Crysis 2 Review - Amazing (360 Version = Better Graphics?)

most viewed right now
 121
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
158 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
I got my copy. It's loading now
 7 years ago '04        #82
# 58 
space
avatar space
space
$3,511 | Props total: 100 100
copped earlier this morning


the game is straight. the score is amazing. the graphics are top notch but they ain't f**king with the uncharted/killzone/god of wars...as far as consoles go. that's just IGN sucking up to the machine


mp is alright....probably won't play it that much...guess from time to time when i get tired of other s**t

not really into all the sci-fi/futuristic shooter thing
 7 years ago '04        #83
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
I have to say, after playing this, the game looks amazing...
However I ran into a bunch of glitches and bugs with the xbox 360 version. Anybody else having this problem?
I'm hearing a lot of ppl complaining about that.


Last edited by killadre; 03-22-2011 at 06:29 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #84
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,229 | Props total: 1514 1514
 Reppindaburghh said:
I will say one time an enemy ran through a wall and then when he came back out of the wall he was stuck running in place, and another time as soon as I k!lled a guy he fell to the ground and immediately disappeared, but those were the only two glitches I've seen so far.
I have seen worse, completely unplayable at times. Reminds me of old PC games where the GC card could not handle the Graphics rendering.

Just curious, since I'm playing an older xbxo360 you think it could be my machine?? Sounds crazy since all machines are suppose to have the same hardware, however I do know that the xbox360 has gone through a lot of changes in the past years.

My 360 is the 250 watt one and no HDMI on the back.
 7 years ago '05        #85
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 mrfreak76 said:
Video is up!!


I have to say, after playing this, the game looks amazing...
However I ran into a bunch of glitches and bugs with the xbox 360 version. Anybody else having this problem?
i ran into a problem on the ps3 were the enemies didnt fully load. they were still alive running around but like heads and arms were missing. it only happened like 3 times though so not a big deal.

my brother bought it for the pc threw steam and get off of work at 9pm and will probably be up all night playing. i will ask him tomorrow he has ran into any glitches on the pc version.


Last edited by HiRolliN; 03-22-2011 at 06:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 436 436
How is this game for the PS3? I got a 3D TV over the weekend and I don't know much about this game but looking to cop some games that have 3D capabilities.
 7 years ago '09        #87
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,159 | Props total: 7164 7164
 damien1928 said:
yeah i always install on the HDD....reduces the noise so much
I had installed a few games to the drive but have had to take them off as my hd is runnin low,the 360 is noisy wish i had a slim one but dont have the money at the moment
 7 years ago '05        #88
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 119 119
whatever it doesnt surprise me they cater to the 360 when it comes to shooters but there isnt one 360 game thats stepping to god of war 3 k!llzone 3 or uncharted
 03-22-2011, 06:59 PM         #89
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
whatever it doesnt surprise me they cater to the 360 when it comes to shooters but there isnt one 360 game thats stepping to god of war 3 k!llzone 3 or uncharted
Umm... Gears of War 3?
 7 years ago '06        #90
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I think Trizz meant visually and he's right.
 7 years ago '05        #91
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
I hate having to decide which console to get a game for .

Since I got a PS3 this s**ts been much more confusing.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Blood Edge said:
it's because on xbox live communication is the focal point of the service...you've got party chat and every system comes with a mic

most ps3 players suck at shooters because they don't communicate....you could flank an entire team on k!llzone or cod and no one will say a word


 Reppindaburghh said:
I hate having to decide which console to get a game for .

Since I got a PS3 this s**ts been much more confusing.
ive had a xbox 360 and ps3 for years now and i usually get my games for the 360 ... 9/10 times ...
 03-22-2011, 08:41 PM         #93
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still in the beginning of this game and I'm not impressed. Visually the colors look good but overall it didn't make me go wow. Seeing jaggies all over :( The other thing that is k!lling it for me are the glitches. In my 20mins of playing I've had numerous enemies run through bushes, run into a bush and then slide out, bodies disapearing too. I need to play this game on the PC to really see what all the visual hype is about.

As for IGN's "best looking console game ever" line.....bulls**t.
 03-22-2011, 08:43 PM         #94
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
Just curious, since I'm playing an older xbxo360 you think it could be my machine?? Sounds crazy since all machines are suppose to have the same hardware, however I do know that the xbox360 has gone through a lot of changes in the past years.

My 360 is the 250 watt one and no HDMI on the back.
No. It's the game.
 7 years ago '05        #95
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 DarkSidesHero said:
Still in the beginning of this game and I'm not impressed. Visually the colors look good but overall it didn't make me go wow. Seeing jaggies all over :( The other thing that is k!lling it for me are the glitches. In my 20mins of playing I've had numerous enemies run through bushes, run into a bush and then slide out, bodies disapearing too. I need to play this game on the PC to really see what all the visual hype is about.

As for IGN's "best looking console game ever" line.....bulls**t.
You've only played 20 minutes of the game, bro. Give it some time. I'm only 80 minutes in and the graphics have been progressively more impressive as the game went on.
 7 years ago '09        #96
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,161 | Props total: 1145 1145
I downloaded the game on 360, half way through the campaign and niccas overhyping this s**t by 1000. Gameplay and graphics look good but nothing super spectacular or revolutionary imo.
 7 years ago '05        #97
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,841 | Props total: 7918 7918
 Vincent_Chase said:
I downloaded the game on 360, half way through the campaign and niccas overhyping this s**t by 1000. Gameplay and graphics look good but nothing super spectacular or revolutionary imo.
Nobody called it revolutionary.
 7 years ago '04        #98
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
XBOX 360 > PS3



[pic - click to view]

 03-22-2011, 08:58 PM         #99
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You've only played 20 minutes of the game, bro. Give it some time. I'm only 80 minutes in and the graphics have been progressively more impressive as the game went on.
So what your saying is there will be less jaggies? I don't even know if this game will hold my attention to get thru the 12 levels. I enjoyed walking around with a crowbar in Half Life more than this game so far
 7 years ago '09        #100
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,161 | Props total: 1145 1145
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nobody called it revolutionary.
never said anyone called it revolutionary either
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
35 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
245 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
33 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy