Crysis 2 Review - Amazing (360 Version = Better Graphics?)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
IGN? the same IGN that gives content to0.....XBOX LIVE!!!!
 03-22-2011, 01:54 PM         #22
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Who is WE? Don't nobody like you
we as in gamers, not fanboy dumbasses like you
 7 years ago '05        #23
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 2855 2855

s**t gonna be good....

ps3 still getting f**ked over with ports....

360 flashed but my ps3 aint so
 7 years ago '08        #24
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2085 2085
 IronMaiden said:
we as in gamers, not fanboy dumbasses like you

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by King Jackson; 03-22-2011 at 02:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #25
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
But its IGN though...you know the website that works for MICRO$OFT.
 7 years ago '05        #26
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 KSoraci7 said:
I have owned both systems since launch, but this argument is old & really makes no sense.

What is the difference between being put in a Lobby on 360 than on PS3? Same amount of players...

So let me guess, Party Chat? Wouldn't that exclude other players on your team from communicating, which is actually counterproductive?
360's online > PS3's online, this is a known fact that even the majority of the die-hard Sony fanboys on here have come to terms with. I don't understand what the big deal is. PS3 is more powerful and has more potential over the next several years, but 360's online service s**ts all over PS3's. No sense arguing against that fact.
 7 years ago '04        #27
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 KSoraci7 said:
I have owned both systems since launch, but this argument is old & really makes no sense.

What is the difference between being put in a Lobby on 360 than on PS3? Same amount of players...

So let me guess, Party Chat? Wouldn't that exclude other players on your team from communicating, which is actually counterproductive?
idiots think graphics is what makes a game better but fail to realize no matter how little the difference are gameplay will always be the same...
 7 years ago '08        #28
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2085 2085
 Reppindaburghh said:
360's online > PS3's online, this is a known fact that even the majority of the die-hard Sony fanboys on here have come to terms with. I don't understand what the big deal is. PS3 is more powerful and has more potential over the next several years, but 360's online service s**ts all over PS3's. No sense arguing against that fact.

This is one of the best posts that I've seen in the BXGS! :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #29
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 unkn0wn said:
idiots think graphics is what makes a game better but fail to realize no matter how little the difference are gameplay will always be the same...
Whats "idiotic" about appreciating great graphics? I like to get lost in a cinematic moment while I'm playing games. The better the graphics, the better chance the game has at wrapping me up in that experience. It's not the only factor, but it's one of the top 5 things I, along with pretty much everyone else these days, looks for when deciding how I like a game.
 7 years ago '06        #30
Virlynmatrix 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
this game is beautiful!!!! rocks on pc. im so busy looking at graphics and walking around i forget to play the game!!!!!imagine when the mods come outto make graphics even more enhanced!!!!
 03-22-2011, 02:47 PM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ehhhh I would quote dude but im to lazy for that...Youre insane if you think the PS3 and 360 online experiences are equal...I to have been an owner of the Wii, 360, and Ps3 since their respective launch days(hell ive bought 3 ps3s and 4 360s over all these years lol).....And being somenoe who has put in hours upon hours of play time with their online experiences....The 360 is my choice for about 85 percent of the multiplatform titles I'd have to choose from....Notice I said the COMMUNITIES....I didnt name party chat and blah blah blah...I said the communities....In MY opinion, the gaming community on 360 is a little bit more developed....And what I mean is I see more clan matches, more huge games going on between friends/homies/people who normally play each other and so on...It turns the experience into something thats simply more....fun......

My friends list on both systems are full as f**k.....but when it comes to playing an interacting...On ps3 I talk to about 5 people.....1 of thems my brother...lol....On 360 at any given time i'll be interacting with 15-20 people at one time whether it be chatting, playing, or what the hell ever.

So yeah, when it comes to ports and s**t...i'll gladly take the 360 over the ps3.

But back ontopic for the Crysis 2 s**t....Look at the IGN Comparison vid where they line all 3 up.....If we wanna talk GFX....youll see why im getting it for PC lol.
 7 years ago '06        #32
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Reppindaburghh said:
Honestly, where is the difference when playing any game online between the 2 consoles?

Pick a game....COD, NBA2k, Madden, Battlefield, Borderlands etc. Where and what is the difference? There is none, its all the same s**t you get put into a game and you play.
 7 years ago '06        #33
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
IGN?
 7 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13769 13769
 unkn0wn said:
How can you call somebody an idiot because they prefer to play the version of a game that has better graphics?

KSoraci7 said:
Honestly, where is the difference when playing any game online between the 2 consoles?

Pick a game....COD, NBA2k, Madden, Battlefield, Borderlands etc. Where and what is the difference? There is none, its all the same s**t you get put into a game and you play.
360 has more users. That generally means more, or should I say better, competition.
 7 years ago '09        #35
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6222 6222
If it has the best graphics on a console to date why didnt it get a 10 for graphics?

I am playing the PS3 version and it is a very good looking game especially compared to other FPS games
 7 years ago '06        #36
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 younggangsta_s said:
How can you call somebody an idiot because they prefer to play the version of a game that has better graphics?

360 has more users. That generally means more, or should I say better, competition.
Not really, I've owned both consoles since launch, just more kids on the mic really. I'm sure that has to do with M$ adding the childish avatars to the dashboard. Quantity does not = Quality or did we not learn that from the RROD :hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #37
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
ign is full of s**t.

i seen the screenshots. the ps3 version had WAY bigger drawing distance, better shadows, actual visible guns. i had to look at the pictures like 10 times cuz i thought people were crazy for saying the ps3 version was worse. the light actually came out of the clouds.

the only picture the ps3 looked worse was indoors in the small room and i doubt its ever even noticeable when you play.

IGN been getting paid off for reviews since way back in the day. i was gonna point out IGN bs but i doubt anyone here even gives a s**t. if anyone/thing says Xbrox360 is better yall bandwagon the f**k aboard and roll with it.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13769 13769
 KSoraci7 said:
Not really, I've owned both consoles since launch, just more kids on the mic really. I'm sure that has to do with M$ adding the childish avatars to the dashboard. Quantity does not = Quality or did we not learn that from the RROD :hmm:
I didn't say Quantity = Quality. I said generally, there's more competition on the 360. That's why a vast majority of Call Of Duty tournaments are held on 360 systems and not PS3's.

How exactly does bringing up RROD (a moot point now) have anything to do with the quality of gamers on the 360?
 7 years ago '10        #39
WC323 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$311 | Props total: 20 20
I don't even own a console but the consensus amongst reviews and people who bought the game is that the 360 has the worst graphics. Apparently IGN is the only one that thinks that the 360 has the best
 03-22-2011, 03:36 PM         #40
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You f**gots are in here arguing back and forth about who has the better graphics, but yet none of you have said that the graphics look great on both games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy