Scouts See Key Flaws In BYU Shooting Guard Jimmer Fredette's Game That Could Dog Him In the NBA.

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,351 | Props total: 498 498
 Imagin3 said:
this dude is a senior, hes been ballin for years and is experienced on the college level
but all that is done when he goes to the league
and EVERY body is faster, stronger, taller and jumps higher than him
i'd bet anyone that hes gonna suck in the league and thats not crucifying him
thats just being honest.
there are plenty of players that everyone has always thought would be straight trash in the NBA and they have proved them wrong. Like you have yours, i have my opinion as well. Im not saying he is going to be a person you build a team around like a Kobe, lebron, d wade, durant, etc. but i think he will get his pt and stats for what he does.

i mean if nothing else tell him to spot up in the corner and drop that 3 like Ray Allen does night after night.
 7 years ago '09        #102
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13543 13543
 eightytyson06 said:
"I watched Jackson Emery (the other BYU guard) out there and he's guarding like one and a half guys. I don't think I've ever seen (Fredette) bend his knees at the defensive end."
I thought about dropping this quote from espn but I didnt think too many here wanted think others thought that way. Would have been like telling them there's no easter bunny
 7 years ago '07        #103
JordanWest86 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 3724 3724
Yall ppl would've found somethin wrong with Pistol Pete. GTFOH!

Last edited by JordanWest86; 03-22-2011 at 03:30 PM..
 03-22-2011, 03:36 PM         #104
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:

[pic - click to view]

why do people keep say curry isnt athletic...because he cant leap out the gym?

anyway jimmer will be ok, hell jsut be avg tho
 7 years ago '07        #105
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,555 | Props total: 11216 11216
kid is a eddie house clone
 7 years ago '07        #106
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I thought about dropping this quote from espn but I didnt think too many here wanted think others thought that way. Would have been like telling them there's no easter bunny
that quote was right though he doesn't play defense ... but a lot of players in the NBA don't either. Fredette will be fine.
 7 years ago '04        #107
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,953 | Props total: 11945 11945
i don't trust mormons, i'm sorry. stay outta PDX.
 7 years ago '07        #108
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 iggyemu said:
He's JJ Red!ck. His shooting will help a contending team.
This and I think Jimmer is just a bit better in college than red!ck was (and yes duke nutriders I know Red!ck was breaking all time records his last year there)
 7 years ago '10        #109
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
y the f**k do people call him a shooting guard

how many 6'1 SGs are in the league?
 7 years ago '10        #110
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ this BS

Nash doesn't attempt to guard anyone, he plays scarecrow defense.

There are plenty of players in the NBA who can't defend and have made millions in the NBA

Nash
Dirk
Amare
Bosh
Boozer
Melo

I could go for days. There are plenty of teams who do it. As long as Fredette makes shots and passes alright, he could play 30mpg on a team.

And @ the Lakers fan who's still delusional that Fredette couldn't do what Fisher does RIGHT NOW.

Like I said, if Jimmer was black, he'd be a Top-5 pick.
Bosh & Amare are decent defenders
 7 years ago '08        #111
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Jimmer is taller than Fisher, f**k outta here with undersized :lachen001:

There's always a spot for shooters in the NBA to say he can't crack a rotation and make a contribution is flat out moronic
That Guy Fly gave props

7 years ago '04        #112
Charlie 
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 9 9
Jimmer reminds me of Jack Mclinton... What happened to him?
 7 years ago '09        #113
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4880 4880
He will be an explosive scorer off the bench like Nate Robinson, ain't no doubt he can shoot the lights out, but he won't be a star instantly, but things could change over time.
That Guy Fly gave props

03-22-2011, 08:08 PM         #114
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is just another Adam Morrison or JJ Red!ck all he can do is shoot and that translates well in the college game. but the NBA if he is on the end of a Lebron pass he may win a title.
 7 years ago '09        #115
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13543 13543
Once again, the cant defend at all. He doesnt even try!!! Do you guys watch the games? Maybe he will once in the NBA but if he doesnt he wont be around long. You have to at least attempt to guard and he doesnt even do that. I'm not the only one that sees it. Go read your fave sportswriter or NBA internet scouts report since you dont listen to me and they say the same thing.

Stop being blinded by his shooting and knack for scoring. There's more to the game especially in the NBA. I'm done with it actually. Let's just wait and see what happens with him.
 7 years ago '06        #116
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
He's a white Eddie House...stick him on a contender and he's nasty.
 7 years ago '06        #117
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Bosh & Amare are decent defenders
 7 years ago '10        #118
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,109 | Props total: 12036 12036
This dude will be a marginal player in the NBA, there is a reason why guys like Jimmer, Adam morrison, JJ red!ck, gordon heyward, and Kyle Singler ball in college

All the good players their age are already in the NBA
 7 years ago '10        #119
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,351 | Props total: 498 498
 Nautilus O said:
This dude will be a marginal player in the NBA, there is a reason why guys like Jimmer, Adam morrison, JJ red!ck, gordon heyward, and Kyle Singler ball in college

All the good players their age are already in the NBA
what the hell does all the good players their age bein in the NBA already(which i call bullsh*t) have to do with their ability to score?

name me a player that was their age thats in the NBA that has the shot of either JJ or Jimmer? yea it aint gonna happen.

and jimmer can drive the lane in which redd!ck cant so he already looks to do better than JJ.

as one dude stated earlier, if he was black yall would be all over his nutsack. give the kid a chance.
 7 years ago '10        #120
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,109 | Props total: 12036 12036
 UcantCme said:
what the hell does all the good players their age bein in the NBA already(which i call bullsh*t) have to do with their ability to score?

name me a player that was their age thats in the NBA that has the shot of either JJ or Jimmer? yea it aint gonna happen.

and jimmer can drive the lane in which redd!ck cant so he already looks to do better than JJ.

as one dude stated earlier, if he was black yall would be all over his nutsack. give the kid a chance.
If all of the the best players are in the NBA, who is he really playing against?? You think Jimmer would have scored 52 against Kentucky if all of those dudes had stayed, or you think he could scored 30 on Evan Turner????

Jimmer not even the best shooter in college basketball so what are you talking about. He's not even the best college basketball player in the last 3-4 years. And if you think Jimmer is driving the lane in the NBA, I think you should take a look at Jameer Nelson, and then take a look at a Mike Bibby and think of who Jimmer reminds you more of.

He's not a point guard, he's not fast and he's 6'2 in sneakers........how good you think he really gonna be??

If he was black, they would criticize him for his lack of defensive ability and athleticism...oh wait same thing they do now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1331 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy