Crysis 2 Review - Amazing (360 Version = Better Graphics?)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I wish PSN would let me use the trophies I've unlocked as an avatar. It would be nice to sport that k!llzone 2 platinum image.
 7 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20802 20802
I thought it was known by now that xbox 360 had better graphics than the ps3 tho?

They've run numerous side by side tests that you can find on youtube.
 7 years ago '09        #63
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,699 | Props total: 6197 6197
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I thought it was known by now that xbox 360 had better graphics than the ps3 tho?

They've run numerous side by side tests that you can find on youtube.
PS3 only users have an issue with a dvd outperforming the mighty bluray.DVD is actually handier as you dont have to install f**k all stuff to play games,you might have to pop a 2nd disc in once or twice you`d get over that

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-22-2011 at 05:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #64
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
 IronMaiden said:
the 360 version is better than the ps3 version, we have known this since the ps3 demo, not to mention almost every major third party title ends up having better lighting/shading and in some cases textures on 360.

thats not a fanboy statement that's just the truth, it's why i pick up all my third party titles on 360, i wish devs weren't so lazy.

anyways almost done installing on 360, gonna tear up the SP.
Been arguing about this forever now. Third party titles are always better on xbox 360. Devs are too lazy to make them good on ps3.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
 ShadyVsEminem said:
PS3 only users have an issue with a dvd outperforming the mighty bluray.DVD is actually handier as you dont have to install f**k all stuff to play games,you might have to pop a 2nd disc in once or twice you`d get over that
Yea and id rather swap discs real fast than wait 40 f**king minutes to install pieces of the game onto my harddrive. That is where ps3 takes lot of its L's, got damn loading times.
 7 years ago '04        #66
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 younggangsta_s said:
How can you call somebody an idiot because they prefer to play the version of a game that has better graphics?
the difference in graphic is not even that big, some parts of the maps will have 360 looking better then PS3 and some parts will have PS3 looking better then 360...
 03-22-2011, 06:01 PM         #67
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Yea and id rather swap discs real fast than wait 40 f**king minutes to install pieces of the game onto my harddrive. That is where ps3 takes lot of its L's, got damn loading times.
Installing games wears the laser lens down a lot less. Even on my Xbox 360, I always install the games. Plus HDD is always faster loading than DVD or BluRay.
 7 years ago '05        #68
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
The PS3 version is better.
 7 years ago '05        #69
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 2728 2728
people getting heated in here, its all good as long as its dope

xeduran said:
Installing games wears the laser lens down a lot less. Even on my Xbox 360, I always install the games. Plus HDD is always faster loading than DVD or BluRay.
yeah i always install on the HDD....reduces the noise so much
 7 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13701 13701
 unkn0wn said:
the difference in graphic is not even that big, some parts of the maps will have 360 looking better then PS3 and some parts will have PS3 looking better then 360...
It doesn't matter. It's somebody's personal preference. If they want to play the game that has the slighty better graphics, or the far-and-away better graphics, it's their choice. Doesn't make them an idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13701 13701
 KSoraci7 said:
I've owned both systems since launch I'm not biased, I'm just an observer of the products I own.

RROD was referring to Quantity does not = Quality. 360's demographic caters to younger players hence the Avatar addition in the dashboard and somebody had said that more online users = better players, which is false.

More online users that buy a product catered towards a younger audience = Higher volume of younger players which = worse competition.
Like I said, if there is worse competition on the 360, why are the majority of official Call Of Duty tournaments played on 360s?
 7 years ago '04        #72
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
 damien1928 said:
people getting heated in here, its all good as long as its dope
For real, the PS3/360 debate is defining this generation of video game enthusiasts. A solid PC rig is always going to blow consoles out the water though haha

I used to trust IGN for my video game news, but I don't know anymore. It seemed like the PS3 had the slight edge from the comparison shots I've seen but I just don't have the eye of a videophile to fully grasp the difference. Good reviews means I'm going to have to check out though:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #73
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
 younggangsta_s said:
Like I said, if there is worse competition on the 360, why are the majority of official Call Of Duty tournaments played on 360s?
360 does arguably have the better online experience, but I would think its also because the controller is better for shooters right?
 7 years ago '05        #74
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,254 | Props total: 2428 2428
i finished the game last night and it was f**king epic. the scores its getting are well deserved.
 7 years ago '05        #75
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,995 | Props total: 1317 1317
Played abotu 3 hours of the xbox version and about an hour now with teh PC version, both are awesome.

The presentation in this game just s**ts all over any other shooter this gen in teh campaign, just amazing.

The online is aight, but nothing to special imo, but nice bonus.

This campaign though good lord, awesome soundtrack, nice art style and graphics and good a.ss gameplay and presentation :agreement6:

If you like shooters at all, you gotta get this. I was very worried about this game, as im a huge fan of Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead on PC, but damn Crytek did they thang with this games campaign. Even if a few features are gone from Crysis1, still wicked!
 7 years ago '06        #76
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Best looking console game huh? It looks better than Uncharted 2?
I'm guessing there talking about the best looking Xbox 360 game.Some owners talk like its the only system out
 7 years ago '05        #77
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,254 | Props total: 2428 2428
 BearWalken79 said:
I'm guessing there talking about the best looking Xbox 360 game.Some owners talk like its the only system out
it is the best looking game on both consoles.

katalist said:
This campaign though good lord, awesome soundtrack, nice art style and graphics and good a.ss gameplay and presentation :agreement6:
ya the score is epic how could they fail with hans zimmer.
 7 years ago '07        #78
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
Video is up!!

[video - click to view]

I have to say, after playing this, the game looks amazing...
However I ran into a bunch of glitches and bugs with the xbox 360 version. Anybody else having this problem?
 7 years ago '05        #79
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I'm 80 minutes in and

I can just tell there is going to be some epic visual s**t later in this game. I already love the gameplay and the beginning of the story. Not gonna lie the visuals haven't BLOWN me away yet, but I can tell they are going to as the game goes along, if that makes sense. The very first scene when you're walking through the submarine (Not a spoiler, literally the first scene) and you're following a few of your guys the s**t did look real as F*CK, though.

Bout to watch some NBA but I can't wait to put 2 or 3 hours into this game tomorrow.

One little thing I don't like so far is how
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-22-2011 at 07:24 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I will say one time an enemy ran through a wall and then when he came back out of the wall he was stuck running in place, and another time as soon as I k!lled a guy he fell to the ground and immediately disappeared, but those were the only two glitches I've seen so far.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy