is black and put up points like that and went undrafted I believe. Morris Almond was drafted but he cant crack an nba roster and he scored lots of points is 6'7 and athletic.

This has nothing to do with race why most people say he wont be that good in the NBA. It has to do with what we see from him as far as translating his game at the next level and us having seen this story many times before with other players before him.
 7 years ago '10        #123
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
There is a black guy or two just like Jimmer right now and everybody isnt on their nutsacks. Marshon Brooks and Andrew Goudelock. Reggie Williams on the Warriors is black and put up points like that and went undrafted I believe. Morris Almond was drafted but he cant crack an nba roster and he scored lots of points is 6'7 and athletic.

This has nothing to do with race why most people say he wont be that good in the NBA. It has to do with what we see from him as far as translating his game at the next level and us having seen this story many times before with other players before him.
This

Jimmer is 6'1, if he was black and the same exact player, he would be destined to be immortalized in Russia.
 7 years ago '09        #124
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
This

Jimmer is 6'1, if he was black and the same exact player, he would be destined to be immortalized in Russia.
Or be a First Team All American and not get drafted
 7 years ago '10        #125
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 26 26
 Nautilus O said:
If all of the the best players are in the NBA, who is he really playing against?? You think Jimmer would have scored 52 against Kentucky if all of those dudes had stayed, or you think he could scored 30 on Evan Turner????

Jimmer not even the best shooter in college basketball so what are you talking about. He's not even the best college basketball player in the last 3-4 years. And if you think Jimmer is driving the lane in the NBA, I think you should take a look at Jameer Nelson, and then take a look at a Mike Bibby and think of who Jimmer reminds you more of.

He's not a point guard, he's not fast and he's 6'2 in sneakers........how good you think he really gonna be??

If he was black, they would criticize him for his lack of defensive ability and athleticism...oh wait same thing they do now.
have you not watched Jimmer play? He scores wether there is a hand in his face or not..John Wall and company couldnt stop this and neither could Evan Turner.

Not saying he is going to drive the lane and yam on ppl as does D wade or Griffin i was relating him to Redd!ck that never drove the lane in College and he isnt doing to bad.

But the fact that he has a good build and he does drive the lane now gives me reason to believe he can build his game to where he could when need be in the NBA.

who ever thought a 7 foot white guys could dribble and shoot the way Dirk does...it can happen is all im saying....everyone is bashing him before he has played a single game in the NBA.
 7 years ago '10        #126
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 UcantCme said:
have you not watched Jimmer play? He scores wether there is a hand in his face or not..John Wall and company couldnt stop this and neither could Evan Turner.

Not saying he is going to drive the lane and yam on ppl as does D wade or Griffin i was relating him to Redd!ck that never drove the lane in College and he isnt doing to bad.

But the fact that he has a good build and he does drive the lane now gives me reason to believe he can build his game to where he could when need be in the NBA.

who ever thought a 7 foot white guys could dribble and shoot the way Dirk does...it can happen is all im saying....everyone is bashing him before he has played a single game in the NBA.
Its called being a realist, J.J Redd!ck is a marginal player who gets threads made constantly about him getting crossed over and falling on the ground, if that's what you think Jimmer's going to be I agree with you.

Jimmer wouldn't get half the shots off he gets playing against somebody like luol deng or Rondo, you gotta be kidding me, I don't wanna hear about how good someone is in college basketball when the majority of the really good players leave after their freshman and sophomore years

Evan Turner would have made Jimmer look like a late second round pick.

Adam Morrison is Jimmer if he was 6'8, we see what he's doing now

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #127
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 UcantCme said:

ya he is doing dat in college ball nd he is barley blowing by his defenders. in the nba all those layups would get swated

the nba will always need shooters so he will be a late first round pick
 7 years ago '10        #128
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
when he gets drafted and becomes a pivital part of a contending team imma come back and bump this thread for yall. As i stated yesterday, put him on the Heat or Lakers now and he makes both those teams much better.
 7 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 UcantCme said:
when he gets drafted and becomes a pivital part of a contending team imma come back and bump this thread for yall. As i stated yesterday, put him on the Heat or Lakers now and he makes both those teams much better.
Much Better i highly doubt that, basically this is a guy who runs an iso offense and shoots pull up 3's, what team is going to let him do that in the NBA?? He aint Lebron.

I could any first or second round pick on the heat and Lakers and they will still be good. It's the Heat and the Lakers.

You need to realize Jimmer is not better than Steve Blake or Mike Bibby and look what they are doing for their teams
 7 years ago '06        #130
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Nautilus...do you like ANYTHING?
 7 years ago '10        #131
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 ThaShark316 said:
Nautilus...do you like ANYTHING?
Cause I don't think dude is going to be great NBA player?
 7 years ago '10        #132
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Much Better i highly doubt that, basically this is a guy who runs an iso offense and shoots pull up 3's, what team is going to let him do that in the NBA?? He aint Lebron.

I could any first or second round pick on the heat and Lakers and they will still be good. It's the Heat and the Lakers.

You need to realize Jimmer is not better than Steve Blake or Mike Bibby and look what they are doing for their teams
He is better than Blake in any categorie other than ball handling abilities. And same goes for Bibby. Jimmer can outshot either of them hands down, create his own shot and make a pull up jumper with a hand in his face. Bibby is a horrible defender so i dont see the comparison there.
 7 years ago '06        #133
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Nautilus O said:
Cause I don't think dude is going to be great NBA player?
Nah lol just critical...its not a knock tho bruh
 7 years ago '09        #134
space
space
I think what people are failing to understand is styles of play now vs NBA.

Jimmer wont be able to just jack it from 28 feet whenever he feels like it. He wont be able to jack it from 28 feet because defenders are backing off or he cant get to the lane or rim. He wont be the best player on the team that takes him and will have to fit in. He'll have to actually be able to read dozens of different defensive options on the fly.

I'm not saying he cant or wont be able to do it. I'm saying right now he cant. Also, its two totally different atmospheres from college to the NBA off the court and dealing with teammates thats a whole different adjustment in itself.
 7 years ago '10        #135
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I think what people are failing to understand is styles of play now vs NBA.

Jimmer wont be able to just jack it from 28 feet whenever he feels like it. He wont be able to jack it from 28 feet because defenders are backing off or he cant get to the lane or rim. He wont be the best player on the team that takes him and will have to fit in. He'll have to actually be able to read dozens of different defensive options on the fly.

I'm not saying he cant or wont be able to do it. I'm saying right now he cant. Also, its two totally different atmospheres from college to the NBA off the court and dealing with teammates thats a whole different adjustment in itself.
Exactly he is a ball controlling SG that is 6'1, and he takes anywhere from 18-24 shots a night....What nba team will allocate that many shots a game for him? He won't be pulling up on Rondo, CP3 or even Chauncey Billups. That transition is tough for any player, and one with limited athleticism and height, even harder.
 7 years ago '10        #136
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 UcantCme said:
He is better than Blake in any categorie other than ball handling abilities. And same goes for Bibby. Jimmer can outshot either of them hands down, create his own shot and make a pull up jumper with a hand in his face. Bibby is a horrible defender so i dont see the comparison there.
You basing this off of college bball.....

Jimmer isn't half the player Bibby was, when he was in Sacramento. He wont be a better pro than either one of those players.
 7 years ago '10        #137
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
he will def be better than Blake...Blake give the lakers nothing but bringing the ball up the court. and im not knocking bibby cause in his younger days he was a hell of a ball player but now his defense is suspect and he isnt scoring like he used to. as you have your opinion i have mine but mine as of right now has stats behind it cause dude is going to get the POY this year. Will he struggle in the NBA, only time will tell.
 7 years ago '10        #138
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,937 | Props total: 9206 9206
idk but im seein him as a physical steve kerr.... situations where dey need a big shot
 7 years ago '10        #139
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 UcantCme said:
he will def be better than Blake...Blake give the lakers nothing but bringing the ball up the court. and im not knocking bibby cause in his younger days he was a hell of a ball player but now his defense is suspect and he isnt scoring like he used to. as you have your opinion i have mine but mine as of right now has stats behind it cause dude is going to get the POY this year. Will he struggle in the NBA, only time will tell.
If you look at the last 10 poy's, theres only one name on there you can even compare him too, and that guy is the 7th or 8th man in orlando AND he played in the ACC, and he was an even bettr shooter than Jimmer
 7 years ago '10        #140
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
If you look at the last 10 poy's, theres only one name on there you can even compare him too, and that guy is the 7th or 8th man in orlando AND he played in the ACC, and he was an even bettr shooter than Jimmer
and that would be JJ im guessing? if so he is and will be better than JJ!
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy