Scouts See Key Flaws In BYU Shooting Guard Jimmer Fredette's Game That Could Dog Him In the NBA.

most viewed right now
 135
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Bradley88 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$2,357 | Props total: 130 130
 TheBallDontLie said:
How much? Do the math for us.
hahaha
 6 years ago '06        #42
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Isn't Jimmer 6'2? He's a lot stronger than Curry too. He's got an NBA body.
And that's it...
 6 years ago '09        #43
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,422 | Props total: 491 491
 hood135 said:
...And Jimmer doesn't sniff the floor if he plays for the Warriors this year. Career in the NBA will be short lived.
Have you watched the Warriors play?

Our 3rd guard is Acie Law(ful)

He'd be getting run in 3 guard sets and back up both spots. 25-30 MPG easy
 6 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You know how many open threes Jimmer would get in the Warriors offense?

Yall act like there aren't a bunch of 6'2-6'3 PG's in the NBA who drain threes and don't do a whole bunch of anything else. Derek Fisher made a career out of that s**t.
A lot of stronger, faster, more athletic, better defenders, better ball handlers...etc. Jimmer is not that guy.



That's a slap in the face to Fish by the way.
 6 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$61,895 | Props total: 5967 5967
 xRapHeadx said:
Yeah, from a Warriors fan perspective, they play the same game. Curry is just a better handler and is taller. Still a weak athlete, can't defend anyone, and not really a slashing threat. Career 3rd option.
I'll be so glad when Curry's rookie deal is up and he can leave that s**t hole in Oakland. Fans like you are why. Wait, are you actually a Warriors fan or a Monta Stan as your name says and just watch the team because he's on it and think all players that keep him from jacking 32 times a game arent that good?

Curry is much better than Jimmer and the golden st warriors. He is needed much more on other teams.
 6 years ago '06        #46
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You know how many open threes Jimmer would get in the Warriors offense?

Yall act like there aren't a bunch of 6'2-6'3 PG's in the NBA who drain threes and don't do a whole bunch of anything else. Derek Fisher made a career out of that s**t.
And he wouldn't get in the game. You need minutes in order to shoot open threes. Jimmer will play some next year because some a.ss trap of a GM (whoever drafts him in the first round) will have to justify just throwing away a pick.
 6 years ago '09        #47
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$61,895 | Props total: 5967 5967
n*ggas is tripping hard in this thread over Jimmer. Straight disrespect sent at legit NBA ballers like Fisher and Curry. Damn, you n*ggas drank the kool-aid hard
 6 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 xRapHeadx said:
Have you watched the Warriors play?

Our 3rd guard is Acie Law(ful)

He'd be getting run in 3 guard sets and back up both spots. 25-30 MPG easy
Hell yeah I watch the Warriors play. I'll call Monta myself just to hear him laugh at your bulls**t. Now you're s**tting on Acie Law too. He's a career journeyman and s**ts on Jimmer.
 6 years ago '09        #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,422 | Props total: 491 491
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'll be so glad when Curry's rookie deal is up and he can leave that s**t hole in Oakland. Fans like you are why. Wait, are you actually a Warriors fan or a Monta Stan as your name says and just watch the team because he's on it and think all players that keep him from jacking 32 times a game arent that good?

Curry is much better than Jimmer and the golden st warriors. He is needed much more on other teams.
..No..I'm a Warriors fan lol. Meh, team was playing with 3 D-Leaguers and only 6 players an entire game last year and he wasn't getting 32 shots per. Your point is wrong. Watch games :)


Curry is better, but it's not great.
 6 years ago '09        #50
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,422 | Props total: 491 491
 hood135 said:
Hell yeah I watch the Warriors play. I'll call Monta myself just to hear him laugh at your bulls**t. Now you're s**tting on Acie Law too. He's a career journeyman and s**ts on Jimmer.
Acie Law doesn't s**t on anyone

He's a horrible player(been playing well recently).. Can't shoot and can't defend. Smart loves him though...even willing to yank Curry at any mistake for Lawful...
 6 years ago '09        #51
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,422 | Props total: 491 491
 hood135 said:
And he wouldn't get in the game. You need minutes in order to shoot open threes. Jimmer will play some next year because some a.ss trap of a GM (whoever drafts him in the first round) will have to justify just throwing away a pick.
The Warriors play 1 dimensional scorers like Reggie Williams, journeyman guards like Acie Law, and guys who do nothing right like Vladimir Radmanovic. Jimmer would probably be like the 4th/5th best player on that team
 6 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$61,895 | Props total: 5967 5967
 xRapHeadx said:
Acie Law doesn't s**t on anyone

He's a horrible player(been playing well recently).. Can't shoot and can't defend. Smart loves him though...even willing to yank Curry at any mistake for Lawful...
Keith Not That Smart will be gone after the year anyway.
 6 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$61,895 | Props total: 5967 5967
As a guy that has watched Jimmer play since he got to BYU he has improved a lot but he wont be as good as many of you make him out to be in the NBA. He'll get his opportunities to prove it because of how good he was in college but eventually they'll figure out he isnt a NBA quality starter or sixth man.

Its been way more dynamic scorers in college to come before him that never made it in the NBA because they were one trick ponies. A lot of them actually could defend more than Jimmer and were bigger than Jimmer but the league is tough. Take for instance Morris Almond, he's 6'7 and athletic but still cant crack an NBA roster. So, that k!lls the if Jimmer were black argument, because Almond is black as were a lot of other guys. Marshon Brooks at Providence right now is another black guy that isnt getting nearly the looks as Jimmer for the NBA and he's bigger and more athletic.


Jimmer is like Lindsey Hunter back when he was at Jackson State University as a scorer but he isnt nearly as fast, doesnt defend or handle it like Lindsay either


Last edited by That Guy Fly; 03-22-2011 at 02:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #54
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 xRapHeadx said:
The Warriors play 1 dimensional scorers like Reggie Williams, journeyman guards like Acie Law, and guys who do nothing right like Vladimir Radmanovic. Jimmer would probably be like the 4th/5th best player on that team
Jimmer Fredete wouldn't be the 4th or 5th player if he played for the Kentucky Wildcats...
 6 years ago '06        #55
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
As a guy that has watched Jimmer play since he got to BYU he has improved a lot but he wont be as good as many of you make him out to be in the NBA. He'll get his opportunities to prove it because of how good he was in college but eventually they'll figure out he isnt a NBA quality starter or sixth man.

Its been way more dynamic scorers in college to come before him that never made it in the NBA because they were one trick ponies. A lot of them actually could defend more than Jimmer and were bigger than Jimmer but the league is tough. Take for instance Morris Almond, he's 6'7 and athletic but still cant crack an NBA roster. So, that k!lls the if Jimmer were black argument, because Almond is black as were a lot of other guys. Marshon Brooks at Providence right now is another black guy that isnt getting nearly the looks as Jimmer for the NBA and he's bigger and more athletic.


Jimmer is like Lindsey Hunter back when he was at Jackson State University but he isnt nearly as fast, doesnt defend or handle it like Lindsay either
^This.....
 6 years ago '06        #56
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:
Jimmer Fredete wouldn't be the 4th or 5th player if he played for the Kentucky Wildcats...

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #57
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]






It was a joke genius...
 6 years ago '06        #58
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Jimmer is like Lindsey Hunter back when he was at Jackson State University but he isnt nearly as fast, doesnt defend or handle it like Lindsay either
So your saying he's nothing like him then? Great comparison.
 6 years ago '06        #59
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 hood135 said:




It was a joke genius...
YOU are the joke...the rest of the post was just words.
 6 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$61,895 | Props total: 5967 5967
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
So your saying he's nothing like him then? Great comparison.
I forgot to put as a scorer in my post. Its edited now. But, you can continue your Jimmer LoveShow now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Soulja Boy Calls Quavo's Phone! "Remember what 50 Cent Said"
25 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
195 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy