Crysis 2 Review - Amazing (360 Version = Better Graphics?)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 KEGAR said:
You f**gots are in here arguing back and forth about who has the better graphics, but yet none of you have said that the graphics look great on both games.
Rigtht.At the end of the day both systems versions came out good,so system owner won't feel cheated...but IGN is still a joke!!
 03-22-2011, 03:54 PM         #42
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WC323 said:
I don't even own a console but the consensus amongst reviews and people who bought the game is that the 360 has the worst graphics. Apparently IGN is the only one that thinks that the 360 has the best
Where did you hear this? inside your delusional brain? it's already been talked in depth over at gaf, 360 is the superior version.
 03-22-2011, 03:56 PM         #43
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
Rigtht.At the end of the day both systems versions came out good,so system owner won't feel cheated...but IGN is still a joke!!
both versions are good, it's not like the ps3 version is so inferior you can't play it.. this situation is similar to the mafia 2 360 vs ps3 debate where the lighting/shadows were better in 360 and the 360 had grass and ps3 didn't.

it's minor s**t, it's just the best console version if you want to get technical is the 360 verison, as is most third party titles, it's just a matter of if you give a s**t about that kinda stuff.
 7 years ago '08        #44
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
best looking console game out
 7 years ago '09        #45
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Scoop said:
ign is full of s**t.

i seen the screenshots. the ps3 version had WAY bigger drawing distance, better shadows, actual visible guns. i had to look at the pictures like 10 times cuz i thought people were crazy for saying the ps3 version was worse. the light actually came out of the clouds.

the only picture the ps3 looked worse was indoors in the small room and i doubt its ever even noticeable when you play.

IGN been getting paid off for reviews since way back in the day. i was gonna point out IGN bs but i doubt anyone here even gives a s**t. if anyone/thing says Xbrox360 is better yall bandwagon the f**k aboard and roll with it.
Graphics go beyond just screenshots,the game must maintain a good framerate

They did the same s**t when reviewing Bayonetta,they must love starting console wars
 7 years ago '05        #46
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 KSoraci7 said:
Not really, I've owned both consoles since launch, just more kids on the mic really. I'm sure that has to do with M$ adding the childish avatars to the dashboard. Quantity does not = Quality or did we not learn that from the RROD :hmm:

Now you're bringing up the RROD when we are talking about online play?

Typical fanboy, man.

I'm happy I'm not bias one way or the other and I actually acknowledge what each system does better then the other.
 7 years ago '05        #47
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Its still a ps3 purchase for me
 7 years ago '04        #48
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 dope-boy said:
Its still a ps3 purchase for me
prolly best for pc though
 7 years ago '06        #49
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Reppindaburghh said:

Now you're bringing up the RROD when we are talking about online play?

Typical fanboy, man.

I'm happy I'm not bias one way or the other and I actually acknowledge what each system does better then the other.
I've owned both systems since launch I'm not biased, I'm just an observer of the products I own.

RROD was referring to Quantity does not = Quality. 360's demographic caters to younger players hence the Avatar addition in the dashboard and somebody had said that more online users = better players, which is false.

More online users that buy a product catered towards a younger audience = Higher volume of younger players which = worse competition.

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-22-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #50
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Does it say anywhere which is best for 3D? cus they raving about this being amazing in 3D
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I've owned both systems since launch I'm not biased, I'm just an observer of the products I own.

RROD was referring to Quantity does not = Quality. Somebody had said that more online users = better players, which is false. It's called an analogy.
Bad analogy.

Most AAAA schools will beat most AAA schools, because they have more people to choose from. That'd have been a better analogy. If there are 1000 gamers in one building and 500 in another, and you get the top 100 from each building, CHANCES are the 100 from the group of 1000 will be better. That was his point.

Either way, its a pointless discussion because I could give a f**k less about online play for the most part. The only time I play online is when I play with my real-life friends and we party up and don't even communicate with anybody else, so the communities don't even matter to me for the most part.
 7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
Just got it in the mail .

Bout to throw this in after PTI ends.
 7 years ago '09        #53
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
360's demographic caters to younger players hence the Avatar addition in the dashboard.
WTF have avatars got to do with it having younger players?They are actually a pretty handy edition because when scrolling through your friends its easy to know who is the party instantly.

You cant have people putting there own pictures as avatars cause god knows what they would add

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-22-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #54
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Bad analogy.

If there are 1000 gamers in one building and 500 in another, and you get the top 100 from each building, CHANCES are the 100 from the group of 1000 will be better. That was his point.
And my point is that if the 1000 gamers in one building are of a younger demographic than 500 of the other, than that point is not true. Again, Quantity does not = Quality. I'm done here.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
WTF have avatars got to do with it having younger players?They are actually a pretty handy edition because when scrolling through your friends its easy to know who is the party instantly.

You cant have people putting there own pictures as avatars cause god knows what they would add
U do understand the difference between the avatar and gamerpic on your 360 don't you?
 03-22-2011, 04:54 PM         #56
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the avatar addition being for young players
 7 years ago '09        #57
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
just copped

and if u look back at the picture comparison thread i called that s**t about the ps3's framerate and n*ggas tried to clown me

360>
 7 years ago '06        #58
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 KEGAR said:
@ the avatar addition being for young players
Who the f**k else is a gay looking avatar thats made to clothe and put accessories on catered towards?

Clown.
 7 years ago '09        #59
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Best looking console game huh? It looks better than Uncharted 2?
 7 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
U do understand the difference between the avatar and gamerpic on your 360 don't you?
Yes when i scroll through who is online i can see the avatars people have created,you have to create one

I dont really see how its for kids though,kinect on the other hand..........

Avatars are handy,is it because they look so cartoony they are for kids?

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-22-2011 at 05:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy