Crysis 2 Review - Amazing (360 Version = Better Graphics?)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
Xbox party chat >>> psn stopping to send messages in game on ps3

I own both systems and i used tobe a ps2 fanboy

360 dominates ps3 online i dont get the dispute
 03-23-2011, 11:52 AM         #122
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
show the PC stats. graphics probably a 10. sit down with your crap 2006 graphics console gamers :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #123
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Metalzoa said:
lmao at 360s online being better.

Repp I don't wanna go in on you cause it would seem personal but that's a false statement.
PS3 community online is actually quite fun. I play online games almost exclusively and never once have I thought "gee i wonder if I'd have had more fun on the 360". It never happens.

All this "coming to terms with" and "s**ts all over" is just overhype. They are equally comparable experiences. I still play COD4 online once every few months on PS3 and its still popping.
Meta, I have both consoles, I'm not bias one way or the other and I actually prefer multi-plats on PS3, and in my OPINION, the 360's online service and community > PSN's service and community. Now the service, I mean that is a fact and 95 percent of experts would agree with me. The community, most people agree with me, but I could understand you debating it, even though I disagree with you and think the 360's community is much better. You might have to mute some little kids a bit more often, but thats as easy as the press of a button. That's not me hating on Sony, as I said I think the PS3 is the superior console. I'm just stating my opinion.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-23-2011 at 11:59 AM..
 03-23-2011, 12:16 PM         #124
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok then why dont you and the experts please explain what is leagues better about 360s online experience that you can not get on the PS3.
 03-23-2011, 12:25 PM         #125
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Ok then why dont you and the experts please explain what is leagues better about 360s online experience that you can not get on the PS3.
Xbox LIVE Party Chat

The fact that you can talk to up to 7 other people in a party is dope, and they all could be playing different games. EVERYBODY has a mic, because every 360 comes with one, so people communicate online. PS3's online is like a zombie town, ain't nobody alive in those online games.
 7 years ago '05        #126
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
I'm not trying to get into a heated debate but I'll throw out a couple things just for s**ts and giggles. If we are talking about the service? The menu's are set up better, the entire lay-out is better, party chat is extremely convenient, there isn't a firmware update every other f**king week, and everyone has a mic. I mean, its just an overall better experience. The PS3 has a browser (But honestly, who the f**k browses the internet on a PS3? You can hook an HDMI up from your PC to your TV if you are that desperate to do some s**t like that), and its free. But you have to pay for quality . I just don't understand why Sony fanboys take offense when Microsoft fanboys say they have the superior online experience. You have a FREE service while they have to pay 50-60 bucks a year for a more presentable and enjoyable experience. To be honest, PSN is sloppy as f**k to me. The whole layout is just ugly and seems half a.ssed.

Now if we are talking communities, then there isn't exactly a way for me to prove that. Thats a matter of preference. Like somebody in this thread mentioned though, there is a reason the vast majority of online professional tournaments are held on the 360 rather than the PS3.

I still prefer the PS3 in all things offline, and I'm primarily a single player gamer, so I prefer the PS3. But any and all games I purchase for the multiplayer, games I know my friends or my brother are getting and I know I'll be jumping online to game with them, I always have got them for the 360 and I will continue to do that for the foreseeable future.
 7 years ago '06        #127
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Reppindaburghh said:
I still prefer the PS3 in all things offline, and I'm primarily a single player gamer, so I prefer the PS3. But any and all games I purchase for the multiplayer, games I know my friends or my brother are getting and I know I'll be jumping online to game with them, I always have got them for the 360 and I will continue to do that for the foreseeable future.
Just admit it, thats the only real reason here why you and other Live enthusiasts prefer Live over PSN. If your friends and brother all gamed on PS3 would you still be getting ur multiplats for 360 to play with strangers because LIVE "s**ts on PSN"?

No, you wouldn't.

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-23-2011 at 01:32 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #128
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6246 6246
 KSoraci7 said:
Just admit it, thats the only real reason here why you and other Live enthusiasts prefer Live over PSN. If your friends and brother all gamed on PS3 would you still be getting ur multiplats for 360 to play with strangers because LIVE "s**ts on PSN"?

No, you wouldn't.
A lot of people have both consoles but because live is more accessible and intuitive people go with that.Yes it costs 60 quid a year but its worth it

Next gen id say all consoles will charge a subscription fee so competition will be better
 03-23-2011, 02:36 PM         #129
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEGAR said:
Xbox LIVE Party Chat

The fact that you can talk to up to 7 other people in a party is dope, and they all could be playing different games. EVERYBODY has a mic, because every 360 comes with one, so people communicate online. PS3's online is like a zombie town, ain't nobody alive in those online games.
How the hell does that help me play a team-based game better? Thats supposed to create a better online gaming experience? I can Skype my friends while playing and communicating with my ingame team. Party Chat is a pretty dumb feature considering it doesn't enhance the gaming experience any more than pretty menus or interfaces do.

And if you don't have a bluetooth or usb headset of any kind, the Playstation Move camera comes with a mic.

All these points are irrelevant. The only thing good about xbox is that your friends have one as well so you can play with them. There is no other solid point beyond that, and my friends have PS3s. I still don't even talk to them online cause they don't play the same games I do.
 03-23-2011, 02:43 PM         #130
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not trying to get into a heated debate but I'll throw out a couple things just for s**ts and giggles. If we are talking about the service?

The menu's are set up better, the entire lay-out is better, party chat is extremely convenient, there isn't a firmware update every other f**king week, and everyone has a mic. I mean, its just an overall better experience.
Really? Thats what makes it leagues better?

1. I don't want or use party chat. If I'm talking, its with the ingame team Im playing with or against.

2. Firmware updates mean they are actually working on it. If they didn't update you'd say they don't take care of the service. How the hell do they update it more than the one you pay for and you still think thats a negative point?

3. Everyone has a mic ... big whoop. You still mute people so that point is moot. If it was a bonus you'd listen to everyone. You don't because its unnecessary. An unnecessary feature can not make it leagues better.

Reppindaburghh said:
The PS3 has a browser (But honestly, who the f**k browses the internet on a PS3? You can hook an HDMI up from your PC to your TV if you are that desperate to do some s**t like that), and its free. But you have to pay for quality . I just don't understand why Sony fanboys take offense when Microsoft fanboys say they have the superior online experience. You have a FREE service while they have to pay 50-60 bucks a year for a more presentable and enjoyable experience. To be honest, PSN is sloppy as f**k to me. The whole layout is just ugly and seems half a.ssed.
Probably the dumbest thing Ive read. I'm trying to take you serious but this is straight up bulls**t. So party chat is critical but a browser is stupid? And because you THINK psn is sloppy its automatically way worse? I think your opinion is sloppy. Does that make it garbage? Not really. Its your rationale behind your opinion that makes it garbage.

Reppindaburghh said:
Now if we are talking communities, then there isn't exactly a way for me to prove that. Thats a matter of preference. Like somebody in this thread mentioned though, there is a reason the vast majority of online professional tournaments are held on the 360 rather than the PS3.

Nice concession. So you have no way to prove the community is better and all you've done is rehashed the same stupid arguments from the xbot bible and now Live is leagues better because of that? Oh ok.
 7 years ago '05        #131
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
You argueing about f**king graphics, but none of you have mentioned its 3D aspects? and the claims its the best 3D game to date and beats k!llzone 3's 3D???

So im guessing I just have to find out myself this friday.
 7 years ago '08        #132
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 45 45
Man all you ever talk about is 3-D, who cares.
 03-23-2011, 03:00 PM         #133
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEGAR said:
Xbox LIVE Party Chat

So that 1 feature makes it worth $50-60 ... smh ... as for psn being a zombie town that's total bull.
 7 years ago '05        #134
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 gametime187 said:
Man all you ever talk about is 3-D, who cares.
You wouldn't say that if you had a 3D tv
 7 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

No, you wouldn't.
Me and my friends all have both consoles. We all prefer Live.

Even the majority of the Sony DIE HARDS on here have admitted that if they could have PSN and Live switched, and have the equivalent of the X-Box live service on PS3 (For free, no yearly fee), they'd do it in a HEARTBEAT. If you wouldn't take that deal, you're just plain ignorant.
 7 years ago '07        #136
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Every f**king thread turns into a fanboy thread.

Are Microsoft or Sony paying you lot.....No, so quit f**king arguing about which console is better ffs, ruining a perfectly good thread with pages and pages of bulls**t.

Yes I'm mad.

I'm getting this for the PS3.
 7 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

1. I don't want or use party chat. If I'm talking, its with the ingame team Im playing with or against.
You're in the minority.

2. Firmware updates mean they are actually working on it. If they didn't update you'd say they don't take care of the service. How the hell do they update it more than the one you pay for and you still think thats a negative point?
Live has 1/4th the updates and is still MUCH better. Do you actually see how pointless the PSN updates really are? Do you even read what is being updated each time it updates?

3. Everyone has a mic ... big whoop. You still mute people so that point is moot. If it was a bonus you'd listen to everyone. You don't because its unnecessary. An unnecessary feature can not make it leagues better.
Because I mute some people, that makes the fact that more people have mics irrelevant?

Probably the dumbest thing Ive read. I'm trying to take you serious but this is straight up bulls**t. So party chat is critical but a browser is stupid?
I'd be willing to bet my entire bankroll that a much higher percentage (I'm talking upwards of 50 percent more) of the Live community uses Party chat then the percentage of the PSN community uses the browser on PSN. Pretty much everyone I talk to, including myself, NEVER uses it.

nd because you THINK psn is sloppy its automatically way worse? I think your opinion is sloppy.
I clearly stated that was my opinion. And if you think my opinion is "sloppy", thats your opinion and you have every right to speak it .

Nice concession. So you have no way to prove the community is better and all you've done is rehashed the same stupid arguments from the xbot bible and now Live is leagues better because of that? Oh ok.
Nice concession. So you have no way to prove the PSN community is equal other then to downplay the features that in my *opinion* are important and all you've done is rehashed the same stupid arguments from the Sony bible and now PSN is equal because of that? Oh, ok. (I'm just f**king with you)

Can't believe this thread turned into a Live vs PSN debate when it should be about a quality game. If you'd like to continue discussing this useless matter, I'd be glad to through PM's rather then cluttering up a thread about a quality title for both consoles.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-23-2011 at 04:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #138
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
the 360 is clearly the better version but why did the ps3 port get the same result
 03-23-2011, 06:51 PM         #139
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah id rather not waste any more of my time with this same old discussion.

You think Live is better, who am I to tell you otherwise?

I have no interest in party chat. Hell I have no interest in regular chat unless im playing something highly strategic. Even at that Id spend more times cracking jokes anyway so its not do-or-die to have it on for me.

Of course the browser is practical as f**k to me and everyone else. Although if you'd rather be talking with your xbotfriends about the next circle jerk then I'm just going to buy more stocks in Vaseline inc while you do your thing What you should do is ask yourself why paying any amount is worth what Live is. I've been playing games online since high school and I've never once paid for any game online. The closest I'm getting to that is DC Universe Online but I'm holding back right now lol

Everybody knows the PS3 is a better machine all round. Whatever you feel like saying to justify your preference is fine by me. Just as long as you know you're only fooling yourself, that is.
Either way, do your thing. I don't want this to be personal, I'm done with all that. I just thought you had valid reasons that it was but its the same old thing Ive heard a dozen times over ... baseless arguments. They had a longer list of features back in the day, but the PSN has been updated and they got less and less to hold on to.

One day you'l wake up and realize you paid $200+ in Live costs and points and wonder if it was worth it all. Till then, argue hard friend.
 7 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Nah id rather not waste any more of my time with this same old discussion.

You think Live is better, who am I to tell you otherwise?

I have no interest in party chat. Hell I have no interest in regular chat unless im playing something highly strategic. Even at that Id spend more times cracking jokes anyway so its not do-or-die to have it on for me.

Of course the browser is practical as f**k to me and everyone else. Although if you'd rather be talking with your xbotfriends about the next circle jerk then I'm just going to buy more stocks in Vaseline inc while you do your thing What you should do is ask yourself why paying any amount is worth what Live is. I've been playing games online since high school and I've never once paid for any game online. The closest I'm getting to that is DC Universe Online but I'm holding back right now lol

Everybody knows the PS3 is a better machine all round. Whatever you feel like saying to justify your preference is fine by me. Just as long as you know you're only fooling yourself, that is.
Either way, do your thing. I don't want this to be personal, I'm done with all that. I just thought you had valid reasons that it was but its the same old thing Ive heard a dozen times over ... baseless arguments. They had a longer list of features back in the day, but the PSN has been updated and they got less and less to hold on to.

One day you'l wake up and realize you paid $200+ in Live costs and points and wonder if it was worth it all. Till then, argue hard friend.
My man, I clearly said I prefer the PS3 over the 360 so I don't know where you are getting this statement,

Whatever you feel like saying to justify your preference is fine by me. Just as long as you know you're only fooling yourself, that is.
I have clearly admitted in multiple posts in this very thread that I think the PS3 is the better system.

About the party chat, I talk to my real life friends on there about real life subjects, not randoms, so your "circle jerk" comment is baseless. I happily pay for live for the same reason I happily pay for games. I could get free online on PS3 and dump Live and I could burn all my games on both consoles instead of buying or renting them. But I don't, because the small fee is not a big deal to me. Also, you just said you never pay to play games online. Going off of that I can a.ssume you've never had Live for more then a free month pass or perhaps at a friends or relatives house for a few hours so you really have no basis for comparison between Live and PSN.

And yes, I've spent a couple hundred dollars via X-Box live over the past several years, but it was completely worth it to me. You are acting like a couple hundred dollars over a multiple year span is a bank-breaker. That's the price of a typical fun filled weekend out on the town for an average young guy. It's really not a big deal and I am forced to laugh whenever somebody brings that up when comparing the two services.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy