Crysis 2 Review - Amazing (360 Version = Better Graphics?)

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-23-2011, 06:53 PM         #141
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not about the price its the principle.

I used to spend more on weed in a month than you have spent on Live many times over so don't play that card with me. I know when Im getting hustled and I know Live is a straight up hustle. If you could play your friends online for free without paying for Gold, the amount of subscriptions would drop dramatically. Its just a hustle for the same s**t everyone else is giving away.

Homie don't play that.
 7 years ago '05        #142
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Metalzoa said:
Its not about the price its the principle.

I used to spend more on weed in a month than you have spent on Live many times over so don't play that card with me. I know when Im getting hustled and I know Live is a straight up hustle. If you could play your friends online for free without paying for Gold, the amount of subscriptions would drop dramatically. Its just a hustle for the same s**t everyone else is giving away.

Homie don't play that.
You're right, live is a hustle. Can't hate on Microsoft for doing that, though.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-23-2011 at 07:11 PM..
 03-23-2011, 07:17 PM         #143
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nice concession. So you have no way to prove the PSN community is equal other then to downplay the features that in my *opinion* are important and all you've done is rehashed the same stupid arguments from the Sony bible and now PSN is equal because of that? Oh, ok. (I'm just f**king with you)
Besides party chat (which IMO has ruined the communication with people on XBL) I can do pretty much everything you can do on the 360 on the PS3 and for free.
 7 years ago '09        #144
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 BearWalken79 said:
I guess nobody cares that this game has the worse AI in current gen gaming? It does look nice but the AI is stupid and its a glitchy buggy mess.I'll stick with k!llzone 3 and send Crys**t back to gamefly...I just can't play it lol!!
this the AI is f**kin horible..the game sucks and n*ggas talking about f**kin graphics...do you n*ggas even care about the game
 7 years ago '04        #145
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22628 22628
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
this the AI is f**kin horible..the game sucks and n*ggas talking about f**kin graphics...do you n*ggas even care about the game
word....
 03-23-2011, 09:26 PM         #146
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the PS3 users content with that sloppy a.ss free PSN. Oh well, to each it's own.
 7 years ago '09        #147
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 erickonasis said:
word....
and on top of that the story is bus and the missions are equally buns the graphics are literally the only thing good
 03-24-2011, 01:49 AM         #148
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crysis 2 (even w/ the bugs) > anything your playing right now
 03-24-2011, 02:48 AM         #149
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crytek apparantly has a patch incoming for some of the AI issues. I'll probably not play it until then, just like I waited for the GT5 upgrades.
 7 years ago '05        #150
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
at the people hating on the game other then the graphics. The story is pretty decent and according to the reviews it really picks up towards the end, although I'm only a little over 3 hours in.

The AI is sloppy at times, but I'm cloaked the majority of the time sneaking up on motherf**kers so I barely even notice it.

I love playing the game in a predator style, just sneaking the f**k around on these motherf**kers.

Willing to bet the people hating on the story, etc, only played the game for one sitting and gave up on it. Pretty much all the reviews say it starts out slow and progressively gets better and better and ends up wrapping things up in a pretty damn good way.

Bout to go put a couple hours into it right now.
 7 years ago '04        #151
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 420 420
 gametime187 said:
Good ol' IGN(orant) reviews with their subtle fanboyism.
shut up
 7 years ago '04        #152
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 532 532
The game did start of kind of slow but it has picked up tremendously after a couple hours. This game is fire, I don't know what you guys are hating on.
 7 years ago '05        #153
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
Just put several hours into the game. I'll prob hold off on finishing it till tomorrow.

I'm f**king loving this game, I have no clue what the hell some of you people are talking about. And yes, the graphics are f**king SICK. They aren't as good on an epic scale as say, God of War 3, although they are up there, but the little s**t inside of buildings and s**t, thats what IGN was talking about when they said best graphics on a console to date. The indoor environments look real as f**k.

The gameplay is fun as f**k, in my opinion, to. Loving this game. Might even have it ahead of Dead Space 2 as my GOTY so far, depending on how this final portion of it goes either tonight or tomorrow.
 03-24-2011, 08:32 PM         #154
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Just put several hours into the game. I'll prob hold off on finishing it till tomorrow.

I'm f**king loving this game, I have no clue what the hell some of you people are talking about. And yes, the graphics are f**king SICK. They aren't as good on an epic scale as say, God of War 3, although they are up there, but the little s**t inside of buildings and s**t, thats what IGN was talking about when they said best graphics on a console to date. The indoor environments look real as f**k.

The gameplay is fun as f**k, in my opinion, to. Loving this game. Might even have it ahead of Dead Space 2 as my GOTY so far, depending on how this final portion of it goes either tonight or tomorrow.
Damn. I'm about to load this up on my bro ps3. HOpe it works.
 7 years ago '06        #155
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
lol....IGN
 7 years ago '05        #156
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,930 | Props total: 12566 12566
best console graphics? No.


Great graphics nonetheless? Yes.


s**t's dope to me so far.
 7 years ago '05        #157
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
Just beat it.

Absolutely f**king DOPE.

LOVED it.

My GOTY so far ahead of Dead Space 2 I think. Might be because I just finished it, I'll have to re-evaluate in about a week or so, but they are definitely my 1, 2.

Fantastic f**king game.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-25-2011 at 02:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #158
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 Reppindaburghh said:
Just beat it.

Absolutely f**king DOPE.

LOVED it.

My GOTY so far ahead of Dead Space 2 I think. Might be because I just finished it, I'll have to re-evaluate in about a week or so, but they are definitely my 1, 2.

Fantastic f**king game.
:hmm:
 03-25-2011, 02:39 PM         #159
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ehh idk, the game doesn't seem so hot to me so far. I got up to the part where you have to infiltrate the museum and so far its been okay. Not fukking with k!llzone 3's campaign or gfx.
 7 years ago '07        #160
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 fatboi1 said:
Ehh idk, the game doesn't seem so hot to me so far. I got up to the part where you have to infiltrate the museum and so far its been okay. Not fukking with k!llzone 3's campaign or gfx.
You mad?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy